James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she didn't attend Elle's party. Too busy resting so she could make a plate of sweets today

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Carys invite to her besties party must of got lost in the post again 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since when is a tote bag with a couple of internal pockets 'FASHION'

Jesus she's insufferable

Haha this actually really made me laugh. I don't think anyone anywhere ever called a shopping tote dreamy before. 😂😂😂 I think unfortunately for carys and many others their days as influencers are numbered purely because they have to now tell their audience when they are gifted, paid or advertising and its become apparent how they are just another marketing tool used by companies while they get freebies 🤔👀

Reactions: 8
The way she is writing over the top SSOoooooo stretchy etc on all her stories makes it way to obvious she reads here and is doing it as a dig at us..... clearly gets to her else she'd ignore it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Zara reel with the gingham leggings has made me throw up what is that outfit ffssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh look at this. Carys posting that she's not uploaded as much this week because life has been "hectic" and then ten minutes later Elle posting the same.

Not an Elle fan, but chances are she HAS been a lot busier.

Screenshot_20211212-210702.png
Screenshot_20211212-210651.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Zara sizes used to be on the smaller size but they've been made bigger recently. I can wear exra small from there now im not that small. the sizes have been made bigger to flatter people into buying 🤣

Reactions: 3
Zara sizes are usually S/M/L/XL rather than 10/12/14 so it depends how you view yourself. I wear in normal shops a size 10 skinny jean or a size 14 mom jean and I wear an L in Zara leather trousers which I think is fair!

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to watch 30 minutes of them moving the dining table back to where it used to be and the sofa moved back to where it used to be

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can’t wait to watch 30 minutes of them moving the dining table back to where it used to be and the sofa moved back to where it used to be
Beggar’s belief she tries to justify how busy she is. But has time to rearrange the same 4 bits of furniture a gazillion times. It always look crap.

“OMG guysss, what a tRaNfOrmAtiON. You guysssss the ViBeSSS in here”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beggar’s belief she tries to justify how busy she is. But has time to rearrange the same 4 bits of furniture a gazillion times. It always look crap.

“OMG guysss, what a tRaNfOrmAtiON. You guysssss the ViBeSSS in here”
Probably unbox a candle too #gifted for the aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.