James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting how much free tit she accepts. Ambers entire wardrobe must be #gifted JoJo, Mamas and Papas, Lindex and those small businesses that send all those free rompers
Mamas and papas gifted them ambers nursery when they were pissing around swapping the brand new Range Rover for a bmw, pretty obvious they’ve got money to spend yet they get gifted a whole bloody nursery.

Reactions: 18
It should be “Come to Lapland UK with us”. Making it seem in the title for the YouTube clicks and views that they went to actual Lapland when they went to Lapland UK and didn’t even pay for the experience.
It’s actually quite funny how many comments on the video saying I thought you meant Finland etc

Reactions: 14
It should be “Come to Lapland UK with us”. Making it seem in the title for the YouTube clicks and views that they went to actual Lapland when they went to Lapland UK and didn’t even pay for the experience.
Anything to get views on their slowly dying channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the part of that vlog where she dance with the elves and can barely do high knees for ten seconds🤣 then says I just had a baby as an excuse, erm 8.5 months ago, she's not a newborn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf is the 'treasure basket item'? She slowly started unlearning how to speak english. A few more month and you have to search for one normal word/sentence. It annoys me so much 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It appears Carys is now too unfit to jog on the spot for 10 seconds…. Is it not time for this “long term partnership” with Gymshark to end now? Is she really helping them sell much as a former fitness enthusiast? They aren’t really fashion leggings, they are gym/workout wear, let’s be honest.

Surely better to be replaced by a long term partnership with Dominos, Cadburys or Greggs 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
honestly i think Carys thinks a baby is the same as a dog! the way she talks to and about Amber is how someone would communicate with a dog
Trouble is Amber seems so delayed compared to babies younger than her, she doesn’t seem to do anything. I’m sure it’s a direct result of how she’s been parented. So robotic.

Reactions: 15
Poor Carys, hope she isn’t missing out on her date night because of that awful baby Amber who’s teething and going through her “leap” so needs extra comfort 🙄

Reactions: 15
Relaxing tv time 😂😂 bollocks carys just say you wanted 10 minutes of peace so put the TV on
Lord knows ill put the magic dancing fruit and vegetable sensory videos on for my baby so I can have half an hours peace to do the bloody hoovering.
Theres nothing wrong with doing that carys, but you trying to reword it doesn't make you relatable, it makes it sound like you're being judgey to anyone who uses the TV as an escape to go to the toilet in peace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So in her latest video she touches her hair 19 times in the opening intro in the car. It annoyed me so much that I had to count. Also another undisclosed free trip.

Actually sickens me all this “festive” outfit stuff which will basically be one wear then thrown away I mean ok one or two might be alright but this lot have enough Christmas tit to last the year and I doubt we’re gonna be seeing them in Christmas pyjamas in February 🙄 it will be onto 2000 sets of valentines outfits then it’s so wasteful!

Relaxing tv time 😂😂 bollocks carys just say you wanted 10 minutes of peace so put the TV on
Lord knows ill put the magic dancing fruit and vegetable sensory videos on for my baby so I can have half an hours peace to do the bloody hoovering.
Theres nothing wrong with doing that carys, but you trying to reword it doesn't make you relatable, it makes it sound like you're being judgey to anyone who uses the TV as an escape to go to the toilet in peace
i need to know how you get your baby to watch TV 🤣 mine is NOT interested in the slightest - share your secrets!!

Reactions: 2
This should be marked AD in the title surely?

Reactions: 7
Actually sickens me all this “festive” outfit stuff which will basically be one wear then thrown away I mean ok one or two might be alright but this lot have enough Christmas tit to last the year and I doubt we’re gonna be seeing them in Christmas pyjamas in February 🙄 it will be onto 2000 sets of valentines outfits then it’s so wasteful!
I really bloody hope she will donate them to other families because she really is pissing me of, I have never ever seen or hear her mention about donations with all ambers stuff she has so many and we know how quick they grow out of things, she has so many gifted stuff she should be sending loads a bags to children centres, women’s aids etc, this time of year we’re so many parents would love some clothing for there baby even if it’s used, but no I bet she just just throw the crappy dirty baby clothes on the floor as from what I can see she has no respect for the clothes gifted as she didn’t pay a penny and has so many, that’s why all her stuff is on the floor most the time other than when she get get her lazy ass up to clean she makes me so angry 😡, it really does touch my heart at this time of year to see people like her do nothing for less fortunate, myself who is a normal working mother with basic income has donated to food banks and women’s aid all my children clothing that are still in good use has been given to charity. She make my blood 🩸 boil

Exactly. most other people might save some clothes for if they have another baby, but Carys is in such a privileged position because she will get all new gifted wardrobe of clothes for their next baby too. The least she could do is donate the excess they have to those in need.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. most other people might save some clothes for if they have another baby, but Carys is in such a privileged position because she will get all new gifted wardrobe of clothes for their next baby too. The least she could do is donate the excess they have to those in need.
I don't think Carys would want baby nr 2 to wear the same clothes as Amber. She'd want a whole new wardrobe!

Also it makes me sad that she never gets any second hand clothes for Amber, it's so much better for the environment and secondhand baby clothes are usually in really good condition as they hardly wear it. My girls wear second hand most of the time, we got twins and my husband lost his job due to the lockdowns, I only buy some clothes for them that I really like. If I had more money I would do the same, I love reusing stuff. It makes me sick that Carys buys Amber (or gets gifted) seriously like 20 different Christmas outfits.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.