James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason the other girl doesn't look that far along cahwiss, it because she isn't giving herself a slipped disk by trying to make herself look bigger 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen her latest insta stories. She really does have body image issues, doesn’t she - she’s gardening and thinking about that?? Also she posted that comparison with the other lady saying ‘oh we can eat the same, do the same workouts and still look different’ - you defo don’t eat or train the same as her.. and she’s standing straight, not trying to break her back.
I’m all for body positivity and you do you as long as you’re healthy and happy.. it’s great she wants to spread that message but I don’t think she’s happy with her body, really want to see what’s going to happen after she has the baby
God is she ok? I can't say I'd be thinking about the way my body looks when doing the gardening. If anything if I were pregnant I feel like it'd blow my mind daily that I was growing a human being. I accepted a long time ago after seeing how my mum looked when pregnant with me that I'd explode like KimK did, I think Carys really needs to stop focusing her content so much on the way her body looks and focus on her experiences.

Reactions: 9
Just seen her latest insta stories. She really does have body image issues, doesn’t she - she’s gardening and thinking about that?? Also she posted that comparison with the other lady saying ‘oh we can eat the same, do the same workouts and still look different’ - you defo don’t eat or train the same as her.. and she’s standing straight, not trying to break her back.
I’m all for body positivity and you do you as long as you’re healthy and happy.. it’s great she wants to spread that message but I don’t think she’s happy with her body, really want to see what’s going to happen after she has the baby
I think she plays the body positivity card purely for engagement and to get her ego massaged!!

I don’t know why but I feel like in videos they try and make out carys is having a wayy more active pregnancy than she is, just get the vibe it’s not the case and she actually barely even goes on the dog walks

Reactions: 21
Big kitchen reveal... Changing patio doors to bi-folds and adding a wannabe island. More money than sense!

Reactions: 10
And it infuriates me the way they have rushed to do their house obviously just for content and now they are having to fix things like that really noticeable join in the carpet. Instead of just waiting until they decided what to do! The house was fine and perfectly liveable when they moved in

They really don't even need to do anything to the kitchen, it's lovely how it is
Exactly!! Spending £1000s just to have a more 'instagramable' kitchen

They really do have more money than sense!

James extra annoying in this one

Reactions: 7
They really do have more money than sense!

James extra annoying in this one
Yeah him showing it off when it's being paid for with Carys' money. I would say 'hard earned' moeny, but we all know that is not true.

Reactions: 5
They’re actually gonna have less worktop space by the looks of it, but I guess they don’t cook so they don’t think like that. I’d kill for the amount of worktop space they have in that kitchen but they’re just doing it for content and like you say more money than sense!

also why would you want induction over gas hob?! I used to love the gas at my parents and I hate my
Induction hob in my house

Reactions: 7
They’re actually gonna have less worktop space by the looks of it, but I guess they don’t cook so they don’t think like that. I’d kill for the amount of worktop space they have in that kitchen but they’re just doing it for content and like you say more money than sense!

also why would you want induction over gas hob?! I used to love the gas at my parents and I hate my
Induction hob in my house
I was thinking the same thing! We have induction hobs in our flat and I hate them with a passion, would kill for gas
I think the layout looks a little bit odd, I’m not sure why they’ve gone for a big window randomly in the middle of the kitchen, but maybe it’ll look better irl?

If I was them, I would be paying off my mortgage ASAP and leaving any work I fancied on a whim till it was paid, you never know where you are with these influencer jobs.

I really liked the house when they moved in, I thought it was a very sensible choice as it was in fab condition.

I think Cary's skin is bad ATM because she knows she the main earner and she wont get a chance to catch her breath after the babys born, they'll be vlogging and straight in to exercising 🤦

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same thing! We have induction hobs in our flat and I hate them with a passion, would kill for gas
I think the layout looks a little bit odd, I’m not sure why they’ve gone for a big window randomly in the middle of the kitchen, but maybe it’ll look better irl?
The window could look quite nice if it had a window ledge with a bench cushion in - it would make it more ‘homely’ (🤢) but I don’t think they’re putting one in. It seems like a rushed idea because they wanted to just do something even if they couldn’t do the big project!

Reactions: 4
I don't know why they didn't just buy a new build like that elle, her house is beautiful they probably want to out do them.. who knows

It’s an alright house, but I’m not sure I would have paid 620k for it, they could have got something better for a similar price in a different location.
I’m not a fan of new builds personally, I just think they lack character, but it’s personal preference.

It’s an alright house, but I’m not sure I would have paid 620k for it, they could have got something better for a similar price in a different location.
I’m not a fan of new builds personally, I just think they lack character, but it’s personal preference.
To be fair they paid for the location, it’s probably one of the nicer areas of cardiff but with the benefit of still being central. Plus to get a detached house with a garden round there is very unusual. I’d kill to be able to afford a house like that! Though I do feel their lifestyle would be more suited to living somewhere a bit further out, where they probably could have paid a lot less.

To be fair they paid for the location, it’s probably one of the nicer areas of cardiff but with the benefit of still being central. Plus to get a detached house with a garden round there is very unusual. I’d kill to be able to afford a house like that! Though I do feel their lifestyle would be more suited to living somewhere a bit further out, where they probably could have paid a lot less.
Yeah that’s what I mean, if they went for a less pricey location then they could have had something more suited to them for less cost, but they’ve paid over the odds because of the area.
It does look a nice area and the garden is nice enough and they could do a lot to make the house lovely, but I still don’t think I’d have gone for it. They could have gone for something more rural which would have cost less, but clearly they have money to burn!

I try not to comment on people’s appearances, but I hope the baby gets carys’ nose...

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.