Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Hmmm am I the only one who has an extra room for an office? I would never do a home office sitting in the sofa or at a dining table. It’s very un-ergonomic and not good for the body. We have two children’s bedrooms with a separate bathroom, then a parent’s bedroom with a connected bathroom, then a guest room/office downstairs and a separate bathroom downstairs which also is the bathroom for the open spaced livingroom/eatingeoom/kitchen. Then a separate pantry and a washing room/utility room connected to the kitchen which connects to our garage directly. And a techical room and a storage room connected. There is enough room for privacy, but as a family we want to be connected when cooking and playing. We habe about 12 meters of ceiling height over the dining table cause it is open up to the second floor with a «gate way» connecting the bedrooms. It’s brilliant. Also the whole house has a 3 meter ceiling, which has been so important during lockdown. I would have been totally claustrophoc without!! Everything is ventilated by a ventilation system which recycles the air and warms up the incoming air with the outgoing in case of coldnesd outside.
Are you an influencer ?! You sure gloat like one

• Haha
Reactions: 69

lmaox

New to this thread, hi guys 👋🏼 can somebody explain the “busy bee” part of her Instagram handle as from what I’ve seen in her vlogs she’s actually quite lazy and seems to do fuck all

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Hmmm am I the only one who has an extra room for an office? I would never do a home office sitting in the sofa or at a dining table. It’s very un-ergonomic and not good for the body. We have two children’s bedrooms with a separate bathroom, then a parent’s bedroom with a connected bathroom, then a guest room/office downstairs and a separate bathroom downstairs which also is the bathroom for the open spaced livingroom/eatingeoom/kitchen. Then a separate pantry and a washing room/utility room connected to the kitchen which connects to our garage directly. And a techical room and a storage room connected. There is enough room for privacy, but as a family we want to be connected when cooking and playing. We habe about 12 meters of ceiling height over the dining table cause it is open up to the second floor with a «gate way» connecting the bedrooms. It’s brilliant. Also the whole house has a 3 meter ceiling, which has been so important during lockdown. I would have been totally claustrophoc without!! Everything is ventilated by a ventilation system which recycles the air and warms up the incoming air with the outgoing in case of coldnesd outside.
Tell me how your 3 metre ceiling has anything to do with this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Gg_xoxo_

Congratulations?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Corona

VIP Member
Thread name suggestion:
James & Carys #20 constant lies, "pooed-myself" thighs, just a couple of pensioners in disguise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
ED86D382-4632-40D6-AB3E-9A1CDD9063CD.jpeg

I. can not. handle. this. utter. bullshit.
No, hard floors do not cause bum shuffling.
Literarily the rest of the world except the UK has hard floors and not those nasty carpeted floors. Noone gets a bum shuffler from hard floors. It’s cause you’re too lazy to engage with your child. Get your head out of your narcissist asshole and try google, instead of your yes-saying hallelujah-followers. The ignorance!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Just watched Molly Mae's recent vlog about her holiday to Mexico and how she isn't in the best shape & that she isn't bothered, then very honestly said "well I obviously I am bothered if I'm talking about it". She then was very honest about how if she'd wanted to look good she'd have had to start being more conscious about eating and exercise but she didn't want to.

I don't get why Carys can't just be honest and say the same; that she probably doesn't eat as well or exercise as often as she used to which is why her body has changed, rather than making it this huge facade about how much happier she is now when we know that's not true. The audacity to say on that tiktok that when she was slim, her "life revolved around her body" when if you look at her feed now, it's all she talks about still 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is it just me who thinks the worst thing to do with a baby who is awake at 1.30am is to go downstairs into a bright room, put Elmo on TV and start vlogging?!

I still find it really sad that Amber is nearly a year old and she has only slept on her Mummy a few times.

And why are they surprised she’s feeding herself snacks when they’ve done baby led weaning?!

Finally, Carys has been saying ‘Ada’ is Elmo but now in the vlog it’s Daddy. Does Amber think James is Elmo?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

redball00n

VIP Member
She talks utter shit. I have never come across a baby who doesn’t sleep on their Mum because they “love their cot”. Just tell the truth Carys - “Amber has never fallen asleep on me because I am a self-absorbed bitch who would rather be having me time, taking selfies of my fat arse and saggy tits for Reddit pervs and doing arts and crafts than sitting down and cuddling my baby daughter to sleep”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Wophie

VIP Member
Once you have a kid does "mum" have to be put before every activity forever more? Wow that's something
Yes, absolutely. You wake up, have a mum breakfast with a mum coffee. You brush your mum teeth and have a mum shit. Then you change into your mum clothes and drive somewhere in your mum-mobile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Corona

VIP Member
Carys mentioned that Amber still wakes in the night for feeds and usually goes straight back to sleep. From having my own two and looking after many more ....and studying at uni....... (and going out with the health visitors on placement) babies at nearly one year old should be sleeping for 11-12 hours straight through.....with 2 x 1 hour naps in the day. I'm beginning to think that Amber is having more than two naps in the day for 'convenience'.
This is a 100% incorrect and does not correlate with what is biologically normal baby sleep. Only about 30% of 1 year olds sleep through the night. My baby is the same age as Amber, sleep maximum 1 hour a day and still wakes at night because its NORMAL and EXPECTED for her to still wake to feed at this age. Throw in learning to walk, learning to talk and teething in the mix and she wakes even more. Saying babies SHOULD sleep through the night is just scaremongering parents into thinking they're doing something wrong, instead of health professionals actually being educated as to what is biologically normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Corona

VIP Member
Guys, I think you're being a bit unfair. Carys is so so busy, she has to choose paint colours, build wonky radiator covers, put mini eggs in glass jars because it's Easter, go to the gym for breathing time, take photos of her camel toe, delete criticism from her youtube videos, all whilst chasing after a baby that moves SoOoOOo fast. Poor girl is rushed off her feet, when is she supposed to clean!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49