Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Quantity over quality with their videos
I’d rather watch sometime of substance than what they’re doing at the moment to fill the gap of an upload

Reactions: 1

Yukon909

Chatty Member
so have the found out the gender? They keep referring the baby as a her? She this and she that. I know you can find out early on my sister found out at 14 weeks but only because it was quite obvious lol. I’m sure their only around 12 weeks.
No the app she goes one changes the sex of the baby like every week so she’s probs going on that. I think she addressed it too that it was a mistake

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
This was my thought I couldn’t imagine doing it all alone 😔 imagine if she needed induction so spent days alone before hand as well
I know, I’ve heard about friends of friends who were in there for days and days completely alone... and when the baby is born the husbands can only stay for a while and then have to leave! It’s very unfair I feel.

• Sad

Lisa85

so have the found out the gender? They keep referring the baby as a her? She this and she that. I know you can find out early on my sister found out at 14 weeks but only because it was quite obvious lol. I’m sure their only around 12 weeks.

ermar226

I was hoping to see how they told Elle an Con since Elle mentioned she was told 3 weeks ago when they met in Bristol 🤷‍♀️ Not so much as a mention was there in there video? 😂
She mentioned this yesterday in an IG story how they were going to record something with them but they met up recently and couldn't contain it and just blurted it. I guess that's at least a positive for them, living in the moment a tiny bit lmao.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Why has she had so many scans? Is she paying for them privately or are they monitoring her more closely for some reason?

Tttanya

I was thinking this!
but maybe they send it all back... either way it’s still not good
Sending it back (unless you’re physically returning it to a store I guess!) is even worse - I can see her sister caring slightly but not enough to mention it, I don’t think Carys would listen anyway

I don’t think she’s pregnant for following that account mentioned before as it’s promoting an important petition so may just be that but who knows. No secret they are trying but she seemed so cool about her strange irregular periods but I sense she might need at least a little help with those to conceive just my 2 scents worth as someone that TTC for many years

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
The amount of money people have spent on SophieTea Art and she’s sending these two layabouts freebies!! No thanks love, plenty of talented artist out there id rather pay to paint me a picture, i love her stuff but this has pissed me off big time.
Sophie has got coverage from sending her free stuff. They might be two 'layabouts' but they have a big following and Sophie will get a lot of business and coverage from this.

Anonmanon

Why? Once you’re pregnant, you’re pregnant, whether your periods beforehand were regular or not?!
Of course but it puts a lot more stress on you. As we’ve seen, she took a crazy amount of tests as she wasn’t sure where she was in her cycle! I’m very happy for her and it’s great she fell pregnant so quickly but it helps to know your cycle before you start calculating pregnancy

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Did they recently say in a video that they earn more than her parents? Does anyone know what james’ parents do?

Laurennat

Chatty Member
Honestly are they millionaires ? or something because they always buying and it’s not cheap Eva Carys seems like she has put on more weight also she says she Doesn’t care but she always repeating herself about it witch makes it look like she does care James wouldn’t care because he ewwww They ovs don’t have any video ideas left because it’s the same crap over and over

Booboo17

Chatty Member
When is this video happening?
Who prepares for a gender reveal that they know the sex off? Random.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
The video of her finding out she was pregnant was really cute but I couldn't help but cringe at the sheer number of tests she took each day! God, I couldn't imagine spending that amount of money on single use pee sticks even if I was desperate to know. Those clearblue ones with the digital screen are like £10 a pop!
I didn’t notice lots of tests in the video, how many did she take?

Poppybabe

Carys also said the Range Rover made her feel ill when driving too. Possibly because it wasn’t getting the use?