James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Beggybeecarys is at it again.
You know what I’d be more likely to watch a vlog of them actually decorating and doing it themselves. As they’ve got more followers/money, the lazier and Unrelatable they got but I think they were just good at portraying relatable at first and now this is their true colours.

Reactions: 6
So what do we think happened between Elle and Carys then?! ZERO acknowledgement from Carys it was even Elles birthday yesterday. This wouldn’t be strange for your average person but when you’re on Instagram 24/7 and it’s your “besties” birthday… you’d think she’d at least post something.

Reactions: 25
So what do we think happened between Elle and Carys then?! ZERO acknowledgement from Carys it was even Elles birthday yesterday. This wouldn’t be strange for your average person but when you’re on Instagram 24/7 and it’s your “besties” birthday… you’d think she’d at least post something.
Something has definitely gone on!!!

Reactions: 7
Just caught up with the hair appointment vlog. They’ve travelled miles away from home where carys is going to be away all day, introduced amber to a bottle (albeit not totally successfully) but ‘forgot’ the bottle on the trip so James has to take her to the salon and feed her? There isn’t anything wrong with this I guess but how dysfunctional and dependent on each other can they be? When carys isn’t around Amber would probably act differently with the bottle!!!

Reactions: 13
Something has definitely gone on!!!
Elle is probably as sick of Carys' body posi posts as much as we all are. Hasn't elle admitted she wants to lose weight, especially as she's getting married next year, while Carys is basically saying you suck if you hate parts of your body as a new mum and you should be grateful you carried a child. Carys is probably also jealous Elle is losing weight (I know she edits a lot but she does look smaller weight wise), which is why she's now having a proper home gym built 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling a Christmas/new year pregnancy announcement is coming.. Not sure why.... Just do.

Reactions: 12
Elle is probably as sick of Carys' body posi posts as much as we all are. Hasn't elle admitted she wants to lose weight, especially as she's getting married next year, while Carys is basically saying you suck if you hate parts of your body as a new mum and you should be grateful you carried a child. Carys is probably also jealous Elle is losing weight (I know she edits a lot but she does look smaller weight wise), which is why she's now having a proper home gym built 🤔🤔
I dont remember exactly when it happened but not Carys said at time around when Elle posted photos where she was having fun with Meggan Grubb and then Carys posted a picture or a story with the protect your energy narrtive and something about the people who sorrund with yourself? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Carys has just said that Amber always followed her leaps everytime but if this were true she would be able to stand and crawl ages ago during leap 5?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly can’t believe she tracks her baby on an app like that and expects her to start/end developmental phases like clockwork, down to a specific day.

Sillybee - she’s a baby not a robot. Really says a lot about their setup I think!

Reactions: 19
I dont remember exactly when it happened but not Carys said at time around when Elle posted photos where she was having fun with Meggan Grubb and then Carys posted a picture or a story with the protect your energy narrtive and something about the people who sorrund with yourself? 🤔
ah yeah, I remember that now too!

hmmm, maybe somethings happened between them all, or she's just jealous Elle can leave her baby for a night and have some fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carys has commented on Elle’s post wishing her happy birthday however it’s still weird there wasn’t a story about it

Reactions: 4
No way Amber's development matches the wonder weeks app 😂 The wonder weeks is known for not only being bullshit, but also going far beyond what babies can do at each stage and Amber can't even crawl yet. (Can she roll now though?) also so much for her constant teething, she still doesn't have any teeth does she? Eugh Carys pisses me off so much trying to find some profound reason for her perfect baby not being perfect and just acting like a normal baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Carys has just said that Amber always followed her leaps everytime but if this were true she would be able to stand and crawl ages ago during leap 5?
I came to say for someone OBSESSED with apps and milestones she really doesn’t seem to acknowledge any of those kind of milestones yes babies develop differently but then most people don’t make our baby is perfect and hits all leaps at the exact time they should. I would love them to do a proper day in the life start to finish of ambers routine and show amber in the day and not just propped up by a basket of junk they don’t really seem to engage with her that much unless it’s for “cute content” I had to go back and look at photos of my youngest at ambers age and she was always on the roll she used to pivot herself around before crawling or sit playing with toys then reach throw go into her front to spin and kick her little legs to try and move 😂 don’t get me wrong amber seems a content little baby but she never seems challenged or given anything to get her going or motivated it’s always just given to her but then mine had to work for it and I always put the toy just slightly out of reach because I knew a few people with Potato babies that for everything given to them so could just stay sat in one spot I feel they don’t want her to be mobile yet I can’t wait for next years Christmas decorations or will amber be banished to one room once she can move so she doesn’t touch mummy’s Christmas decor

Reactions: 4
Why hasn’t she admitted defeat on this horrendous radiator cover. Or even gotten a carpenter to remake it and just lie. She couldn’t even be arsed to space the vertical slats evenly or at a width to stop little hands fitting through (getting stuck?). It serves no purpose then other than creating a shelf to put more gifted junk on. Beautiful house and she’s bodging tat like this.
F8634EAD-FDFF-45DF-827C-3BDFC6D14F44.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.