James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carys hasn’t stuck to “vlogmass”, got a free trip to Lapland. Her house is a mess, she’s stressed and overwhelmed for no reason at all

Reactions: 23
Their channel will probably flop in coming years which is probably why they’re thinking about getting buy to let properties

Reactions: 20
I love this! Just highlights how bleeping stupid Carys sounds when she goes on about how she 'loves' her fat fingers!
Watch her change her tune to something along the lines of this when she sees that people take more value from this than the preachy “I love everything about my body and you can too” approach she currently projects on to her followers.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know how Carys deals with watching Elle living her best life alongside being a parent and also doing vlogmas whilst she can’t even go to swimming without making a song and dance of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I didn’t realise feel frumpy was a body positivity phrase 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This girl and yeah Elle out living her best life whilst being a mum and vlogging and Carys cant even go shopping without forgetting the changing bag and having a meltdown I won’t lie I love to see it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carys hasn’t stuck to “vlogmass”, got a free trip to Lapland. Her house is a mess, she’s stressed and overwhelmed for no reason at all
Didn't she want to do 'Novembermas' and gave up within a week as well? Or maybe she realised that the 'mas' in 'vlogmas' stands for Christmas so the name made no sense at all.

Also in the recent photos I actually see a lot of Carys in Amber. The nose is James', but I feel like the eyes do look more like Carys' now.

And... is it me or does Carys look bigger in her latest picture? My partner (who hatewatches her now and then 😅) pointed out that she looks quite puffy and I do think she looks more bloated than in her pictures from around October. It's probably all the chocolates, but I hope she's not doing a 'we weren't even trying'... bc I think she did say something along the lines of she's not on birth control.

Reactions: 9
Didn't she want to do 'Novembermas' and gave up within a week as well? Or maybe she realised that the 'mas' in 'vlogmas' stands for Christmas so the name made no sense at all.

Also in the recent photos I actually see a lot of Carys in Amber. The nose is James', but I feel like the eyes do look more like Carys' now.

And... is it me or does Carys look bigger in her latest picture? My partner (who hatewatches her now and then 😅) pointed out that she looks quite puffy and I do think she looks more bloated than in her pictures from around October. It's probably all the chocolates, but I hope she's not doing a 'we weren't even trying'... bc I think she did say something along the lines of she's not on birth control.
yep, she is so much bigger around the face especially lately. could be thyroid problems, but it will be annoying if she does the we weren't even trying. Well you weren't avoiding so what did you expect to happen🤣 I think she defo wants to get pregnant and go down that route at some point soon. She said in a q&a about no birth control yet, said it was nice to take a break from hormones or some tit 🤣

but I can see it back firing if she is pregnant rn and just posting all this stuff about how she's bloated from about to be on her period, to her bigger belly just being a normal tummy doesn't mean she's pregnant post, as she's then actively been lying about feeling fine with being bigger and bloating etc when really she would have been pregnant if you get what I mean🤣

Reactions: 5
I know we’ve moved on but just to say that Nelly London girls seems harmless enough but I don’t understand parading down a London street in your undies, full on provocative sexy style undies. I don’t understand what that achieves in the same way I don’t understand why Carys wears too tight clothes that make her look naked. I’m guess they would say it’s bucking social norms, wear what you like it’s for yourself and don’t judge etc but it’s pure attention seeking is all I can see.
It’s mental how influencers whole job is to court attention then they moan when any bit of it is negative. I can’t wait for the whole thing to die out!

Anyway, as you were…

Reactions: 9
Sorry but that santa is so tacky 😭

Don’t get me wrong I love Christmas but at least match everything up colour/theme wise

Reactions: 16
watching the latest vlog and got to the honest body chat part. she is upset because she's having a bad body day and felt uncomfortable in her clothes. she then says all her clothes felt tight. I'm sorry but doesn't she constantly say she sizes down in anything she can to a 12 because she likes it tight? 🤔 maybe if she actually bought (or asked for when being gifted🤣) the right size she wouldn't feel like that so often

Reactions: 26
I get triggered by the words (not gifted) and (Not an ad) it makes you look a bleeping idiot and shows how much you are gifted it’s not even law to put not gifted just bloody mark actual ads and gifts properly then you won’t need to point out when it’s not FFS!!

Imagine we all put NOT GIFTED on our images or stories 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god imagine her being heavily pregnant and ‘mum-ing’ amber. Imagine the colossal amount of moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god imagine her being heavily pregnant and ‘mum-ing’ amber. Imagine the colossal amount of moaning.
She would still find time for “me time” several times a day though 🙄 coz the poor girl has it so rough 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a small recap…
Carys the tit, being a well known influencer decides to showcase the front of her home today on her Instagram stories. Does she not realise people can realise where she lives if your from the local area and be a hotspot for burglary?
Amber still hasn’t had a meal yet only “WEANING” a couple of times a day. Carys and James are still acting like they are in their 70s. Cannot wait for the garden gym renovation video xoxoxo
All that money and they do NOTHING exciting other than a few gifted trips or a inthestyle photo shoot - let’s pray there is no more collections.
Carys loves stretchy and tight clothes that are two sizes too small for her and then cries on a bad body image day that her clothes are too tight. Amber unfortunately has more “awake windows” now.
James is as feminine as ever, I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to offer his breast to amber yet. I think that’s the only thing Cary’s actually does which is productive - breastfeed 🤣
Queue Cary’s rant post about how difficult an awake baby is. God forbid when Amber starts moving around, as luckily they love dumping her on the rug in their kitchen whist she prances around doing everything other than being a mum but hey anything for the gram xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.