Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s really wound me up, how self centred and entitled does she sound seriously, we are all in the same situation, but of course she doesn’t think of anyone but herself. God help them if they ever got a normal job. 🙄

Reactions: 16

ChloeBee

Just watched their pregnancy questions vid don't know why. James talks over her so much even though it's obviously not him pregnant. They come across so so naive and ignorant 'we know what it's like ttc' after 5 months?!! And Carys when he talked about American medical care during pregnancy, has she never seen the news or watched American shows? She obviously just lives in a bubble. She's one of these that thinks they're the only person to have been pregnant. I'm happy for them they obviously want this but it's just too much too early on in pregnancy.

Reactions: 16

Tttanya

Did they seriously impulse buy a Range Rover, only to sell it less than 4 months later?? The amount of money these people throw away is astounding! I’m actually speechless. Did they not test drive it?? Research the car at all??

• Wow
Reactions: 15

yoyosupker

Of course but it puts a lot more stress on you. As we’ve seen, she took a crazy amount of tests as she wasn’t sure where she was in her cycle! I’m very happy for her and it’s great she fell pregnant so quickly but it helps to know your cycle before you start calculating pregnancy
The problem with this is there’s so many women who never have regular periods regardless of if they’ve been on contraception beforehand. I also think it’s quite natural to keep doing tests to be certain and for your own peace of mind!

cx199

Now Cahwys is pregnant, isn’t she part part of the ‘moderate risk’ group?

I’m fairly certain she’s only meant to be leaving the house for exercise / food shopping / work. Although you can almost guarantee she’ll be back in John Lewis and Five Guys on the 9th November.

Last edited:

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
She's so passive aggressive! Why is she clinging onto her gut when 80% of it will be fluid and fat 😂 she drones on about their 'struggle' with trying to get pregnant which was less that 6 months!?! Does she forget about the women who try for years and have failed IVF's? She absolutely adores herself and its actually sickening. Her husband looks like a 🐽

Attachments

irishgirl55

Just watched TTC video.. For someone who is TTC nearly 2 years, I found I relate to everything they talk about. Appreciate that they mention how lucky they have been for conceiving so quickly, I don't find the video offensive at all :) I know some people will and that's ok. I've found that their video has helped, and like they say its a taboo subject and I'm glad they have shared it, as i felt really alone as well and I've always felt guilty for talking about it and people telling me 'you're young live your life' really doesn't help when its what you want.

Just want to say- this is my opinion and just wanted to share, hopefully I haven't offended anyone :)

Last edited:
I can't believe both her parents are GPs and she knew so little about her own body and how a cycle works 🤦‍♀️ maybe she could have included a segment from her mum explaining the biological side to make it more useful and informative for people starting their conception journey?

This holding of non existent bumps
That pregnant people do really winds me up. You’ve got a bit of wind, leave it alone.
I know, she’s 12 weeks! As if that’s a pregnancy bump?!

I watched the video and it is really cute! I think the main issue is james isn’t that likeable and he’s annoying. Like he always talks over her and I feel sorry for carys as he does treat her like a child.
Hopefully when they have th e baby, they will do a lot of things seperately as she said they’re together 24/7 which isn’t healthy for any relationship whether family, partners or friends.
Completely agree with this. He ridicules her all the time and laughs at her not with her. He’s so frustrating. I find it so very controlling!

I find it really odd that Carys asks basic pregnancy comments about ‘when will I hear from the midwife’, ‘why is my pulse so low’ and yet her parents are GP’s??? Stop asking Instagram and go chat to your parents!!!!!

Last edited:

MissFinn

VIP Member
Without being cheesy child is always a tiny miracle and theres something that cant be explained!♥ So obs its amazing news. But now the negative Nancy part.

Carys has been so Lost with her life. She will now fill it with being mum but maybe thats not a bad thing. I just think she is super Co dependant on James and shes in with a massive shock! I dont know its like she got everything so young and that made her lack all the passion toward her own growing as a person. Usually people at her age have dreams developing themselves. I mean marriage and baby Are not bad dreams but she just has Nothing For her. I love my man and want a baby but I have a full on life going on aswell! I just find it so weird that shes just dedicated her life For James so young. Maybe she fills all that "being Lost" with the massive hoarding etc just clinging on James.

Laurennat

Chatty Member
He should leave carys to YouTube and he should go get a job rather then trying to take the shine of carys he is so bloody annoying

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Is it wrong that I wished she didn’t write those notes? I’d have just let him open it up to see the shock 😂 it gave it away with the words
But it was cute as hell. I’m pleased for them!

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Just watched her new Vlog, not one to watch Vlogs.. I'm so shocked that they are paid to just film themselfs walking that miserable looking dog, doing half arsed DIY in their dirty house and eating.. It's mental, actually makes me so mad.

• Sick

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I’m starting to think now that he might actually be the controlling one following what people say on here. Someone said it a few posts back, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s the clingy one and she’s just followed along and ended up being clingy too! I’m starting to think he’s insecure and controlling and it’s rubbed back onto her - she’s gorgeous and has a bubbly personality so it would’ve surprise me if he’s insecure as he’s obviously punching in many ways!
I feel quite sorry for her as I don’t think she realises but if she’s happy and blinded what can you do🤷🏼‍♀️
I think this too. She is such a beautiful girl, lovely figure and seems like she has/had a fun personality ... but she seems to be eternally grateful to James that he “saved” her in some way? Like she would be nothing without him. A lot of young women have times when they are insecure or anxious, just because she has gotten over it doesn’t mean the credit goes to James. She must feel like she could never survive without him. Obviously I don’t know them but sometimes she does seem a little bit blinded/brainwashed by him... she seems to credit him for everything she has achieved as well.

yoyosupker

Why. Is. She. Constantly. Posting. With. Her. Hands. On. Her. Stomach.

No one. No one has a bump with their first child at 13 week.... I didn’t have one til 24 weeks with my first! 15 weeks with my second!

Milking it like a fuckkng cows tit.
I mean in all fairness she is acknowledging that most of it is just her belly from before pregnancy. Regardless of whether it’s a proper baby bump or not I think she can place her hand on her belly if she wants cause there’s still a baby in there even if it’s not that obvious yet.

Attachments

Anyone else eye roll so hard when James talks he’s just goes on and on and on like he’s some kind of god when actually he’s so monotone and boring

Cj2098

Chatty Member
If I hear or read a grown ass woman use the word fuking boo one more time... honestly they're still like 15 year olds.