James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are spendaholics because they are bored. What do they actually do all day? Someone else edits thier videos, so, honestly it must get kinda boring no matter how much stuff they try fill the void with

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can never understand how they spend SO much money buying stuff for their house but it still always ends up looking so trashy...they should use their money wisely and employ an interior designer as they literally have no clue!

Reactions: 7
All the black stuff theyā€™ve got for the house really doesnā€™t suit it at all ngl

and yep I agree they arenā€™t that good at interior design with it being the only thing they actually do in their life šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Why was her Mum, whoā€™s a GP going round every month during lockdown for a period chat

Reactions: 13
I actually don't understand why Carys is abandoning her channel so much and posts videos barely. All she does are hauls once or twice a month(which lets admit getting pretty boring). She has a much bigger fan base on her channel than the couple one, I think she should invest more time in that one and make unique videos not only hauls, hauls, hauls!

I actually don't understand why Carys is abandoning her channel so much and posts videos barely. All she does are hauls once or twice a month(which lets admit getting pretty boring). She has a much bigger fan base on her channel than the couple one, I think she should invest more time in that one and make unique videos not only hauls, hauls, hauls!
A lot of people also prefer just carys on her own as well! I know I do. I like James but feel like he changes her in their vlogs

I totally get her feeling like 5 months is a long time. I came off my pill in August to try for our first baby and have already convinced myself numerous times that I have pcos or my period won't come back or some other ridiculous scenario with literally zero evidence!

I feel like perhaps she's like me and once she I something, I research every possible bad outcome and I want it like.. yesterday šŸ˜¬
So glad to see you say this. Iā€™m the first of my friends to come off my pill and try for a baby so havenā€™t had anyone to relate to. I took my last pill at the end of July and my periods have been all over the place - Iā€™ve convinced myself there so much wrong because there isnā€™t much support to guide you with what to expect

A lot of people also prefer just carys on her own as well! I know I do. I like James but feel like he changes her in their vlogs
Agreed! Like I really enjoyed the video of her finding out sheā€™s pregnant and I realised itā€™s because it was mainly just herself! I would love if she would make more videos on her channel instead of the couples channel! I would love it more if she didnā€™t just do hauls on her channel too, I find the baby content really fun and sweet to follow so itā€™d be nice if she did a little bit of baby content on main channel too! Also wouldā€™ve been nice to have had an announcement on that instead of the couples channel as I feel like sheā€™s kinda just forgotten about her subscribers on her main channel and just expected everyone to be following her couples channel!

Reactions: 6
So glad to see you say this. Iā€™m the first of my friends to come off my pill and try for a baby so havenā€™t had anyone to relate to. I took my last pill at the end of July and my periods have been all over the place - Iā€™ve convinced myself there so much wrong because there isnā€™t much support to guide you with what to expect
Yea I took my last pill on the last day of July and am yet to have a period.. didn't even have a withdrawal bleed, literally had absolutely nothing. So I've been a mad wreck taking pregnancy tests at least once a week šŸ¤·šŸ˜… it's so stressful isn't it!

Reactions: 1
Yea I took my last pill on the last day of July and am yet to have a period.. didn't even have a withdrawal bleed, literally had absolutely nothing. So I've been a mad wreck taking pregnancy tests at least once a week šŸ¤·šŸ˜… it's so stressful isn't it!
Good to know Iā€™m not the only one! šŸ˜‚ I had my withdrawal bleed and thatā€™s it. Iā€™ve been frantically googling trying to find out whatā€™s ā€œnormalā€ and spoke to my doctor but there really doesnā€™t seem to be a ā€œnormalā€ youā€™ve just got to give your body chance. Best of luck with your journey ā¤

As if sheā€™s started putting the week on her videos šŸ™ˆ this pregnancy is going to dragggg

Reactions: 11
Has she stopped doing her embroidery commissions? Wouldnā€™t shut up about them for ages and hasnā€™t mentioned in a while!

Reactions: 3
Has she stopped doing her embroidery commissions? Wouldnā€™t shut up about them for ages and hasnā€™t mentioned in a while!

Its long gone šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ its all about preggas now! Our girl carys can only be fixated about one thing at a time among hoarding!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why was her Mum, whoā€™s a GP going round every month during lockdown for a period chat
Tbf I think she said early on her mum just dropped things on the doorstep for her like chocolate or something and they spoke on the phone every month when she got her period, I think her mum only started coming round once the rules changed in Wales

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this too. I thought she was actually quite talented with it. Itā€™s a shame sheā€™s now too wrapped up in being pregnant

Reactions: 3
Just seen her story and Iā€™m surprised that anyone enjoys going to the gym ngl I only go cos Iā€™m overweight and weak šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.