James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but what exactly will James have struggled with when she's the one literally growing a human being.
Exactly, but she wants to make a video about his ‘struggles’, it will be the most boring video ever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly, but she wants to make a video about his ‘struggles’, it will be the most boring video ever
I think his biggest struggle must have been those nights he had to watch TV downstairs on his own. Poor soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a child and even I find all this baby spam boring as hell I can’t imagine what the majorly of her followers think it’s to much we get it your pregnant ok well done is this it now I was gonna say for 6 / 9 months but then when it’s born it will be new born essentials, daily routine with a new born, what I eat in a day with a new born, James trying baby food bla bla bla

I’m not sure they are having a boy maybe they are trying to back track after keep saying she in a previous video. Do they have any life outside of youtube?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Their latest video shows them looking at baby clothes, they make a big deal of just browsing the boy area and saying some of this can be unisex but don’t show any girls items. Is this a hint?

Yeah a hint it’s a girl lol
Their latest video shows them looking at baby clothes, they make a big deal of just browsing the boy area and saying some of this can be unisex but don’t show any girls items. Is this a hint?
Yeah a hint it’s a girl 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean to hate on this guys or anything butttttt...the Youtube video on maternity clothes...WTF!! She’s been pregnant 2 minutes 😩 sure all her gifted fitness wear would fit for now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’m starting to think I did my pregnancy wrong. Don’t think I told anyone about my first trimester and I lived in the same trusty pair of maternity jeans the whole time 😆 which my husband didn’t buy by the way 😂 I never once posted a photo of me crying either.

I wonder what wonderful pregnancy content we will be treated with tomorrow

Reactions: 11
I’m starting to think I did my pregnancy wrong. Don’t think I told anyone about my first trimester and I lived in the same trusty pair of maternity jeans the whole time 😆 which my husband didn’t buy by the way 😂 I never once posted a photo of me crying either.

It's going to be relentless 😑😒🤣

Reactions: 1

A friend of mine is pregnant at the moment and has barely left her house since finding out just cause her first trimester is being so rough. She's definitely not ready to blast it all over social media with bump pictures and clothing hauls and daily pregnancy updates 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.