Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
379C8A20-6351-47B5-9EB7-453FB5A8E178.jpeg

already getting new floor boards. I understand that the original ones went wrong but they should have at least tried painting them

Reactions: 1

Tea4u

VIP Member
Long time lurker but felt I had to comment haha.
anyone else think the baby announcement video was very similar to our tiny tribes one?
I don’t remember enough to make a direct comparison but I do love the tiny tribe

Pinda

Carys and James are actually intelligent, so are their parents. Their child will most likely be intelligent, too. I hope they stimulate it enough, take it places, drive it to hobbies etc., in spite of whatever anxiety issues they may have about going out into the real world. Their child may have a completely different temper and enjoy the outside world.

Tttanya

It must be a pregnancy announcement, they’ve not hinted at anything else.. unless they mean they’re telling us more about the renovations theyre doing to the house that they mentioned in the wedding vlog but that’s not particularly exciting..

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I just watched the childhood food mukbang (in preparation for tonight’s announcement) which was meant to be a q&a. They didn’t answer a more than like one question? I was skipping through! I don’t want to spend 28 mins of my life watching them eat and not answer questions 😂

Fairypop

VIP Member
I actually cringed so much when it was like ‘next day’ over and over where she just did a million and one tests.
Yes! I would’ve thought seeing as it was quite a weak result (even some negative) that she would’ve waited a little longer between tests. I totally understand it’s exciting and the waiting is horrendous but gotta be done 😩

yoyosupker

How is she going to manage at the moment when all appointments she has to be on her own and potentially alone when she is in labour?! I’m very independent but the thought of that scares the shit out of me! She can’t even go to the shop without James :unsure:
I don’t know the rules on private doctors but they’ll probably go private so that maybe James can go with? But like I said I don’t know if the rules are the same or not.

I’ve lost track how far along Is she? The way she pushes and poses I keep forgetting it’s not as far as I think they would know the gender by now she’s gotta be at least 16 weeks?

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
im not sure they actually filed them down as much as her thumbnail shows, I did skip through some of it but I didn’t see her show tiny teeth once. So I think that’s for clicks. She’s such a foolish girl, she’s ruining herself at the age of 20 for what? Social media what won’t matter in a few years?
I feel sad for her

Poppybabe

I feel like they do know as for a few weeks they didn’t mention the gender at all despite having several private scans including the 4d ones. They are saving it for the reveal shoot probably

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
They didn't like the colour of their floor but they have a console table at the top of the stairs that's exactly the same colour.. o_O