James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt too many times but I have realised she is a lost cause.

I'm really against this whole body positivity thing she has going on. I do not know a single person who was and is body positive post birth regardless of how much weight you gain. Yes our bodies change and it grew our babies but I dont believe for one second she is happy with her body and that's very sad.

The poor girl clearly has pelvic floor dysfunction (which is actually incredibly common post birth and ALL women should be taught about pelvic health) but she doesn't come off as very relatable in that regards and actually could be helping a lot of women if she was more open and honest about it instead of pretending everything is perfect.

I wish the girl well and hope she gets some help but I no longer can follow her.

Reactions: 7
ā€˜Creating contentā€™ I.e posing in soft and stretchy clothing with a ā€˜friendā€™ bigger than her and calling it body positivity

Reactions: 15
This loving yourself after putting on large amounts of weight over a short period of time is just an excuse to not do anything about it.

Exposing myself a bit here, but I've done the same. Had a baby end of 2019. Spent summer 2020 losing weight on slimming world (pile of wank don't bother). Then got fed up with the restrictiveness of it, and tried to just eat well and be active. All went well until the November lockdown, followed by Christmas and then the lockdown at the start of this year. Piled weight on but hid behind of the narrative of body positivity and loving myself bla bla bla. Got a real wake-up call when I went to the doctors to go on contraception and was told I had pre-high blood pressure. Even in pregnancy it was comfortably in the healthy range. Needless to say I unfollowed all the body positivity and health at every size accounts and sorted my diet and lifestyle out. Blood pressure taken two months ago when pregnant again before my miscarriage, and its back comfortably in the healthy range.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
ā€˜Creating contentā€™ I.e posing in soft and stretchy clothing with a ā€˜friendā€™ bigger than her and calling it body positivity
Nayla is probably getting concernedā€¦ if Carys puts on much more weight, she will need to replace Nayla with someone even bigger so Carys can feel ā€œsmallā€ again šŸ¤Ŗ

Also how often do they ā€œmissā€ their YouTube uploads recently? (Aka too lazy). Imagine having an actual real job, with actual deadlinesā€¦ where if you donā€™t do what youā€™re meant to by a certain time then there are consequences.

Iā€™d pay good money to see these pair try to hack it in the real world. Carys would probably get fired from a job in Sainsburyā€™s within a month.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This loving yourself after putting on large amounts of weight over a short period of time is just an excuse to not do anything about it.

Exposing myself a bit here, but I've done the same. Had a baby end of 2019. Spent summer 2020 losing weight on slimming world (pile of wank don't bother). Then got fed up with the restrictiveness of it, and tried to just eat well and be active. All went well until the November lockdown, followed by Christmas and then the lockdown at the start of this year. Piled weight on but hid behind of the narrative of body positivity and loving myself bla bla bla. Got a real wake-up call when I went to the doctors to go on contraception and was told I had pre-high blood pressure. Even in pregnancy it was comfortably in the healthy range. Needless to say I unfollowed all the body positivity and health at every size accounts and sorted my diet and lifestyle out. Blood pressure taken two months ago when pregnant again before my miscarriage, and its back comfortably in the healthy range.
Itā€™s really good to share stories like this. Congratulations on finding the e right path for you to have a healthy and happy body and mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In her story she said good girl to Amber after she pressed the button the way I said it to a dog/puppy after it came back with the ball. Carys she is not a dog.

Reactions: 11
In her story she said good girl to Amber after she pressed the button the way I said it to a dog/puppy after it came back with the ball. Carys she is not a dog.
honestly i think Carys thinks a baby is the same as a dog! the way she talks to and about Amber is how someone would communicate with a dog

Reactions: 17

Congratulations on your BP results. I hope you feel better for your lifestyle change šŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve never known a woman wanna get their baby off them as much as Carys they are only little for a very short time she canā€™t wait to put her down itā€™s really upsetting to see actually

• Sad
Reactions: 21
ā€œCalming tv timeā€ FFS Carys, Amberā€™s just watching the tele šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
TV is a stimulant to young babies. No such thing as ā€˜calming tv timeā€™ thatā€™s why screen time is advised against for under 1s.

It doesnā€™t bother me that Amber watches tv but stop trying to label it as something itā€™s not Carys šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 29
TV is a stimulant to young babies. No such thing as ā€˜calming tv timeā€™ thatā€™s why screen time is advised against for under 1s.

It doesnā€™t bother me that Amber watches tv but stop trying to label it as something itā€™s not Carys šŸ˜‚
Oh is it really? I didn't know that!
Does she talk this this in person or is it just for insta?
I'm curious as I don't really know how it works money wise with influencers but if she's getting less and less views on YouTube is her income quickly getting less? I haven't seen her do anything to do with YAE for a while. Is her sponsorships enough to pay the bills? I'd love to know if any of the influencers out there who are losing popularity actually saved away some money just in case! Baffles me how they can live the life they do without really working!

Reactions: 2
Oh is it really? I didn't know that!
Does she talk this this in person or is it just for insta?
I'm curious as I don't really know how it works money wise with influencers but if she's getting less and less views on YouTube is her income quickly getting less? I haven't seen her do anything to do with YAE for a while. Is her sponsorships enough to pay the bills? I'd love to know if any of the influencers out there who are losing popularity actually saved away some money just in case! Baffles me how they can live the life they do without really working!
It is American research and it says no screen time under 18 months.

Iā€™m not anti screen time I used it with my eldest but itā€™s bollocks her saying ā€˜relaxing tv timeā€™ for an 8 month old. She just canā€™t be arsed to parent again.

Reactions: 8
It is American research and it says no screen time under 18 months.

Iā€™m not anti screen time I used it with my eldest but itā€™s bollocks her saying ā€˜relaxing tv timeā€™ for an 8 month old. She just canā€™t be arsed to parent again.
That's fair enough, I don't know anything about child development so can't comment about anything she does with Amber!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not being funny but how many times has she asked ā€˜which one should go in Ambers Christmas Eve boxā€™ like 1) how many free sleep suits does one child need 2) I am actually disgusted at how much free baby stuff she still receives, I donā€™t buy into the influencer BS. I would be interested to see if she donated any of these new items to children and families which actually need them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m not being funny but how many times has she asked ā€˜which one should go in Ambers Christmas Eve boxā€™ like 1) how many free sleep suits does one child need 2) I am actually disgusted at how much free baby stuff she still receives, I donā€™t buy into the influencer BS. I would be interested to see if she donated any of these new items to children and families which actually need them.
Itā€™s disgusting how much free tit she accepts. Ambers entire wardrobe must be #gifted JoJo, Mamas and Papas, Lindex and those small businesses that send all those free rompers

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.