James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even gonna watch the video I cba to see the insides on carys mouth and look at James pig nose šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I just wanna shake her...she needs a great big dose of reality!
...although I guess thatā€™s coming in the form of a baby šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And the first trimester is done guys...we only have another two to go.....šŸ˜©šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 2
I just wanna shake her...she needs a great big dose of reality!
...although I guess thatā€™s coming in the form of a baby šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And the first trimester is done guys...we only have another two to go.....šŸ˜©šŸ¤Ŗ
This is exactly the problem with influencers tho once the fame starts to kick in and the cash starts flowing in theyā€™re no longer relatable they just go off in this fantasy world and sheā€™s lost all sense of reality šŸ˜’

Lord help us for the rest of this pregnancy šŸ˜©šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
This couple keep popping up on my YouTube page based on others I watch.. I made the mistake of watching one of their videos pre pregnancy & read this page a bit but was never that bothered about them but now they are massively triggering me!!
itā€™s not their fault at all that Iā€™ve had to deal with infertility for the last 5 years but wow, every other day thereā€™s a pregnancy related video. Itā€™s a bit much isnā€™t it. I find it a very bizarre thing to do anyway, documentating your life on YouTube but I just find these two insufferable to be honest.
is nothing sacred? Like I said itā€™s very triggering for me given what Iā€™ve been through, so not really their fault but theyā€™re just highly annoying, Iā€™d imagine even genuine followers would get bored of so much pregnancy related content. I also think they probably have quite a young following, given their age? Could be wrong. So are many 24 year olds going to be that interested in so much pregnancy related stuff?

anyway, I need to see much less of her gurney face on my YouTube. Sheā€™s so bleeping naive to real life it winds me up! Why is life so easy for some people.. this whole perfect life portrayal on sm is sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing that annoys me about these two is that they don't edit Thier videos NOR make any unique content. It's always such bland stuff.. yet the earn thousands and pretend to be relatable and fun. They are bored shopaholics with no purpose yet they think they are living thier best life

Reactions: 9
This couple keep popping up on my YouTube page based on others I watch.. I made the mistake of watching one of their videos pre pregnancy & read this page a bit but was never that bothered about them but now they are massively triggering me!!
itā€™s not their fault at all that Iā€™ve had to deal with infertility for the last 5 years but wow, every other day thereā€™s a pregnancy related video. Itā€™s a bit much isnā€™t it. I find it a very bizarre thing to do anyway, documentating your life on YouTube but I just find these two insufferable to be honest.
is nothing sacred? Like I said itā€™s very triggering for me given what Iā€™ve been through, so not really their fault but theyā€™re just highly annoying, Iā€™d imagine even genuine followers would get bored of so much pregnancy related content. I also think they probably have quite a young following, given their age? Could be wrong. So are many 24 year olds going to be that interested in so much pregnancy related stuff?

anyway, I need to see much less of her gurney face on my YouTube. Sheā€™s so bleeping naive to real life it winds me up! Why is life so easy for some people.. this whole perfect life portrayal on sm is sickening!
I'm so sorry you're having to go through that, I hope things get easier for you šŸ’•

I watched the first trimester video and holy tit sheā€™s no idea whatā€™s about to come with having children Iā€™ve not seen my husband properly in at least a year since having our baby actually laughed out loud when she was saying she was going to bed early so missed each otherā€™s company šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m afraid from now on couple times is on the back burner and the tiny human you create is priority and by the end of a rough day trying to juggle a baby housework and a job (well whatever there job actually is) Goodluck wanting to do anything but go to bed in the evening šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‚ theyā€™re both in for a shock when they realise the baby will be priority and couple times will be non existent. Although I do think theyā€™ll send baby to grandparents pretty regularly for ā€œdate nightsā€

I just canā€™t work them out, itā€™s such an unhealthy obsessive relationship. I really hope she doesnā€™t get jealous of the baby, like some mothers do...

Reactions: 10
They lack all routines and buy meaningless random stuff daily. The image carys sells is a big No From me! She could market anything To you girls, following dreams and how To succeed as a woman! Instead she clings To James! In her age I went backpacking alone (not everyones Cup of tea). She just never steps outside her comfort zone and she would struggle in a real world soooo much. She posted pics of her bum For ages and thats how she got this lifestyle! I think so many people are starting To See through her! You can be soulmates and madly in love without being 24/7 joined From hip. She has massive issues.

Ps. Are people really into her pushing these preggas vids non stop? People started To follow her mostly For fitness. Theyre content is so lazy and Boring. Theyre content is a mess just like them.

Reactions: 5
I've stopped watching. The content is beyond boring now. Is EVERY single video gonna be about pregnancy now? I can't šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
Wonder when her sister and her husband are moving out? Iā€™m pretty sure they said last month they were moving out soon but assuming they havenā€™t yet

Reactions: 1
I wish these two would get a grip. In their first trimester video they couldnā€™t cope with having 2 nights away from each other because they couldnā€™t snuggle or have a coffee together. LOOOOOL wait until the baby comes šŸ˜‚
As a parent of a 1 year old I cannot wait to see how they handle parent life. Actually laughing at the thought of them dealing with it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Most women on YouTube film their trimester updates on their own.. found it interesting that she included James even though he isnā€™t pregnant so had nothing to add

God, we have a 4 year old,sheā€™s at school and we still donā€™t get time together because we both work šŸ˜‚ she has started not sleeping too so we are both grumpy šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 1
Most women on YouTube film their trimester updates on their own.. found it interesting that she included James even though he isnā€™t pregnant so had nothing to add
Yeah same here. Carys even said she would do a video with James talking about what he ā€˜struggled withā€™. I would have much preferred her to do it on her own and maybe post it on her main channel

Reactions: 5
Guys you make having a baby sound so horrible šŸ˜‚ I just canā€™t get my head round why she thinks this is a good idea.... has she spent much time with people who have young babies and kids? Itā€™s no walk in the park! Itā€™s like she has based this decision purely on a romanticised version of life she has seen through ā€œmummy bloggersā€ without realising that isnā€™t actually reality. But hey Ho, she will just perpetuate this image when she becomes a mummy blogger herself, and other girls will see her as goals:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Yeah same here. Carys even said she would do a video with James talking about what he ā€˜struggled withā€™. I would have much preferred her to do it on her own and maybe post it on her main channel
I'm sorry, but what exactly will James have struggled with when she's the one literally growing a human being.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.