Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mzcklex

If the cake is red velvet cake then we can assume it is a girl... unless they’ve set it up as a cake with blue smarties in the centre kinda thing?
I’m sure it’s the icing colour is what shows the gender, I could be wrong though!

Lisa85

Long time lurker but felt I had to comment haha.
anyone else think the baby announcement video was very similar to our tiny tribes one?

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I can't believe both her parents are GPs and she knew so little about her own body and how a cycle works 🤦‍♀️ maybe she could have included a segment from her mum explaining the biological side to make it more useful and informative for people starting their conception journey?
In all fairness, my GP was absolutely clueless when it came to my fertility. She told me it was completely normal to only have 4 periods a year. I know where you are coming from though!

I really don’t think she’s dating her weeks correctly.

If you go to the doctor you always say “16 weeks 2 days etc” not “17 weeks”.
Yeah I saw that, it made no sense. I am also 16 weeks 2 days and I won’t be 17 weeks until this coming Saturday 😂 she also said that your cycle starts after your period soooo 🙄

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Interesting how strict Wales are with the restrictions compared to England, you’re actually still allowed to go on holiday in local lockdown in England!

Floridagirl

So either it’s a pregnancy announcement or a shit load of hype for some random crap merch ext
100% preg announcement but do you think she’s 12 weeks? I don’t think so. I had a missed miscarriage back in feb at 10 weeks after having normal scans previously so I hope she’s not very early on!

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
She should also be back in Cardiff as they went into local lockdown last night - I assume from the distance she drove they are not within the Cardiff area
I think the advice is if you’re not there you don’t have to come back immediately you’re just not allowed to leave again once you’re back 🤷‍♀️

How is she going to manage at the moment when all appointments she has to be on her own and potentially alone when she is in labour?! I’m very independent but the thought of that scares the shit out of me! She can’t even go to the shop without James :unsure:
This was my thought I couldn’t imagine doing it all alone 😔 imagine if she needed induction so spent days alone before hand as well

Yukon909

Chatty Member
So in her latest video she said she got her implant out in Feb and thought she would be pregnant in March? Is she talking about this year?? The way she has been talking about it, it is clear she is trying to become part of the 'ttc' community. Maybe seeing the positive response Raw Beauty Kirsti got? (she struggled with infertility for over 10 years) I find it so offensive to people who have actually struggled to conceive if she was only trying for 2 or 3 months (she said some of her cycles were 35 days) her periods would be irregular after getting out the implant and surely her mum would have told her that.
Yeah I’m pretty sure her implant was taken out this year

Cj2098

Chatty Member
They have done 15!! Pregnancy related vids, and i only counted the ones that have pregnant on title so propably in the others too they snicker about pregnancy.

Dear jesus they are irritating.
Its going to be a long 9 months 😴

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
View attachment 254941I’ve never been pregnant so not 100% sure, but I feel like that’s more her pushing her tummy out rather than a bump??

View attachment 254944
also my cousin bought her merch once (the oversized zip, not the cropped one) and the sizes are so bad. She’s a uk 14 and the L wasn’t oversized at all!!
Yep, this is what I was referring to further up. That pic she’s pushing her belly out and then the one afterwards you can even see muscle definition in her stomach and it’s flat.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I totally get her feeling like 5 months is a long time. I came off my pill in August to try for our first baby and have already convinced myself numerous times that I have pcos or my period won't come back or some other ridiculous scenario with literally zero evidence!

I feel like perhaps she's like me and once she I something, I research every possible bad outcome and I want it like.. yesterday 😬
So glad to see you say this. I’m the first of my friends to come off my pill and try for a baby so haven’t had anyone to relate to. I took my last pill at the end of July and my periods have been all over the place - I’ve convinced myself there so much wrong because there isn’t much support to guide you with what to expect