James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Carys would want baby nr 2 to wear the same clothes as Amber. She'd want a whole new wardrobe!

Also it makes me sad that she never gets any second hand clothes for Amber, it's so much better for the environment and secondhand baby clothes are usually in really good condition as they hardly wear it. My girls wear second hand most of the time, we got twins and my husband lost his job due to the lockdowns, I only buy some clothes for them that I really like. If I had more money I would do the same, I love reusing stuff. It makes me sick that Carys buys Amber (or gets gifted) seriously like 20 different Christmas outfits.
majority of the clothes for our baby are second hand too. they go through clothes so quickly, so I'd rather buy a second hand bundle for £20 for a few months then spend hundreds on the same items brand new😩. We also just buy a few nice outfits ourselves and then the rest are second hand

Reactions: 11
majority of the clothes for our baby are second hand too. they go through clothes so quickly, so I'd rather buy a second hand bundle for £20 for a few months then spend hundreds on the same items brand new😩. We also just buy a few nice outfits ourselves and then the rest are second hand
Oh don’t worry, Cary’s doesn’t spend hundreds she gets it all for free!

• Haha
I’m sure amber would of liked to see those lights 🙄 that latest grid post I get Elle vibes like she’s trying so hard to compete and look all cool and hip like Elle. Elle goes to winter wonderland / New York and then so Cary’s goes bowling to eat onion rings YAE you do you boo 😂 I’m no Elle fan girl by the way but she isn’t as annoyed as Cary’s is with becoming a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s like a child… organises a “date night”, but organises something that her child could have gone to… okay not really the bowling, but the light show she could have.

most couples on a child free night go for a nice meal or something, she picks lights and bowling…

Reactions: 23
So you lie? You do spend longer than an hour away from amber 🤣🤣🤣
Just after Christmas she'll be back with her "I've never spent more than 30 seconds away from Amber" story. All she does is lie because she's boring af.

Reactions: 20
For someone who said she's never left Amber with any1 for longer than a hour (bollocks) she was quite comfortable to last night wasn't she

Lil liar

Reactions: 23
So you lie? You do spend longer than an hour away from amber 🤣🤣🤣
Festive lights show 😄 she went to Bute Park in Cardiff City centre to see the lights and over priced hotdogs. It's nice enough but she does try and make things sound grander than they are...

Festive lights show 😄 she went to Bute Park in Cardiff City centre to see the lights and over priced hotdogs. It's nice enough but she does try and make things sound grander than they are...
I swear someone mentioned it on here about a week or two ago (that they’re surprised she’s not Been yet)

Reactions: 8
Honestly she is the most questionable parent. You went to see a Christmas light walk in the city centre and didn’t think to take your baby, who would love it. Make that make sense 😂
I went recently to a similar event and took my infant and he LOVED it because it was so sensory. I cannot believe how dumb this girl is. She has NO parental traits other than taking pictures of your daughter for your income or feeding her breast milk. I cannot wait for amber to be a toddler and walking, Carys will not cope 🤣

Reactions: 26
I will admit she does look nice in her date night outfit, nicer than she does in her constant legging and crop top combo

Reactions: 12
Anyone who acts that excited and happy over a normal date night is over-compensating their ‘happy’ relationship.

They went bowling, but it needed a thousand happy stories about how it was Sooooooooo fuuuuuun!!!!

Reactions: 22
I still can’t believe she actually was complaining that she might’ve not been able to go on date night because Amber wouldn’t get off of Carys to nap. What a strange thing to say as a mum…

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Can anyone explain to me why Carys...
... recently left Amber for more than 1 hour for the first time
... but has been on date nights quite a few times already?

How dumb does she think people are?
I'm glad that horrible Amber went to sleep though, who the hell does she think she is trying to take date night nr 4773632 away from that busy busy hard working #mumlife Carys?

Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe she actually was complaining that she might’ve not been able to go on date night because Amber wouldn’t get off of Carys to nap. What a strange thing to say as a mum…
She’d be annoyed that Amber was potentially getting in the way of her one on one time with James. She spoke before Amber was born about being worried that she basically wouldn’t be the centre of James’ world and get jealous when Amber was born and it’s evident that that’s the case. Yes by all means make your relationship a priority after a child. However don’t essentially have a moan on social media about your young baby’s needs meaning you’ll maybe need to move your date night later into the week and acting like your baby’s an inconvenience in your relationship with your husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She’d be annoyed that Amber was potentially getting in the way of her one on one time with James. She spoke before Amber was born about being worried that she basically wouldn’t be the centre of James’ world and get jealous when Amber was born and it’s evident that that’s the case. Yes by all means make your relationship a priority after a child. However don’t essentially have a moan on social media about your young baby’s needs meaning you’ll maybe need to move your date night later into the week and acting like your baby’s an inconvenience in your relationship with your husband.
I completely agree, I know it’s been said so many times before but also her complaining that she had to stay whilst Amber slept on her, it’s really sad

Reactions: 12
Yes I remember her saying she was scared James would love the baby more than her… such an odd mindset to have.

Surely you’d be happy if your partner loved your child more than anything in the world and if the child was the centre of everything they did. Surely that’s better than some deadbeat father who doesn’t give two stuffs about their baby?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.