Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
43B8CBBD-D27E-4B3B-8E7E-70168260C77D.png

I wonder if she still makes much money from her guides, considering she doesn’t do any fitness stuff anymore apart from her gymshark hails

Hattiesmummy

It's not really a thing in the U.K is it? I know I looked into genetic testing when my 12 week scan went tits up and there was no easy way to get it done. Costs hundreds of pounds and had to travel to manchester or london for the blood test. I'm sure they will have a 16 week private scan though to find the gender rather than waiting till 20 weeks
It is,

Attachments

ach0902

Chatty Member
Yeah I guess but tbh it doesn’t make much sense... they’re there now, they’ve already spread their cardiff germs everywhere and will be bringing the germs back from wherever they have been regardless of whether they left yesterday or leave tomorrow 😂 I’d be in no rush to get back either if it were me, but alas I have to go to work every day like the lowly peasant I am!
Neither would I be in a rush either tbh but they maybe shouldn't be broadcasting it to their how ever many followers.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Yea I took my last pill on the last day of July and am yet to have a period.. didn't even have a withdrawal bleed, literally had absolutely nothing. So I've been a mad wreck taking pregnancy tests at least once a week 🤷😅 it's so stressful isn't it!
Good to know I’m not the only one! 😂 I had my withdrawal bleed and that’s it. I’ve been frantically googling trying to find out what’s “normal” and spoke to my doctor but there really doesn’t seem to be a “normal” you’ve just got to give your body chance. Best of luck with your journey ❤

anellie01

I have to agree, I haven’t been able to watch their pregnancy vids since the announcement because sadly I miscarried a few weeks ago, I would have been 1 week behind Carys in terms of pregnancy and due date. I’m super happy for them and wish them a healthy happy pregnancy but with what has happened to
me, I’m going to find it too difficult to watch.

It makes me wonder whether i’d share anything at all on social media if I were to get pregnant again to be honest. Not saying them sharing so much is wrong but I feel it’s going to be non-stop pregnancy vids, they already over do it on the Q&As and mukbangs answering the same questions over and over again. I feel it will just be the same but all things pregnancy and baby, and i’m not sure how I feel about influencers almost selling their unborn babies for the views and when they’re born too. I’m not a huge Lily Pebbles fan but I do think the way she’s managed having a baby and her YouTube quite well, she’s continued with her lifestyle stuff and only talked about her baby some of the time (same with her insta). The camera isn’t always shoved in her daughters face either, I feel like James and Carys will definitely be filming and posting absolutely everything
I totally agree I think it’s sad when influencer parents post every detail about their child on social media and I can see them doing just that tbh 😕 the child has no say in this and these videos will be on the internet forever

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
This response. Honestly it’s like she doesn’t understand that going into labour that early is an awful thing 🙄 ‘baby is just too exited to meet you’ wouldn’t be such a great reply if something terrible happened to this poor lady and her baby
What a twat thing to reply.

Ele88

Chatty Member
I can't watch this one, it's far to long, even speeding it up makes it 20 minutes long, I'm guessing I'm not missing much!

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I don't know if I'm just being completely stupid but they said she got her implant out on the 11th March and then they got pregnant on the 5th month of trying for a baby which takes it to August. But she's already what? 16 weeks or something? But if she got pregnant in August she would be 2 months. Why am I confused 😅
I thought she got it taken out in feb time before lockdown?

Boof

It's not really a thing in the U.K is it? I know I looked into genetic testing when my 12 week scan went tits up and there was no easy way to get it done. Costs hundreds of pounds and had to travel to manchester or london for the blood test. I'm sure they will have a 16 week private scan though to find the gender rather than waiting till 20 weeks
I found out at 14 weeks, I had to have a cvs went private in Harley st it was £550 ish

Floridagirl

Did u see the video? They basically said their uploads have been all over the place but they have big exciting announcements this week and it’ll all make sense then Carys said we have been working really hard on this haven’t we and they were both laughing... I took it as working hard on conceiving cause that’s what they two are like 🙄🙄

She mentioned this yesterday in an IG story how they were going to record something with them but they met up recently and couldn't contain it and just blurted it. I guess that's at least a positive for them, living in the moment a tiny bit lmao.
Oh 😂 I don’t follow her Instagram and often forget to check but watched Elle youtube so wondered if they filmed or not thanks for clearing it up

Fairypop

VIP Member
The video of her finding out she was pregnant was really cute but I couldn't help but cringe at the sheer number of tests she took each day! God, I couldn't imagine spending that amount of money on single use pee sticks even if I was desperate to know. Those clearblue ones with the digital screen are like £10 a pop!
I thought this too 😂 I completely understand the desperation to find out, I’m sure lots of us have been there but jeez 🤣

DietGossip

VIP Member
This couple keep popping up on my YouTube page based on others I watch.. I made the mistake of watching one of their videos pre pregnancy & read this page a bit but was never that bothered about them but now they are massively triggering me!!
it’s not their fault at all that I’ve had to deal with infertility for the last 5 years but wow, every other day there’s a pregnancy related video. It’s a bit much isn’t it. I find it a very bizarre thing to do anyway, documentating your life on YouTube but I just find these two insufferable to be honest.
is nothing sacred? Like I said it’s very triggering for me given what I’ve been through, so not really their fault but they’re just highly annoying, I’d imagine even genuine followers would get bored of so much pregnancy related content. I also think they probably have quite a young following, given their age? Could be wrong. So are many 24 year olds going to be that interested in so much pregnancy related stuff?

anyway, I need to see much less of her gurney face on my YouTube. She’s so fucking naive to real life it winds me up! Why is life so easy for some people.. this whole perfect life portrayal on sm is sickening!
I'm so sorry you're having to go through that, I hope things get easier for you 💕

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Do you guys think they'll give the baby a really wacky name or will they go with something more normal?
I think it’ll be a ‘normal’ name or perhaps something related to James nan if it’s a girl, she clearly was important in his life and I’d be surprised if they didn’t do something related to her