James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping to see how they told Elle an Con since Elle mentioned she was told 3 weeks ago when they met in Bristol 🤷‍♀️ Not so much as a mention was there in there video? 😂
She mentioned this yesterday in an IG story how they were going to record something with them but they met up recently and couldn't contain it and just blurted it. I guess that's at least a positive for them, living in the moment a tiny bit lmao.

Reactions: 1

March she posted this video which is when she'd just had it taken out because there was a plaster over it, so they conceived at the end of June/beginning of July. So realistically they were trying for around four months
It would have been a bit later than that, the gestational age is calculated from your last period, not when you conceived. I'm a week ahead of her and my last period was 3rd week of June and conceived first week of of July.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned this yesterday in an IG story how they were going to record something with them but they met up recently and couldn't contain it and just blurted it. I guess that's at least a positive for them, living in the moment a tiny bit lmao.
Oh 😂 I don’t follow her Instagram and often forget to check but watched Elle youtube so wondered if they filmed or not thanks for clearing it up

It would have been a bit later than that, the gestational age is calculated from your last period, not when you conceived. I'm a week ahead of her and my last period was 3rd week of June and conceived first week of of July.
So still, not even 5 months of trying then? I know trying is difficult (a close friend of mine has just been going through this with her husband- apparently all the fun has been sucked out of sex) but I hope they (Carys and James) both understand that realistically 5 months isn't actually all that long to be trying, as the vast majority of straight couples get pregnant within a year of trying.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much this pregnant is being exploited. A video about every single aspect. The video of how they told various people is enough for me now. I already feel saturated with her pregnancy and the news has only been out for a week!!
Im just like dear jesus carys - Chill! Theres like so many baby vids allready ive fully Lost the tiiny wiiny interest I had left🤢😆 she acts so hyper its always about one thing cause she has zero routines and is lost🤔 now its all about baby vids and Hundreds of tummy holding pics! Carys what about ur Pearl Art??? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm watching the video where they tell people and they said "I don't know why we thought screen recording a facetime would record sound"- this really frustrates me. IF CAPTURING VIDEO IS YOUR JOB YOU SHOULD GAIN SOME TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE.

Reactions: 10
People who take pictures of themselves crying are just next level attention seekers 😬🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So still, not even 5 months of trying then? I know trying is difficult (a close friend of mine has just been going through this with her husband- apparently all the fun has been sucked out of sex) but I hope they (Carys and James) both understand that realistically 5 months isn't actually all that long to be trying, as the vast majority of straight couples get pregnant within a year of trying.
I agree with this, great that they’ve conceived it but I don’t think 5 months of trying is long at all. Especially after coming off contraception I’d say that’s fairly quick? I would class TTC more as 6 months-a year min maybe? or people with fertility issues who may not be able to as easily as just doing the deed. I think she’s just trying to appeal to that community of women really ??

Forgive me if she has mentioned why she was having trouble conceiving but I can’t recall anything from videos etc

Reactions: 6
I agree with this, great that they’ve conceived it but I don’t think 5 months of trying is long at all. Especially after coming off contraception I’d say that’s fairly quick? I would class TTC more as 6 months-a year min maybe? or people with fertility issues who may not be able to as easily as just doing the deed. I think she’s just trying to appeal to that community of women really ??

Forgive me if she has mentioned why she was having trouble conceiving but I can’t recall anything from videos etc
It sounds like she was being a bit of a perfectionist about it- they said that she expected to be the exception who immediately got pregnant when they came off contraception so every month she wasn't she was getting in her own head about it. Which yeah, it's horrible but at the same time- a heterosexual couple have to be trying for more than a year before they're considered "struggling" with fertility. The first few months she probably still had effects from the implant which is why it didn't happen straight away.

5 months isn’t really that long TTC but but I imagine it was really long for them as they were sooo desperate for a baby

Reactions: 6
It sounds like she was being a bit of a perfectionist about it- they said that she expected to be the exception who immediately got pregnant when they came off contraception so every month she wasn't she was getting in her own head about it. Which yeah, it's horrible but at the same time- a heterosexual couple have to be trying for more than a year before they're considered "struggling" with fertility. The first few months she probably still had effects from the implant which is why it didn't happen straight away.
Technically though you should be able to get pregnant straight away once the implant is removed.

I do sort of get where they are coming from, they are a young couple and some people have literally gotten pregnant within days or weeks of trying so I guess to go every month and not get pregnant I guess you would start to think “is there something wrong”, but I do agree that there are people who have been waiting much longer that this could upset.

Reactions: 5
I do get the desperation For baby! Im in it myself and each month theres so much Hope! To be fair anything less than a year is normal For young healthy couple. Trust me ive gone To doctors and read anything there is about this subject 😁 so I get it when you wish it so much 5 months feels like ages but its Nothing! There is something miracleous about it and something even doctors cant explain about how why it happens To some people More Quick than others! Okey folks ill go n manifest For a baby now 😜

Reactions: 4
I do get the desperation For baby! Im in it myself and each month theres so much Hope! To be fair anything less than a year is normal For young healthy couple. Trust me ive gone To doctors and read anything there is about this subject 😁 so I get it when you wish it so much 5 months feels like ages but its Nothing! There is something miracleous about it and something even doctors cant explain about how why it happens To some people More Quick than others! Okey folks ill go n manifest For a baby now 😜
I have friends who have had oops babies and then gone on to try for a second and found it a lot harder the second time! Strange how your body works that the oops baby was literally just the exact right moment for it to happen

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I totally get her feeling like 5 months is a long time. I came off my pill in August to try for our first baby and have already convinced myself numerous times that I have pcos or my period won't come back or some other ridiculous scenario with literally zero evidence!

I feel like perhaps she's like me and once she I something, I research every possible bad outcome and I want it like.. yesterday 😬

So they conceived when her sister and husband were there? 😬
well I doubt it was while they were in the room ..

is it weird to have sex while someone else is in the house? this is new to me

I have friends who have had oops babies and then gone on to try for a second and found it a lot harder the second time! Strange how your body works that the oops baby was literally just the exact right moment for it to happen
we are finding this too, our son was an “accident” and now we are actively trying for number 2 .. it’s no walk in the park!

so have the found out the gender? They keep referring the baby as a her? She this and she that. I know you can find out early on my sister found out at 14 weeks but only because it was quite obvious lol. I’m sure their only around 12 weeks.

Whhhyyy do they always order stuff and not measure it beforehand, I swear they did this with another bit of furniture for their bedroom :rolleyes: Sofas are so expensive, I couldn’t just order one having not measured the room to know if it fits first

Whhhyyy do they always order stuff and not measure it beforehand, I swear they did this with another bit of furniture for their bedroom :rolleyes: Sofas are so expensive, I couldn’t just order one having not measured the room to know if it fits first

Its annoying as 🤦‍♂️ the way they spend makes No sense 😂 they just buy buy buy and then realize they dont like it etc.. Like they do zero planning. Its lazy too🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 4
so have the found out the gender? They keep referring the baby as a her? She this and she that. I know you can find out early on my sister found out at 14 weeks but only because it was quite obvious lol. I’m sure their only around 12 weeks.
No the app she goes one changes the sex of the baby like every week so she’s probs going on that. I think she addressed it too that it was a mistake

379C8A20-6351-47B5-9EB7-453FB5A8E178.jpeg

already getting new floor boards. I understand that the original ones went wrong but they should have at least tried painting them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.