James and Carys #19 You do you poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Not sure if tit and tits are allowed in thread title so may have to change?)

but Thread title by @plwcm

Mod edit, swears can't be in titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I am new to this thread … can anyone explain why she always has her legs in a wide open in stance ever single photo! Can she not stand properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Busy with Amber’s teething” - she couldn’t make it sound more inconvenient to her if she tried.

God forbid your teething daughter should require your attention and you couldn’t update your insta stories with your boring radiator cover that no one would’ve messaged you about because no one is that invested.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Well that’s a lie🤣 she fell asleep on you the other day when she wasn’t feeling well 🤣
“She loves her cot”… no Carys, you’ve just always made her nap & sleep in a cot or basket since she was newborn, she doesn’t know any different.

I think it’s so sad that she never had amber nap on her when she was a small baby, you never get that time back.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well that’s a lie🤣 she fell asleep on you the other day when she wasn’t feeling well 🤣
I can't stand her lies anymoreeeee why does she do it!?!? We'd all think she was actually a better mum for letting her daughter sleep on her, not the other way around!

Reactions: 15
I always forget no swearing in titles, sorry🤣🤣

imagine being on holiday and all you can think about is updating insta on your radiator cover. just enjoy your holiday and show it after, no one's that desperate to see some wood 🤣

Reactions: 26
I know they’re not obliged to stop their own lives because of it, but there is something very disturbing about seeing mothers with prams hiding in bomb shelters and metros in Ukraine, while Carys posts «dreamy» of a beach chair, and tests out lightning for phots or obsesses over the rustic interior of a hotel. At least they could have said «we make a day off social media to contemplate the current situation in Europe». Anything. Pretending like a war isn’t happening is very unrelatable.

Reactions: 19
How did she even upload that photo thinking this looks great and so natural? 😅
Her leggings make her look odd sometimes, I think she stands the way she does to make her legs look strong. she genuinely looks like she could lift a car over her head with one arm sometimes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know they’re not obliged to stop their own lives because of it, but there is something very disturbing about seeing mothers with prams hiding in bomb shelters and metros in Ukraine, while Carys posts «dreamy» of a beach chair, and tests out lightning for phots or obsesses over the rustic interior of a hotel. At least they could have said «we make a day off social media to contemplate the current situation in Europe». Anything. Pretending like a war isn’t happening is very unrelatable.
I wouldn't like to be flying anywhere at the moment..... We just don't know what's going to happen in the coming days 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This would’ve been a bit more appropriate and genuine this morning when the news was breaking about Ukraine. Not later at night once you’ve spoke about your dreamy hotel and your amazing radiator cover throughout the day.
Yes she was travelling but she had plenty of time to go on about her radiator cover and post multiple plane and hotel pictures. Maybe just this post in the morning and nothing else for the day would’ve made it come across a bit more genuine.
Idk just feels like a typical influencer move like when influencers were posting about BLM and racism for a day then nothing else ever again

Attachments

Reactions: 25
This would’ve been a bit more appropriate and genuine this morning when the news was breaking about Ukraine. Not later at night once you’ve spoke about your dreamy hotel and your amazing radiator cover throughout the day.
Yes she was travelling but she had plenty of time to go on about her radiator cover and post multiple plane and hotel pictures. Maybe just this post in the morning and nothing else for the day would’ve made it come across a bit more genuine.
Idk just feels like a typical influencer move like when influencers were posting about BLM and racism for a day then nothing else ever again
Still manages to make it about her ‘causes ME so much stress and anxiety’ she’s unbearable. Saying those things while she’s enjoying her dreamy hotel

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.