Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It annoys me how much gymshark stuff she gets sent. She doesn’t workout so doesn’t need it.
And even if she did workout no one needs that quantity of clothes every few months

Reactions: 17

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
In their latest vlog, rating the big companies hot chocolates but then ‘oH dONt foRGEt tO SUppoRT LocAL GUys!!!’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also carys saying ‘so I’m currently pregnant’ James butts in and says ‘WE’RE pregnant’... that really pissed me off, gtfo James
Why do I find it so weird when people say ‘we’re pregnant’ like you’re literally both not??? 😂

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I have nothing against their choice to have a child now, it isn’t something I’d do (I’m also 24), I don’t even want children and I especially wouldn’t have one before I was 30, but it’s a very personal thing.

I just find their relationship rather odd. The video where she is testing and she says “James and me never do anything without each other, we are together all the time, usually when he goes to his parents I go too”.
I just find that rather sad, they’re so young and yet so dependent on each other. My other half is my best friend and we don’t get sick of each other’s company, but I couldn’t imagine never doing anything without him, very odd.

Cj2098

Chatty Member
Come baby shopping with us
Come pram shopping
Come baby clothes shopping
Come nappy and wet wipe shopping
Pregnancy update guys
Day in the life of my pregnancy guys
Morning pregnancy routine
Night time pregnancy routine

I can go on 🤣🤣😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16

rlouisep9

VIP Member
She’s so obnoxious. Most people are working from home at the moment carys, not just you and James, because if you haven’t noticed there is a pandemic going on. Try having a normal job and having to work from home, now that is hard work. They’re so entitled.
Yup and try also living somewhere so small you don't have an actual desk let alone separate workspace/office area. Been doing that since March...

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I am so happy for James and Carys, and extremely glad that it wasnt just a YAE-announcement. I get so sad when Iread all these comments about this baby just being a moneymaker for them, or that Cary isnt "mentally stable" to have a child. This is awful of you to say! Also - respect that Cary and James is happy for having a baby. People will always be on different stages in life although the age is similiar. I am 24 years old and I am getting married next year. Cant wait to have a baby after that! NOT because we think a child would "save" our relationship. Not because we are desperat or I am insecure. I have friends that couldnt be further away from marriage og kids, and guess what? We respect each other and our wants!

Please ppl - learn how to be happy for others and you will get a lot happier to ❤
I have previously said that their not mentally stable for a child just because of what carys posts online about how anxious and stressed she gets if james leaves the house and she’s on her own, because how will she will cope with a baby. She never seems to do anything to help her anxiety like therapy or meds just some useless quotes, I’ve messaged her some advice on anxiety and been ignored soo.... Also james comes across rude and a bit controlling in some videos in the way he talks to carys. Not sure if posted about them using it for content but most likely as she will go down the mummy blogger route. It’s different for normal people with normal jobs because you aren’t always thinking of the next thing for content. When they got
Married, there was about 6 months of just videos of wedding things.
Normal people wouldn’t do that.

Just because I think these things, it doesn’t mean that I’m not happy for them being pregnant..

I’m starting to really irrationally hate them 😂 they’re coming across as SO immature! I have an 8 month old and love babies and pregnancy content but BLOODY HELL its too much! They really are acting like the only couple to ever have been pregnant ever ever! And don’t get me started on the ‘TTC’ when some couples try for literal decades and they tried for a few months and made a 10 hour video about how dramatic it was. Guys did you know they tried to conceive for a few months so now they know everything about trying to conceive and having babies x ffffsssssss it’s winding me up bad 😂😂 I’m never ever one to say to people (esp pregnant people) about the hard stuff I always say how wonderful it is (which is mostly is) because I hated people trying to ‘scare’ me during my pregnancy when I had a very realistic outlook anyway. However these two are gonna have such a shock when it’s not all picture perfect! And they won’t even have it hard as most because neither of them bloody work 😂

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It's like watching two 16-17 year olds pregnant, why are they literally still like children?! 😑😩 I don't know how she copes with james talking over her as if she's an idiot, even the teen mums on MTV weren't this bad.
Because they’ve never worked in proper full time jobs. They haven’t seen the real world and grown up like most people.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Omg... been racking my brains for ages cause cahwiss really reminds me of someone. It’s just come to me 😂 I don’t think it’s just cause of the accent but for some reason she realllllly reminds me of her
036FADDF-F422-4B20-94B9-C4BE62153F79.png
121494BF-06EE-45C9-86C7-AD1B4B44492E.png

• Haha

Tttanya

Does this mean they’re dragging the gender reveal out over 3 videos?!!.... I actually really like Carys but I’m fed up fo this pregnancy already
im sorry what 😩 how do you even drag out a reveal like that? They’re really milking this pregnancy for as many views as possible

• Sick

dinkybird

I watched her pregnancy video as it was in my recommended (I hate her and James, their voices grate on me) and now I've had all of her baby videos recommended to me since and I swear it's only been 2 days? 4 videos, sis, relax. It's gonna be stuck in your house for 18 years, calm down with the spamming hun spread it out a bit at least.

Baby picks my meals.
Baby picks my outfit.
Baby picks my mood.
Baby picks my new dog.
(all unborn baby,naturally. Gotta get that content 😅)

• Haha

Octopies

Chatty Member
She admitted in the latest video she wanted to feel in control of her body during pregnancy (via exercise). Think control is a big theme with her - I honestly think she’s trying to micromanage the pregnancy hence the weekly scans. But you have to let go, a bit, in Pregancy. Things just happen. Especially in birth!!

don’t want anyone to take this the wrong way as totally understand people have lots of scans due to anxiety (but for the same reason people get obsessed with dopplers it can foster unhealthy feelings in some...)

soz for getting armchair psychologist but I knew something was weird but couldn’t put my finger on it.

plwcm

VIP Member
Just saw on her Instagram stories that they have 3 gender reveal videos coming. Why they need that many videos to say if it is a boy or girl I don't know 🤔😂. Probably drag it out to 'finding out the gender of our baby', 'our friends finding out the gender of our baby', and 'family finding out the gender of our baby' 🙄. When I found out I just told family/friends because I didn't see it as that big of a deal to have a whole party and celebration for it, but then again I don't have a YouTube channel I need content for 😉😂

• Wow

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
If they’re not going to force stereotypes on gender, then why the big deal about the gender? Oh yes, it’s all about the money. 🙄