James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why. Is. She. Constantly. Posting. With. Her. Hands. On. Her. Stomach.

No one. No one has a bump with their first child at 13 week.... I didn’t have one til 24 weeks with my first! 15 weeks with my second!

Milking it like a fuckkng cows tit.
I mean in all fairness she is acknowledging that most of it is just her belly from before pregnancy. Regardless of whether it’s a proper baby bump or not I think she can place her hand on her belly if she wants cause there’s still a baby in there even if it’s not that obvious yet.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I agree with this, she is clearly very excited for this baby and pregnancy maybe more so than some. I don’t think it’s a bad thing either, she can choose what she wants to do and if she wants to embrace the “bump” (baby/or not) then let her, it’s not really affecting anyone and if people don’t like it then you don’t have to follow or see it🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean in all fairness she is acknowledging that most of it is just her belly from before pregnancy. Regardless of whether it’s a proper baby bump or not I think she can place her hand on her belly if she wants cause there’s still a baby in there even if it’s not that obvious yet.

Reactions: 8
In the description of that post she talks about living life and making memories instead of worrying about her weight which is fair enough but all we see on her vlogging channel is them just buying crap for their house that they barely leave 🤣 Would hardly call it living life to the fullest

Why. Is. She. Constantly. Posting. With. Her. Hands. On. Her. Stomach.

No one. No one has a bump with their first child at 13 week.... I didn’t have one til 24 weeks with my first! 15 weeks with my second!

Milking it like a fuckkng cows tit.
when I was 12 weeks I had a noticeable bump actually, everyone is different

Reactions: 5
I agree with this, she is clearly very excited for this baby and pregnancy maybe more so than some. I don’t think it’s a bad thing either, she can choose what she wants to do and if she wants to embrace the “bump” (baby/or not) then let her, it’s not really affecting anyone and if people don’t like it then you don’t have to follow or see it🤷🏼‍♀️

This is tattle 😆 😆😆 dont follow or See it is such a silly advice here!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know that however it’s silly commenting negative things about a woman’s baby bump, like the person said above everyone is different and hers could be a bit of both (baby and waters/bloat etc) but I think hating on her for holding it and enjoying something she finally wanted is a bit far fetched. There’s nothing wrong with someone enjoying and showing their pregnancy off more than others, it’s personal choice and “silly” for someone else to dampen another woman’s pregnancy journey especially since it’s so personal. Let her enjoy it as a first time mum 🤷🏼‍♀️

This is tattle 😆 😆😆 dont follow or See it is such a silly advice here!

Reactions: 1
It’s tattle. Let me have my 2 cent 😂.
My point is. This image. 4 days ago. 0 bump. In the last week every photo she’s been cradling her ‘80% bloat’. Bored of it already 😂. Gotta make them reddies.
I agree with you. Looos like she’s just cradling after a meal. Milking it for all it’s worth.

Reactions: 2
So in her latest video she said she got her implant out in Feb and thought she would be pregnant in March? Is she talking about this year?? The way she has been talking about it, it is clear she is trying to become part of the 'ttc' community. Maybe seeing the positive response Raw Beauty Kirsti got? (she struggled with infertility for over 10 years) I find it so offensive to people who have actually struggled to conceive if she was only trying for 2 or 3 months (she said some of her cycles were 35 days) her periods would be irregular after getting out the implant and surely her mum would have told her that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So in her latest video she said she got her implant out in Feb and thought she would be pregnant in March? Is she talking about this year?? The way she has been talking about it, it is clear she is trying to become part of the 'ttc' community. Maybe seeing the positive response Raw Beauty Kirsti got? (she struggled with infertility for over 10 years) I find it so offensive to people who have actually struggled to conceive if she was only trying for 2 or 3 months (she said some of her cycles were 35 days) her periods would be irregular after getting out the implant and surely her mum would have told her that.
Yeah I’m pretty sure her implant was taken out this year

Yeah I’m pretty sure her implant was taken out this year

March she posted this video which is when she'd just had it taken out because there was a plaster over it, so they conceived at the end of June/beginning of July. So realistically they were trying for around four months

Reactions: 4
It's not really a thing in the U.K is it? I know I looked into genetic testing when my 12 week scan went tits up and there was no easy way to get it done. Costs hundreds of pounds and had to travel to manchester or london for the blood test. I'm sure they will have a 16 week private scan though to find the gender rather than waiting till 20 weeks
I found out at 14 weeks, I had to have a cvs went private in Harley st it was £550 ish

So they conceived when her sister and husband were there? 😬
Were they supposed to be celibate for 6/7 months???? 😂😂

100% agree - my baby making days are long past but I'm forever cradling my food baby 🤰😅

I was hoping to see how they told Elle an Con since Elle mentioned she was told 3 weeks ago when they met in Bristol 🤷‍♀️ Not so much as a mention was there in there video? 😂

I can’t believe how much this pregnant is being exploited. A video about every single aspect. The video of how they told various people is enough for me now. I already feel saturated with her pregnancy and the news has only been out for a week!!

Reactions: 10
If she's not careful she'll end up boring her followers with the baby content before the baby is even born! This just confirms that she has absolutely nothing else going on that all her content is baby focussed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.