James and Carys #19 You do you poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber opened a packet of crisps herself?? I think not 🤣
Didn’t you know Amber is SO advanced? Next week Carys will tell us Amber got out of her bed in the morning when they were still asleep and made herself breakfast 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The crisps were probably on the piles of dirty washing, small clothes etc that they seem to have in her bedroom

Reactions: 7
Amber opened a packet of crisps herself?? I think not 🤣
I’m dying at the fact she thinks people will believe her baby opened a packet of crisps on her own 😂 no doubt she set it up from the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My nearly 4 year old struggles to open a bag of crisps, I might ask Amber for some tips
Oh my god same!! My nephew struggled with crisps packets until he was about 5 or so and would always ask for help! He could almost do it but just wasn’t strong enough to get into some of them! I struggle now with some packets on occasion and I’m a grown adult!!!

Reactions: 9
Oh my god same!! My nephew struggled with crisps packets until he was about 5 or so and would always ask for help! He could almost do it but just wasn’t strong enough to get into some of them! I struggle now with some packets on occasion and I’m a grown adult!!!
I find some packets easier to open than others. Those baby crisps that Amber supposedly opened though are something that I struggle with if I give them to my son so I’m not quite sure how an 11 month old would manage to open it

Reactions: 3
perhaps carys was propping amber up and she fell down onto the crisp packet and popped it open? thats the only way Amber would have been able to open it. Carys must think people are stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cue retraction from Carys. “Guyyyyssss, so many DMs 🥺🥺 she didn’t open the packet herself from new haha, I’d already opened it, she opened it again, but I can see why you kinda though that haha”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The «house tour» video is online (?) - got reccomended to me by the youtube algorithm. Posted 7 hours ago with 1400views, not exactly a «boomin» interest in their house tour… About to look into it myself.

EDIT: Sorry can’t get over the 1 minute mark - it’s way too cringey. Also what the actual they look so different in this film + Carys looks absolutely tiny. How much of her life is done posing and angling to make her look so different in vlogs and pictures.
Weird that she didn’t shut up about a camera crew coming round to film a video but doesn’t mention it when it’s uploaded??

Reactions: 13
"I'm a size 12 and I wear a 14"
pretty sure that means you're a 14 love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.