James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember her saying she was scared James would love the baby more than her… such an odd mindset to have.

Surely you’d be happy if your partner loved your child more than anything in the world and if the child was the centre of everything they did. Surely that’s better than some deadbeat father who doesn’t give two stuffs about their baby?
I love seeing my partner with our son, it makes me feel so happy that I’ve found someone, and we still love each other exactly the same as before him so for her to say that is really strange, doesn’t seem like something a mum would say? Also just remembered that carys shared an account that I follow which is thismummystory and was raving about her videos being so true, she basically does videos on how it’s okay to hold your baby and cuddle them whilst they sleep. Makes me laugh because that is not at all her reality at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I completely agree, I know it’s been said so many times before but also her complaining that she had to stay whilst Amber slept on her, it’s really sad
So incredibly sad, I spent 5 hours in a&e with my little one year old yesterday (thankfully she is ok) but she was sleeping on me/cuddling me the whole time as it’s the only way she would stay calm. And I didn’t mind a tiny bit, I knew I was comforting her by holding her in my arms and my back was hurting and my arms were aching but I didn’t care, I just wanted her to be ok and feel better and I would of held her like that all day and all night if I had to.
The fact that her child needs comfort from her and all she’s thinking about is he insta perfect date night being ruined is just vile and so sad. Poor amber.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So incredibly sad, I spent 5 hours in a&e with my little one year old yesterday (thankfully she is ok) but she was sleeping on me/cuddling me the whole time as it’s the only way she would stay calm. And I didn’t not mind a tiny bit, I knew I was comforting her by holding her in my arms and my back was hurting and my arms were aching but I didn’t care, I just wanted her to be ok and feel better and I would of held her like that all day and all night if I had to.
The fact that her child needs comfort from her and all she’s thinking about is he insta perfect date night being ruined is just vile and so sad. Poor amber.
I just hope she realises before Amber doesn’t want to be held anymore because it’s very common if a baby wasn’t given a loving touch when younger they won’t like it when they’re older. And not to mention she’ll miss out on some of the loviest cuddles ever

Reactions: 8
I just hope she realises before Amber doesn’t want to be held anymore because it’s very common if a baby wasn’t given a loving touch when younger they won’t like it when they’re older. And not to mention she’ll miss out on some of the loviest cuddles ever
Is there a term for this/ something I can look up? Sorry growing up my mum touching me absolutely repulsed me (and I never understood why I couldnt stand it) and I'm wondering if this could be why!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 924805

why does she feel the need to belittle him all the time? So he dressed her in a cute comfortable outfit that was probably far more practical than the outfits she puts on her so she can make her look instaperfect for her ✨AsSTeTTIC✨ Such a twit!
Will probably get judged/cancelled for this but everything Amber is dressed in is so masculine. Those colours do nothing for Amber. I honestly would mistake her for a little girl if I didn’t know she was a girl 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
View attachment 924805

why does she feel the need to belittle him all the time? So he dressed her in a cute comfortable outfit that was probably far more practical than the outfits she puts on her so she can make her look instaperfect for her ✨AsSTeTTIC✨ Such a twit!
She clearly uses the baby as nothing more than a prop 😔 least she admits it by showing this as James dresses her comfortably and not like a doll dressing up

Reactions: 14
Why is she obsessed with "the leap"
Is Amber not allowed to be a bit fussy without having a reason other than oooo the leap. She's constantly having to say oh she's a perfect babyyyyy. She's just going through the Leap and she's still teething, seems like she's been using teething as an excuse since about 4 weeks old.
Carys man, she's a baby. Babies just like adults can have fussy periods. Love on her, stop whinging and get on with it.

View attachment 924805

I remember her saying when she announced she was having a girl that oooooh they believe in gender neutral colours, no pinks, no bright colours, no unicorn rainbow filled onesies and I know some people genuinely don't like their girls in typical girl colours, and that's fine but Carys only does it to look good and supportive, and for as you said Instagram aesthetically pleasing content.

Her outfit choices 8/10 are weird... But then carys dresses mortifying aswell. Maybe she just doesn't have a sense of style?

Reactions: 13
The “leap” stuff is bullshit too. It’s an app called Wonder Weeks. The guy who invented never proved any theories. All babies go through different developmental stages at different times. For some reason she’s obsessed with these “leaps”!

Reactions: 14
Is there a term for this/ something I can look up? Sorry growing up my mum touching me absolutely repulsed me (and I never understood why I couldnt stand it) and I'm wondering if this could be why!!
I can’t remember what it is but my health visitor told me about it when we were at a baby massage group, she said that if babies aren’t touched a lot and just left to play/sleep in their cot all the time, they tend to not want to be touched at all.

I can’t remember what it is but my health visitor told me about it when we were at a baby massage group, she said that if babies aren’t touched a lot and just left to play/sleep in their cot all the time, they tend to not want to be touched at all.
I’ve just looked it up and there’s a few different names but the one that I think it’s called is touch deprivation, there are some cases if a child isn’t lovingly touched at all it can be fatal to the baby but I think that is more for in places that a child is mistreated. But it can make a child/adult disgusted by touch having a lack of having a loving touch

The “leap” stuff is bullshit too. It’s an app called Wonder Weeks. The guy who invented never proved any theories. All babies go through different developmental stages at different times. For some reason she’s obsessed with these “leaps”!
Definitely bullshit, her saying her newest thing with her development leap is looking at things in detail, my 7 month old has been doing that so surely he would’ve had to go through that same leap to be able to? Doesn’t add up not being funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They had their ‘second date night’ on 31 July. You can’t honestly tell me it was only an hour?! Her inconsistencies are so infuriating. Also every date night they wear a matching outfit!

Again with the LEAP
She's just bleeping looking around.. Calm down
No she’s practising her looking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg Carys shut up with the stupid leap! Amber's not even doing half the stuff she's supposed to be able to do by now according to that app so what is it? Your bad parenting or is the leap only right when it's convenient?

Reactions: 20
I used to like her only a few weeks ago actually... Started getting more irritated and stopped watching her as much, now I honestly can't stand her. Her whole life is beggy and gifted. She's over the top. I don't believe she likes that mam life, I think she likes BABIES and the pregnancy, the attention it brings. I do think she's struggling since having Amber, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope she gets some help and support.

Reactions: 17
I used to like her only a few weeks ago actually... Started getting more irritated and stopped watching her as much, now I honestly can't stand her. Her whole life is beggy and gifted. She's over the top. I don't believe she likes that mam life, I think she likes BABIES and the pregnancy, the attention it brings. I do think she's struggling since having Amber, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope she gets some help and support.
It really just seems that Amber was another step in her life for content, getting a house, getting married and then the next step is usually babies, but that was it was just another step. I remember the video where carys and James had a pregnancy scare and she was saying she didn’t want kids, I know you can change your mind but still

Reactions: 12
“waking through the night as she is doing at the moment because of her leap”. No Carys, she is waking through the night because she is a baby and that’s what babies do. Obsessed with making out she has the perfect child and if Amber does something that is not ‘perfect’, Carys has to justify it as a leap, or teething. She’s an absolute insufferable head, I seriously cannot stand her. And what the duck is she on about saying a leap has Amber inspecting everything?! She’s just looking at stuff you stupid twit.

Also stop dressing Amber like a boy. The poor thing already looks like James, those awful beige outfits are not helping.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Starting to wonder has she gender disappointment did she want a boy? To be the only princess and have a mummy’s boy so James didn’t love another girl and explains the fact she can’t tolerate any outfit being slightly girlie or gender stereotyped I’m all for dressing kids in whatever but we’ve all had a few totally gender typical outfits all the Christmas outfits and is there a single dress in that lot?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't think Amber ever wears a dress or anything colorful. Such a shame, I love putting my girls in dresses. I have some beiges as well and some more boyish outfits, but not just that. I think Carys just puts her in beiges because it looks good for the 'gram and she wants to be all hip and genderneutral because that's the trend apparently.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.