James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she goes to baby classes and meets other mums. If my relationship was like theirs is (joined at the hip and no time for separate friends) then my family and his family would actually tell us it isn’t normal, I’d be surprised if neither of their families have never said anything to either of them about how unhealthy it is...

she needs get some confidence and her own life.

Reactions: 5
It would be nice to see her get out more she just seems so consumed with material possessions and everything that does happen in her life she really drags out for content!

Reactions: 3
She’s posted she’s going to the hot tub, now I don’t know the reason why but I’m pretty certain you’re advised against going in hot tubs if your pregnant??

Reactions: 5
She’s posted she’s going to the hot tub, now I don’t know the reason why but I’m pretty certain you’re advised against going in hot tubs if your pregnant??
I think it’s because of the temperature, too hot temperatures can be harmful for the baby.

I think you’re right. I’m not sure if there’s extensive research on it, but when I was pregnant last year I’m sure it was advised to avoid them.

Reactions: 2
She’s deleted her post now and said she isn’t going in it!

It was stupid anyway doing a spa weekend, she’s not allowed to do anything, other than swim in a normal pool...

She should also be back in Cardiff as they went into local lockdown last night - I assume from the distance she drove they are not within the Cardiff area

She should also be back in Cardiff as they went into local lockdown last night - I assume from the distance she drove they are not within the Cardiff area
I think the advice is if you’re not there you don’t have to come back immediately you’re just not allowed to leave again once you’re back 🤷‍♀️

I don’t know the answer to this but I wonder with pregnancy weight gain whether she’ll lose muscle and it’ll all turn to fat. Not sure how it works but the way her thighs are so chunky is not a good look, I always thought she trained those areas way too much.
Hi, just to clear this up: muscle doesn't 'turn' to fat, just like fat doesn't 'turn' to muscle. So she could lose muscle mass (ie. the muscles in her legs may shrink) and gain fat (the fat cells that exist in her lower body increase) if she stops weight training altogether and eats in a calorie surplus.

Reactions: 4
I think the advice is if you’re not there you don’t have to come back immediately you’re just not allowed to leave again once you’re back 🤷‍♀️
The advice does also state to return ASAP if reasonable to do so, if you're abroad don't cut your trip short but if not then get back. I do forget though that the rules don't apply to inlfuencers and never have...

• Haha
The advice does also state to return ASAP if reasonable to do so, if you're abroad don't cut your trip short but if not then get back. I do forget though that the rules don't apply to inlfuencers and never have...
Yeah I guess but tbh it doesn’t make much sense... they’re there now, they’ve already spread their cardiff germs everywhere and will be bringing the germs back from wherever they have been regardless of whether they left yesterday or leave tomorrow 😂 I’d be in no rush to get back either if it were me, but alas I have to go to work every day like the lowly peasant I am!

Hi, just to clear this up: muscle doesn't 'turn' to fat, just like fat doesn't 'turn' to muscle. So she could lose muscle mass (ie. the muscles in her legs may shrink) and gain fat (the fat cells that exist in her lower body increase) if she stops weight training altogether and eats in a calorie surplus.
As I said I’m not sure how it works but thank you for clearing it up.

Reactions: 1
Interesting how strict Wales are with the restrictions compared to England, you’re actually still allowed to go on holiday in local lockdown in England!

I've not trained wirh weights for 14 months and my legs are still big, I've got fat over the muscles so they no longer look toned it's annoying. Not as big as Carys but I can imagine her looking alot bigger with the pregnancy weight due to this.

Yeah I guess but tbh it doesn’t make much sense... they’re there now, they’ve already spread their cardiff germs everywhere and will be bringing the germs back from wherever they have been regardless of whether they left yesterday or leave tomorrow 😂 I’d be in no rush to get back either if it were me, but alas I have to go to work every day like the lowly peasant I am!
Neither would I be in a rush either tbh but they maybe shouldn't be broadcasting it to their how ever many followers.

Why. Is. She. Constantly. Posting. With. Her. Hands. On. Her. Stomach.

No one. No one has a bump with their first child at 13 week.... I didn’t have one til 24 weeks with my first! 15 weeks with my second!

Milking it like a fuckkng cows tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know she gets a lot of stick about her body but I’m glad she’s embracing it and shows off her eczema marks (in her recent) etc, for someone with a similar body to hers and suffering with eczema myself, it’s nice and refreshing to see an influencer embrace it and not photoshop so much if at all!! I would say in some respects she is a bit more relatable that way which makes me like her

Reactions: 4
She’s going to regret not doing more pre kids. I know from experience. I love my little one but you don’t truly understand just how much changes and they always come first until you have them. I know she doesn’t do much now but even not having the option anymore is a shock!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.