James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My random thought this afternoon whilst juggling work and a toddler, is it just YouTube they have an income from? For example if YouTube was deleted over night are they still making money to support themselves?

Not just them but bloggers in general

Reactions: 5
You mean all the clothes in the two rooms are what they returned? šŸ™ƒ
The amount of tit they own gives me anxiety ā˜ šŸ¤® I keep calling carys hoarder grandmum.

I cant watch them anymore. The preggas stuff is too much. And like I wrote before For me my baby dream hasnt been easy and i find it really offensive she talks ttc. I find her simple and naive. Wont watch the bullshit they will snicker about. I always feel theres zero depth in them like they never talk anything "deep" its always rambling about blah blah blah reno or Pearl Art and now preggas. Theres so much stuff they could film but they choose the lazy content over and over again.

Reactions: 4
James is so bloody annoying.

In their new TTC video Iā€™m glad they acknowledge that they are lucky to conceive so quickly but wish theyā€™d stop acting like they were TTC for 5 months, the first month or 2 are write offs for the vast majority of people because your body is adjusting. They also say her periods were irregular so she canā€™t have had many cycles. She got her implant out 11 March and was pregnant less than 4 months later?

She also says in the video that you have your period and then your cycle starts (it doesnā€™t your period is day 1) and then goes back to say the period is in your cycle šŸ¤Ø for anyone watching this video for advice, itā€™s poor. If they are going to do a video about TTC and telling people to ā€œlearnā€ they should have made the video much clearer, easier to understand and explained things better. It really doesnā€™t help that James constantly talks over her.

Last edited:

Just gone back to the beginning of their channel and watched this vlog. Cant believe how different James is in it! Hes PROPER annoyed with Carys and her driving and is quite abrupt with her. Also seems to talk loads more than he does in vlogs now

Reactions: 2
Wow, no wonder she never drives anymore. Could he be more rude if he tried? I'm surprised they even uploaded that...

Reactions: 4
Wow, no wonder she never drives anymore. Could he be more rude if he tried? I'm surprised they even uploaded that...
She actually looks upset at a few points through that video, it reminds me of an old relationship where I was so desperate to please and would laugh off the nasty comments. James just comes across as such a know it all

Just gone back to the beginning of their channel and watched this vlog. Cant believe how different James is in it! Hes PROPER annoyed with Carys and her driving and is quite abrupt with her. Also seems to talk loads more than he does in vlogs now
Jesus no wonder she doesnā€™t drive. I really do think he may of crushed the little confidence she ever had šŸ˜Æ

Reactions: 7
Just watched TTC video.. For someone who is TTC nearly 2 years, I found I relate to everything they talk about. Appreciate that they mention how lucky they have been for conceiving so quickly, I don't find the video offensive at all :) I know some people will and that's ok. I've found that their video has helped, and like they say its a taboo subject and I'm glad they have shared it, as i felt really alone as well and I've always felt guilty for talking about it and people telling me 'you're young live your life' really doesn't help when its what you want.

Just want to say- this is my opinion and just wanted to share, hopefully I haven't offended anyone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I thought the TTC was pretty good. They were clear that 5 months isnā€™t that long in the grand scheme of things but obviously felt long for them at the time.
Theyā€™re clearly absolutely thrilled to be pregnant and this child is so wanted so Iā€™m happy for them.

Reactions: 6

I really don't like the part with her driving. Why does he keep calling her a knob? It's not even like he is saying it in a jokey way. Everyone is different with driving too and she obviously knows where/how she likes to park and him saying "there's a space there" after all the ones they pass... just shut up and let her choose!!!! I've always found him annoying but that particular one he just seems awful.

Reactions: 9

im A really nervous driver and if my partner spoke to me like that it would knock my confidence so much. Especially when she was parking and clearly getting a bit flustered (which I can massively relate to). He was just being a dick.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve had time to watch the TTC start to finish and I was pleasantly surprised with how they did it and it wasnā€™t what I thought it would be and even though I canā€™t stand Janes he seemed to know a few things and correct her in places but I forget how young and naive they are at times.

The old vlog though he was vile I wonder if thatā€™s who he is off camera I used to think carys was just needy and insecure but now Iā€™ve seen older stuff Iā€™m thinking maybe heā€™s been bringing her down to be so co dependant.

Just watched TTC video.. For someone who is TTC nearly 2 years, I found I relate to everything they talk about. Appreciate that they mention how lucky they have been for conceiving so quickly, I don't find the video offensive at all :) I know some people will and that's ok. I've found that their video has helped, and like they say its a taboo subject and I'm glad they have shared it, as i felt really alone as well and I've always felt guilty for talking about it and people telling me 'you're young live your life' really doesn't help when its what you want.

Just want to say- this is my opinion and just wanted to share, hopefully I haven't offended anyone :)
If you ever need company the Instagram TTC community is amazing many start private accounts thereā€™s even TTC meet ups and coffee mornings they helped me massively whilst TTC

He's all teeth, nose and glasses, seriously wtf does she see in him?? He's vile and shes so beautiful with an amazing body šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.