James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia seems too similar to mila. Plus they probably want to choose something which isn’t popular right now. Maybe they’ll choose a welsh name

Doubt they’d choose Eleanor either as that’s like naming the baby after Elle Darby

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus will she just enjoy her pregnancy rather then just rushing and assuming everything 🤣bloody he’ll go lay down and be quite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they genuinely don’t know the sex of the baby, Carys certainly isn’t doing a good job of pretending she doesn’t care what it is...she quite obviously would prefer a girl

Reactions: 2
Or Ffion, nice but not overly common, I definitely think they’ll stick to a Welsh name - they have some pretty names too (could eb bias as my name is welsh🤣)

Reactions: 4
Or Ffion, nice but not overly common, I definitely think they’ll stick to a Welsh name - they have some pretty names too (could eb bias as my name is welsh🤣)
I agree I think they might go for a welsh name

..although “ASOS Whittaker” has a certain ring to it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They'll call it April. Cos it'll be born in April. And they'll think that it is just so lovely to do that. They really really like it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they know it’s a girl I can understand the hints (even though it’s really annoying), if they don’t then wow they really don’t want a boy do they.

Reactions: 1
Seren is a nice welsh name too, think it means star. Not sure they would pick it though. I reckon something like Florence, Eleanor, Isla or Sophia.

Reactions: 9
I think there idea of a name that is classic but unique is actually just a dead common name. I definitely don't think it will be welsh, I'm calling Eva, Isabella, Sophie or Grace for a girl and Oliver, Noah, Harry or Arthur for a boy

I think there idea of a name that is classic but unique is actually just a dead common name. I definitely don't think it will be welsh, I'm calling Eva, Isabella, Sophie or Grace for a girl and Oliver, Noah, Harry or Arthur for a boy
I had my son Arthur 11 weeks ago 😁💙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.