James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost track how far along Is she? The way she pushes and poses I keep forgetting it’s not as far as I think they would know the gender by now she’s gotta be at least 16 weeks?
She's 16+1 I think. Her due date is 3rd April and mine's 30th march and I'm 16+5.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe both her parents are GPs and she knew so little about her own body and how a cycle works 🤦‍♀️ maybe she could have included a segment from her mum explaining the biological side to make it more useful and informative for people starting their conception journey?
In all fairness, my GP was absolutely clueless when it came to my fertility. She told me it was completely normal to only have 4 periods a year. I know where you are coming from though!

I really don’t think she’s dating her weeks correctly.

If you go to the doctor you always say “16 weeks 2 days etc” not “17 weeks”.
Yeah I saw that, it made no sense. I am also 16 weeks 2 days and I won’t be 17 weeks until this coming Saturday 😂 she also said that your cycle starts after your period soooo 🙄

Oooh I’m 16 weeks on Tuesday. Lots of us due around the same time...I’m going to be at the same hospital as her too 🙄

anyone’s bump bigger than Carys’? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I saw that, it made no sense. I am also 16 weeks 2 days and I won’t be 17 weeks until this coming Saturday 😂 she also said that your cycle starts after your period soooo 🙄
I think she did actually say it correctly in the TTC video, it was more James that confused things

Omg anyone watched the new video??
She says she’s too nervous abs anxious to go and order a starbucks, erm does she realise in 6 months she’s going to be responsible for another human being?! 🙈 how on Earth is she going to do anything without James holding her hand the whole time!!
She never used to be like this, when I watched her old videos she would go out, go to the gym, cook etc, it’s like she’s a completely different person!

Reactions: 23
Omg anyone watched the new video??
She says she’s too nervous abs anxious to go and order a starbucks, erm does she realise in 6 months she’s going to be responsible for another human being?! 🙈 how on Earth is she going to do anything without James holding her hand the whole time!!
She never used to be like this, when I watched her old videos she would go out, go to the gym, cook etc, it’s like she’s a completely different person!
I’ve noticed that too, I rarely watch her videos anymore but I remember back when she was in uni she seemed pretty independent and James barely featured at all. It’s because they’re always together she has got so used to him being there - I’ve experienced it a bit during lockdown, so used to spending 24/7 with my boyfriend that I started to feel anxious and like I was missing a limb if I went out to the shops alone or something. I had to pull myself together and remind myself I’m absolutely fine on my own and always have been! If I ended up like that after 6 months no wonder she is as bad as she is... they’ve spend every waking moment together for years. It’s not goals!

I’ve noticed that too, I rarely watch her videos anymore but I remember back when she was in uni she seemed pretty independent and James barely featured at all. It’s because they’re always together she has got so used to him being there - I’ve experienced it a bit during lockdown, so used to spending 24/7 with my boyfriend that I started to feel anxious and like I was missing a limb if I went out to the shops alone or something. I had to pull myself together and remind myself I’m absolutely fine on my own and always have been! If I ended up like that after 6 months no wonder she is as bad as she is... they’ve spend every waking moment together for years. It’s not goals!

Amen its not goals its Red flag Co dependency 🚩🚩🚩 I Hope in the coming years she finds herself. Being wife and mum can define her a lot but she can be so many other things too and it doesnt take away the importance of being mum/wife. I think if she would have stayed in uni and got a different kinda Job she would have No space in her life To be this clingy. I always think what irritetes me so much about her (I used to like her) but one massive annoyment For me is this clingyness and the picture she paints of a woman.like we exist To be wifes and To Shop and to daily think about Weight. Obvs she doesnt mean this but she gives zero strong independent you go girl vibes 😁

Reactions: 14
She will know the gender for sure I booked my as soon as they let me for the private gender scan it’s usually 16 weeks. It’s a girl

God no please not an ott gender reveal. I never understood them personally surely nobody else honestly cares to much about a babies gender

Reactions: 3
What a bunch of wasters. Just watched their DIY makeover vlog for the dressing table set. A beautiful antique with family sentimental value.
Carys is all I love DIY, I love make overs, I live stuff like this, I'm so excited.....
Paints one half the desk. Gets bored. Does half a job. Then can't be arsed with the time it will take to paint all the other bits so does a whitewash style half job Harry attempt. They literally do nothing with their time!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Do you guys think they'll give the baby a really wacky name or will they go with something more normal?

Do you guys think they'll give the baby a really wacky name or will they go with something more normal?
I think they’ll go for something quite normal. James probably wouldn’t want anything unusual as he’s so boring.
I think they said they like classic names but that aren’t too common

Reactions: 13
I think it’ll be a ‘normal’ name or perhaps something related to James nan if it’s a girl, she clearly was important in his life and I’d be surprised if they didn’t do something related to her

0FC920A4-A451-49B8-8DFF-BB660CA43395.jpeg

orrrrrrr how about you post it on your outfits page which you literally made for this very reason

• Haha
I have feeling gender reveal vid is coming up soon. In one of her recent videos when she went to the range and homesense she said she was picking things up for something special but didn’t give any further hints. Clearly excited about it too. Maybe balloons or canvas or some props to announce the gender? Plus due to local lockdowns she can’t do a shoot with her favourite photographer so must be doing diy shoot just them

Also my odds are on a girl as defo think she slipped out a ‘she’ or a ‘girl’ in one of the recent vids (can’t remember which word it was). And didn’t James say he always pictured having a girl first? Maybe these are hints as they knew already

Last edited:
I have feeling gender reveal vid is coming up soon. In one of her recent videos when she went to the range and homesense she said she was picking things up for something special but didn’t give any further hints. Clearly excited about it too. Maybe balloons or canvas or some props to announce the gender? Plus due to local lockdowns she can’t do a shoot with her favourite photographer so must be doing diy shoot just them

Also my odds are on a girl as defo think she slipped out a ‘she’ or a ‘girl’ in one of the recent vids (can’t remember which word it was). And didn’t James say he always pictured having a girl first? Maybe these are hints as they knew already
Yeah I really think it’s a girl from their recent comments, in their Q&A they always said they preferred the “family dynamic” of having a girl first then a boy, which isn’t usually the preferred option as id say a lot of people would prefer an older boy if they had to choose

I think it will be a girl with a classic name - Eleanor I would say could be a strong contender or Olivia.

But Olivia and Amelia are really common at the moment. I think they'll go for something with more of a "granny-vibe".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.