Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was guilty of bump holding 😆 not to be cute but it hurt like hell the bloat and uterus stretching I would always end up hand on belly I looked a right tit 😂

Tttanya

I thought you meant me then! 😂 I get the vibe she's the kind of girl that loves calling people out on comments she doesn't like. She could have just replied to the comment like a normal person. Maybe her engagement is a bit low 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I get the same vibe, I thought she was being sarcastic at first 🤣

Dontstopmenow

She said though on her stories the other day “we will be finding out” unless she didn’t want to admit she knew already.
Very true, unless they don’t have the results yet? Seemed from the vlog clip at the end the NIPT test was really recent. I know it’s not the exact same test, but I had to wait a couple of weeks for my combined screening test results.

anellie01

Just seen her story and I’m surprised that anyone enjoys going to the gym ngl I only go cos I’m overweight and weak 😂

boredinlockdown

I have to agree, I haven’t been able to watch their pregnancy vids since the announcement because sadly I miscarried a few weeks ago, I would have been 1 week behind Carys in terms of pregnancy and due date. I’m super happy for them and wish them a healthy happy pregnancy but with what has happened to
me, I’m going to find it too difficult to watch.

It makes me wonder whether i’d share anything at all on social media if I were to get pregnant again to be honest. Not saying them sharing so much is wrong but I feel it’s going to be non-stop pregnancy vids, they already over do it on the Q&As and mukbangs answering the same questions over and over again. I feel it will just be the same but all things pregnancy and baby, and i’m not sure how I feel about influencers almost selling their unborn babies for the views and when they’re born too. I’m not a huge Lily Pebbles fan but I do think the way she’s managed having a baby and her YouTube quite well, she’s continued with her lifestyle stuff and only talked about her baby some of the time (same with her insta). The camera isn’t always shoved in her daughters face either, I feel like James and Carys will definitely be filming and posting absolutely everything
I'm so so sorry for your loss 😢

00ii5533

I've not read back on these threads yet but I would love for someone to enlighten me.

Youtube have been pushing these 2 at me for some time now and yesterday I watched a video where she found out she was pregnant and it felt so wholesome and made me cry.

Today I watched the one where she told James and again it seemed so lovely and they seem so in love.

SO of course I come to Tattle to see what the deal is 🤣 can anyone give me a quick lowdown as to why we arent fans of them? Or why they're problematic?

Like I said I have only seen two vids and they were surrounding an amazing time in their lives so I haven't got round to any other content from them 🤷‍♀️

Corona

VIP Member
Do you guys think they'll give the baby a really wacky name or will they go with something more normal?

Corona

VIP Member
But Olivia and Amelia are really common at the moment. I think they'll go for something with more of a "granny-vibe".

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I have nothing against their choice to have a child now, it isn’t something I’d do (I’m also 24), I don’t even want children and I especially wouldn’t have one before I was 30, but it’s a very personal thing.

I just find their relationship rather odd. The video where she is testing and she says “James and me never do anything without each other, we are together all the time, usually when he goes to his parents I go too”.
I just find that rather sad, they’re so young and yet so dependent on each other. My other half is my best friend and we don’t get sick of each other’s company, but I couldn’t imagine never doing anything without him, very odd.
They / She has the most unhealthy co dependant relationship. She’s no idea who she is as a person and has no confidence to do anything alone 😔
Im 4 years older than her and I suffer really bad with anxiety so much that I do take medication. My other half is my best friend too and we do a lot together but I couldn’t imagine working with him (WFH for our seperate jobs was annoying enough 🤣) and all my hobbies like gym or sports involving him too! Sometimes you need space on your own like she doesn’t even walk the dog on her own! 😳

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
they’d said in the video it was 11 March she had it out

c
I don't know if I'm just being completely stupid but they said she got her implant out on the 11th March and then they got pregnant on the 5th month of trying for a baby which takes it to August. But she's already what? 16 weeks or something? But if she got pregnant in August she would be 2 months. Why am I confused 😅
Cause it didn’t actually take 5 months 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ She must have conceived late June