James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t she admitted defeat on this horrendous radiator cover. Or even gotten a carpenter to remake it and just lie. She couldn’t even be arsed to space the vertical slats evenly or at a width to stop little hands fitting through (getting stuck?). It serves no purpose then other than creating a shelf to put more gifted junk on. Beautiful house and she’s bodging tat like this.
View attachment 917240
There’s no chance of any hands getting stuck in there. The slats aren’t event attached at the bottom. This is such a Bodge job it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
The story with the no energy to wake up unforunately giving me a pregnancy vibe 😬

Reactions: 13
No way Amber's development matches the wonder weeks app 😂 The wonder weeks is known for not only being bullshit, but also going far beyond what babies can do at each stage and Amber can't even crawl yet. (Can she roll now though?) also so much for her constant teething, she still doesn't have any teeth does she? Eugh Carys pisses me off so much trying to find some profound reason for her perfect baby not being perfect and just acting like a normal baby!
My LO is a couple of weeks older than Amber and also doesn’t have any teeth yet, and has had teething pain only 3 times.
She 100% just says it’s teething anytime Amber is being a bit fussy/not the happy content perfect baby she wants to show off to the gram.
Make it authentic Carys ffs.

Reactions: 12
You can tell she very rarely does anything along because if she does she HAS to put it on Instagram so she looks like she’s smashing it in reality she probably didn’t even drive to the shop she probably got dropped off will slowly walk around for an hour whist James is swimming and then he will pick her up I mean good for her trying to do something alone but don’t act like your oh so independent now

Reactions: 10
i just noticed in her purple hair vlog she says james has gone to walk Amber!
last time i checked Amber wasnt a dog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"too many work things", what does that mean? they have other #gifted trips that aren't /really/ ads to go on? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"too many work things", what does that mean? they have other #gifted trips that aren't /really/ ads to go on? lol
Their work things are her being a bum at home. She’s full of tit. I wish the YouTube world would come to a drastic end so she could see what it’s like for the general population to have to work and struggle!

Reactions: 19
The story with the no energy to wake up unforunately giving me a pregnancy vibe 😬
Omg I thought the same thing...especially after my partner pointed out that she looks more bloated and tired in her recent pictures compared to the pictures from September/October.

God I hope she's not though... she can't even deal with what appears to be the easiest baby ever while she has all the time and money a person could ask for, and her body isn't even recovered yet.

I hope not but on the other hand it wouldn't surprise me... she needs content and she loved being pregnant so much...

Reactions: 16
I hope she isn't pregnant. I think another baby might finish her off. Especially as she has a child who isn't even mobile yet and seems pretty docile which she seems to struggle with. It's completely different when thry are into everything or even older and starting to become willful. Also being pregnant the second time round is a totally different experience from the first time because you don't have the leisure to sit and feel crap or tired because the first child still needs you and also the novelty factor and attention you get from other people, which I suspect she craves is also no longer there. Juggling more than one child when she feels proud of herself if she takes Amber out on a dog walk alone is going to be horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think if she is pregnant, then she can't go looking for sympathy for her fucked up body after. she has pelvic floor and incontinence issues from first time pregnancy that she hasn't repaired, a second pregnancy so soon will not help that. but all her sheep will just feel sorry for her no matter what 🙄.

and like others have said, she's overwhelmed with what they constantly brag about being an easy baby that never cries, add another in the mix and we would never hear the end of it 😭. Plus she will humbly brag at how easy 2 under 2 (despite visibly struggling) is, when she has a husband home all day

Reactions: 13
I hope she isn't pregnant. I think another baby might finish her off. Especially as she has a child who isn't even mobile yet and seems pretty docile which she seems to struggle with. It's completely different when thry are into everything or even older and starting to become willful. Also being pregnant the second time round is a totally different experience from the first time because you don't have the leisure to sit and feel crap or tired because the first child still needs you and also the novelty factor and attention you get from other people, which I suspect she craves is also no longer there. Juggling more than one child when she feels proud of herself if she takes Amber out on a dog walk alone is going to be horrendous.
She would still manage to do f all 😂 James would have Amber while Carys 'rests' on the sofa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would still manage to do f all 😂 James would have Amber while Carys 'rests' on the sofa 🙄
Yep, that’ll just probably be her excuse to be lazy, James will have to do everything (not that he doesn’t already..), take care of Amber etc and she’ll be saying she’s tired cause she’s pregnant

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.