Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timmymimmy

Carys’ statement was in my opinion, very clear in her wording. She has clarified her disagreement and disapproval with Elle and Connor, both her and James have unfollowed. Carys does not deserve any backlash and I think she’s handled the situation amicably.

Reactions: 54

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
She is basically saying she wears a mama jumper to her pelvic floor so people don’t think she’s just got a saggy maggy from slinging to much sausage up there 😂 😂 who can tell I’ve been on the gin all afternoon merry Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

aurorax

I don’t know how Carys deals with watching Elle living her best life alongside being a parent and also doing vlogmas whilst she can’t even go to swimming without making a song and dance of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I hope they recommended a decent bra Carys View attachment 940037
God she’s so embarrassing. I better get myself one of those mama jumpers or else I might forget I’ve got kids!!🥴 she’s young and she’s had ONE baby.. she needs to stop blaming all of her issues on pregnancy and birth and more on the fact that she’s a lazy greedy slob

• Haha
Reactions: 43

redball00n

VIP Member
158CAEE6-C3C6-4B62-862F-A5192CC4BE20.jpeg

I can’t imagine filming myself parading around my bedroom in my undies and posing like this, absolute fucking cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

plwcm

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211228-161027_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211228-161029_Instagram.jpg

didn't she literally release a new year new you guide a few years ago???
and no matter how she words it she's basically saying she wants to lose weight next year. hate the old I want to get stronger and eat less sugar and eat healthier foods, because yes you might want those things but you know weight loss will come from that 🤣 it's the same excuses I use when I want to lose weight but don't want to tell people that, i just say I want to be healthier and work out and be fitter when really I mostly want to lose some weight first and also have those things too🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

redball00n

VIP Member
C013753F-499F-4AE9-AB32-E5D93D6B241F.jpeg

Wow you’re taking your daughter swimming by yourself 🥺 what an acheivement Mama, you got this ❤

I’ve never known someone make such a huge ordeal out of the simplest of things. If she stopped taking cringeworthy selfies in her swimsuit and fannying around on her phone, she might find she has more time? She’s such a stupid annoying bint, I cannot abide her.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mcgee

VIP Member
Once again Carys is on Instagram bashing the outfit James dressed Amber in. Who cares Carys. At least James doesn’t care about everything being “insta-worthy” when it comes to Amber and treats her like a baby and not a dress up doll just for Instagram photos like she clearly does.

Attachments

• Angry

Dutchie123

Not a fan of Elle Darby at all but I watched one of her latest vlogs because everyone says how natural she is with Saint, and omg you are all so right. She is bathing Saint and the way she talks and sings to him and makes him laugh is just precious. Still not a fan but she seems so sweet and natural with him, her voice is calming and soothing when she talks to him and they clearly have a strong bond already. Afterwards she cuddles him, guess what, WITHOUT complaining.

And then there is BeggyBee who bathed Amber on the counter when James had covid, jumping around manically and screaming HEY In her face over and over again.

I don't know why Carys has such a problem with Amber, why she doesn't want to cuddle her, let her nap on her or let her stay up when she isn't tired, but she needs to talk to a professional.

You'd think she'd fucking learn after Amber "chocking" the other day. That red and white Christmas decoration has windpipe size pompoms that could easily be pulled off.

Carys give yourself a slap - if anything should happen to Amber due to your negligence (and I really fucking hope not), noone will gift you a new daughter.

View attachment 941354
Who gives their kid a fucking spatula for Christmas. Carys have a word with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Rebby123

VIP Member
Why is it every time James dresses the baby Carys makes it such a big deal like she is a style guru. He can dress her in what he wants it's his baby too. And to be fair he does dress her in clothes with colour which is nice and has more of an idea on age appropriate toys too it seems

Reactions: 37