James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched their new vlog with guessing the baby’s sex. James was instantly negative from the get go. I know he has generally a dry sense of humour anyways (I do as well) but there’s a difference between making a joke and being out right negative. Really puts me off watching them

Reactions: 7
This response. Honestly it’s like she doesn’t understand that going into labour that early is an awful thing 🙄 ‘baby is just too exited to meet you’ wouldn’t be such a great reply if something terrible happened to this poor lady and her baby
What a strange thing to say anyone else would say they were glad baby was holding on in there and wish them well!

Reactions: 11
This response. Honestly it’s like she doesn’t understand that going into labour that early is an awful thing 🙄 ‘baby is just too exited to meet you’ wouldn’t be such a great reply if something terrible happened to this poor lady and her baby
Why are stupid people allowed to have children 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
As a mum of a (now 4 year old) prem baby, this really annoys me 🙄 same as people wishing that their babies come early (I know that isn’t what Carys said). I can totally understand not wanting babies to go over due date, the waiting is tit but I’d prefer it to the alternative!

Reactions: 5
As a mum of a (now 4 year old) prem baby, this really annoys me 🙄 same as people wishing that their babies come early (I know that isn’t what Carys said). I can totally understand not wanting babies to go over due date, the waiting is tit but I’d prefer it to the alternative!
I used to be friends with a girl who was crazy at school. When she had a baby she tried to induce labour from around 33 weeks because she was fed up of being pregnant (I also suspect she wanted attention from having a prem baby as she used to poison herself for attention and other things) and she did end up having the baby at 36 weeks, luckily the baby was okay and didn’t need any special care, but it just shocks me how ignorant some people are.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I used to be friends with a girl who was crazy at school. When she had a baby she tried to induce labour from around 33 weeks because she was fed up of being pregnant (I also suspect she wanted attention from having a prem baby as she used to poison herself for attention and other things) and she did end up having the baby at 34 weeks, luckily the baby was okay and didn’t need any special care, but it just shocks me how ignorant some people are.
Jeeeeez some people are absolutely unbelievable. I wouldn’t wish it on anybody. She was so lucky that her baby didn’t need any special care! I completely understand the excitement, and I understand struggling with pregnancy too, my second pregnancy was awful towards the end 🤦🏼‍♀️ But trying to induce labour from 33 weeks is insane!

Reactions: 1
Jeeeeez some people are absolutely unbelievable. I wouldn’t wish it on anybody. She was so lucky that her baby didn’t need any special care! I completely understand the excitement, and I understand struggling with pregnancy too, my second pregnancy was awful towards the end 🤦🏼‍♀️ But trying to induce labour from 33 weeks is insane!
Sorry it was 36 weeks she ended up giving birth, not 34, that’s what I meant to put. But yeah I’m shocked and thankful the baby was okay. If anyone was going to behave like that it was going to be her, before she knew the gender she would get so angry at her partner mentioning it being a boy she would start ripping her hair out and screaming at her partner, I don’t know what would have happened if it wasn’t a girl! Some people are crazy.

obviously I don’t think Carys would be that bad, but I do think she comes across as being so immature when it comes to this baby!

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, I know someone who had to have their baby at 30 weeks because she had eclampsia and the poor baby was ill in hospital for months. She's ok now but she was literally on a breathing tube for almost a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Watching that q&a video (took me about a week because James’ voice is painful and they bore me to death with their droning on), I really don’t think they know what is about to hit them, I think they think they’ve got it covered and that they’re ready, but the reality is no one ever is. It’s never like you think it’s going to be and everything you said during pregnancy generally goes out the window as you fight to survive parenthood.

the whole good cop bad cop conversation was just eye opening to say the least. They do not have a clue.

Reactions: 5
I had a friend who’s waters went very early it was a scary time and I doubt a comment about oh the baby can’t wait to meet you would of really made her feel any better 🙄 imagine if it happened to Carys I’m sure she would realise then what an unhelpful comment that was.

Reactions: 3
They dont know whats going to hit them when their baby arrives that's for sure!
P.s. literally cant stand piggy James's squealing voice and snorting :sick:

Reactions: 8
Why does she act like a little child around him? Why does he encourage it by always saying "you're so sweet or you're so cute" 🤮 mate she's not a little girl!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What a twit thing to reply.

She's so passive aggressive! Why is she clinging onto her gut when 80% of it will be fluid and fat 😂 she drones on about their 'struggle' with trying to get pregnant which was less that 6 months!?! Does she forget about the women who try for years and have failed IVF's? She absolutely adores herself and its actually sickening. Her husband looks like a 🐽

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I’m crying. I genuinely don’t know why anyone would find his pig features attractive.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.