James and Carys #19 You do you poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....I think we're out of 'Camel Toe territory' and verging on 'Moose knuckle territory' instead...........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The filter they put on that house tour video makes it look like a morgue. Way to a make a bland house even more boring.

Reactions: 18
Someone on here mentioned the weird filter on the boomin video. And oh look, Cary’s mentions it. So obvious she reads here.
The way she talks about the filter on the video is so passive aggressive you can tell they didn’t choose that and are clearly fuming about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm new here I had to look to see if she had a thread and come on for a rant...
1. She is clearly holding her stomach in for every SINGLE picture!!!!! SHE LOOKS VISIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE in all her photos. This is not body confidence this is pretending your WAAAAY skinnier than you are.
2. There is no WAY on this gods green earth she could live her life comfortably in any of those jeans she has on!!! They do not fit her!!! There really is no shame in wearing your correct size!!! She must have so many of those little lines all over her skin when she takes them off (straight after the photo is taken I imagine before she combusts).
3. Why does her husband look like a chubby 12 years old??? He reminds me of Bruce Bogtrotter!!!!
4. And why do we keep needing to be told to love our bodies! I don't love mine and its ok!!!! I dont need to take photos of my flab and stroke my flab and wear a bikini that looks rank just to prove I like my body!! I dont like mine and I would never wear a bikini!! leave us allooooone we don't all need to love our fat!!! Ffs

Ahhhh and relax.... :)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg those ITS pictures!!! Why are her legs soooooo far apart. Why are those jeans sooooo tight . Also how can ITS get away with that level of photo shopping without having to have a disclaimer.

Reactions: 14
Also why did they travel all that way to have a photo shoot in a kitchen that looks super similar to theirs?!😂
I think the exact same every single ITS shoot, it’s pointless

Once again another ITS range filled with clothes she never wears and will never wear!!

Reactions: 6
I'm new here I had to look to see if she had a thread and come on for a rant...
1. She is clearly holding her stomach in for every SINGLE picture!!!!! SHE LOOKS VISIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE in all her photos. This is not body confidence this is pretending your WAAAAY skinnier than you are.
2. There is no WAY on this gods green earth she could live her life comfortably in any of those jeans she has on!!! They do not fit her!!! There really is no shame in wearing your correct size!!! She must have so many of those little lines all over her skin when she takes them off (straight after the photo is taken I imagine before she combusts).
3. Why does her husband look like a chubby 12 years old??? He reminds me of Bruce Bogtrotter!!!!
4. And why do we keep needing to be told to love our bodies! I don't love mine and its ok!!!! I dont need to take photos of my flab and stroke my flab and wear a bikini that looks rank just to prove I like my body!! I dont like mine and I would never wear a bikini!! leave us allooooone we don't all need to love our fat!!! Ffs

Ahhhh and relax.... :)
BRUCE BOGTROTTER I AM SCREAMING 😂😂😂😂😂😂 can we all refer to James as this from now on, that’s exactly who he looks like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.