James and Carys #19 You do you poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those jeans are way too tight on her😔 just because you can get them on does not mean they fit
Agreed..I’ve been lazy over the past six mths and put on a good stone, meaning I’m now more a size 12 than a 10…..obviously depending on the clothes etc but on average, my size 12 stuff fits, the size 10 stuff doesn’t or is a bit too snug! Her thighs alone look twice the size of mine, that along with her chest, I’m a 32dd and even I struggle with a size 12 on occasion if they re made small! I don’t believe for a second she can squeeze those into most size 12 clothes! Not all I agree as I have some stuff that’s an 8 and is just large or oversized but for the most part, she has got to be bigger surely?

Reactions: 6
Agreed..I’ve been lazy over the past six mths and put on a good stone, meaning I’m now more a size 12 than a 10…..obviously depending on the clothes etc but on average, my size 12 stuff fits, the size 10 stuff doesn’t or is a bit too snug! Her thighs alone look twice the size of mine, that along with her chest, I’m a 32dd and even I struggle with a size 12 on occasion if they re made small! I don’t believe for a second she can squeeze those into most size 12 clothes! Not all I agree as I have some stuff that’s an 8 and is just large or oversized but for the most part, she has got to be bigger surely?
yeah exactly. I'm a similar ish size to her, a bit smaller and I can squeeze into a pair of size 10 jeans I've got but I would not wear them because it would just be uncomfortable. I'm a 34D/E and have to upsize in shirts etc because of my boobs. I think she just likes to wear stretchy and oversized stuff so she can fit in the size 12s
They’re leggings.
they're defo jeans that she's forced on. in the vlog for that week she was saying she was uncomfortable in them🥴🤣
Screenshot_20220323-133313_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
Being a size 12 would mean she could size down to a 10 in some items. She says she doesn’t care about this sort of stuff but then lies about her size! Don’t understand it at all

Reactions: 11
Lay off the legal wacky-backy Dutchie. Separate living room is as modern as it is 70/80s. All comes down to preference. Brits are better off per capita anyway so it's not that either

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Come on guys, Amber opened the packet of crisps with her super strong quads she's inherited from Carys

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really do hope that “panelling” isn’t finished its got massive gaps between the mdf and the beading!!!!

yeah exactly. I'm a similar ish size to her, a bit smaller and I can squeeze into a pair of size 10 jeans I've got but I would not wear them because it would just be uncomfortable. I'm a 34D/E and have to upsize in shirts etc because of my boobs. I think she just likes to wear stretchy and oversized stuff so she can fit in the size 12s

they're defo jeans that she's forced on. in the vlog for that week she was saying she was uncomfortable in them🥴🤣View attachment 1145268
Aha sorry I thought it was the outfit from the boomin video! In which case yea they are far too tight!!

My nearly 4 year old struggles to open a bag of crisps, I might ask Amber for some tips
Never mind your 4 y/o. I often have a hard time opening them. As you have to pull quite hard and because they have some much compressed air in them they can pop and then you have small hole!

Anyone else dread to think how much money they spend on coffee shops in a week 😂
Single handedly supporting the economy

Reactions: 1
Aha sorry I thought it was the outfit from the boomin video! In which case yea they are far too tight!!
it is🤣 that video has some weird filter so makes things look weird but this was the outfit she was wearing in it as she posted those instas afterwards (she just untucked the top for the boomin vid too). you can see they were jeans a bit further in. i've never had a pair of jeans have that many ripple type lines on 🥴😬🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220323-164711_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 2
Is she actually dumb enough to not realise that of course the pissing paint sample would be a different colour on that magnolia wall than on the white piece of paper? At this rate she didn't drop out of uni, she must not have had enough common sense to pass the year 🤦‍♀️ She doesn't have anything to stimulate her brain through hobbies anymore, does she not realise that this is really dim content? I'm sticking around for some new fitness content, she used to be such an inspiration for me. Now its quite the opposite..

Screenshot_20220323-171347_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she actually dumb enough to not realise that of course the pissing paint sample would be a different colour on that magnolia wall than on the white piece of paper? At this rate she didn't drop out of uni, she must not have had enough common sense to pass the year 🤦‍♀️ She doesn't have anything to stimulate her brain through hobbies anymore, does she not realise that this is really dim content? I'm sticking around for some new fitness content, she used to be such an inspiration for me. Now its quite the opposite..

View attachment 1145771
She's thick as duck, I'm sorry. I have actually messaged her about this before too. Either ignorant and doesn't really read any messages or does it for engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1145771
Why would you Instagram post about this as well. Does she not have a baby????

I am indecisive when it comes to paint, but I have a life to live and it’s not like you can’t change it if you don’t like it. Carys has nothing better to do than to paint a wall the same colour that it is at the moment she can hire someone to come change it in a few weeks.

Screenshot_20220323-182029_Instagram.jpg

does it also make your legs go blurry at the edges of some pics and smooth your skin out so there's no stretch marks, cellulite, imperfections 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it is🤣 that video has some weird filter so makes things look weird but this was the outfit she was wearing in it as she posted those instas afterwards (she just untucked the top for the boomin vid too). you can see they were jeans a bit further in. i've never had a pair of jeans have that many ripple type lines on 🥴😬🤣🤣View attachment 1145704
Oh bloody hell! How can she not be uncomfortable?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.