Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tttanya

that felt like a teaser trailer for a film 😂
Just noticed I no longer get notifications for her videos because her channel is now set to “suitable for kids”

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Mmmdot

I generally really like them, but it's so irritating how disorganized they are... on this most recent video, why didn't James take that call he was on hold with into a different room or call back when they're not filming? Why can't Carys check the pronunciation of products they've been gifted/are promoting? They literally have one job!

Casperron

VIP Member
I actually really like them both and that’s why I was so disappointed with her videos (I only watched the ‘finding out I’m pregnant’ and ‘telling my husband’ one). She literally comes across as fully obsessed. They must have spent soooo much money on tests. And she was surprised with the result but then she was taking a test nearly every other week pretty much? Because for that result to be that weak she must have barely been pregnant. I actually cringed so much when it was like ‘next day’ over and over where she just did a million and one tests. Also kind of concerns me how many tests can say negative, I thought the tests were pretty accurate, when mine was positive the second line was clear as day...I don’t know, I understand it meant a lot to them but I guess I couldn’t understand the whole surprise element and cringey videos. They were literally trying, and testing over and over again. Surely they knew this was the inevitable outcome, pregnancy! I still like her page but those videos just felt odd!
Yep she must of been 10+ days post ovulation yet she was saying she was getting concerned as her period was so late 🙃

Laurennat

Chatty Member
Makes you think how she gonna find a balance and act when she has the baby she just seems all over the place she needs to calm her ass down

Fairypop

VIP Member
I used to be friends with a girl who was crazy at school. When she had a baby she tried to induce labour from around 33 weeks because she was fed up of being pregnant (I also suspect she wanted attention from having a prem baby as she used to poison herself for attention and other things) and she did end up having the baby at 34 weeks, luckily the baby was okay and didn’t need any special care, but it just shocks me how ignorant some people are.
Jeeeeez some people are absolutely unbelievable. I wouldn’t wish it on anybody. She was so lucky that her baby didn’t need any special care! I completely understand the excitement, and I understand struggling with pregnancy too, my second pregnancy was awful towards the end 🤦🏼‍♀️ But trying to induce labour from 33 weeks is insane!

Hattiesmummy

God, we have a 4 year old,she’s at school and we still don’t get time together because we both work 😂 she has started not sleeping too so we are both grumpy 🙃

Dontstopmenow

Yeah a lot of people, especially those with spare £££ have the harmony test, some because they want added reassurance about certain syndromes, e.g Down’s syndrome.

She also mentioned something about the NIPT test at the end of their private scan vlog. In England we don’t automatically have an NIPT test on the NHS, but don’t know if that’s different in Wales. I presume from the NIPT test they will already know the sex of the baby.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I still can’t decide if James is the over bearing bossy one. I get the impression he wants the home birth and has pushed so he’s not left out but on the other hand I can’t decide if it’s carys not wanting to be on her own (totally understandable with your first) but he kept bringing up the excuses in the videos like it was his idea.

Be interesting to see how she would do all these pregnancy updates with her next pregnancy considering she would have one to look after 😂
Same here! I feel like it’s defo a mix of both (more carys pushing it as she is dependent on James)

Laurennat

Chatty Member
Honestly if this huge news is lame I’m gonna cuss her for click bait 🙃 because they are just getting annoying now

Yukon909

Chatty Member
They should have got a ‘smaller’ 4x4 (like Tiguan size). Would be a perfect family car rather than splashing on a big Range Rover and then selling it a few months later

My god I went to Reddit as didn’t know about it and holy shit how can they be ok with even the idea of sharing baby photos these sickos will be posting them on the pedalo version there is a website similar full of children images with there own albums and they even edit images of baby girls to have fake lashes and lips etc to be sexualised oh my god the internet is scary I actually never share photos of my daughter because of it but if I was carys I wouldn’t want to be posting stuff like that knowing it was being taken to post there but guess she’s hoping one day they will lay and she can do only fans

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Good luck with ur Journey ♥ let me warn you her( ttc) content atm is really super triggering! Ive been trying For a baby less than a year (feels like a lifetime😄), it envolves around heaps of Hope and dissapointment every month but you just gotta have faith 💕
Thankyou. We are only at month one and takkng it step by step, haven't told anyone close to us we are trying as I couldn't cope with all the questions.
The most anxious part so far is waiting to pee on the stick!!! 😂😂.
I haven't watched any of her YouTube videos on it.
Hope you get there soon ❤

Cj2098

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think I did my pregnancy wrong. Don’t think I told anyone about my first trimester and I lived in the same trusty pair of maternity jeans the whole time 😆 which my husband didn’t buy by the way 😂 I never once posted a photo of me crying either.

I wonder what wonderful pregnancy content we will be treated with tomorrow
It's going to be relentless 😑😒🤣