James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to post the same thing. SHE IS SO WEIRD :LOL: I’ve never heard anyone say they love their fingers????? I also spat out my tea laughing at the person who said they missed their room transformations. Hun are you kidding me
I love my finger size now......I've literally NEVER heard anything so ridiculous in my entire life. Only goes to prove the absolute nonsense she is spouting recently. I love my finger size, mind literally blown

Reactions: 17
Elle saying she’s self conscious about her stretch marks and almost feels guilty for admitting she doesn’t love them because of people going on about self love. Actually much rather Elle to Carys now when actually I used to prefer Carys they have both changed since having babies and switched rolls 😂

Reactions: 39
I really don’t know why everyone thinks he’s gay, I really don’t get it. Sure he’s camp, but camp and gay are not mutually exclusive 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even when Carys is bouncing her massive tits around (every second of the day) in his face, James looks on at her with all the sex appeal of a dishmatic washing up sponge . How the hell did these two make a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Elle 100% did not like Carys shaking Saint the whole time and I don't blame her she is so rough! I've never seen someone being so rough with babies she is so weird with Amber it's 24/7

Reactions: 19
The whole James being gay thing is getting a bit old now. It’s rather an immature “playground” view that if a man has effeminate traits he is automatically gay. He could be gay, straight or bi… it doesn’t really matter.

Reactions: 31
Can’t stand that stomach shaking thing she does on that baby, no wonder the kids forever having explosive shits.
It used to be poking her cheek when she was a newborn, proper annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hate that body positivity thing if it's not honest, and Carys's is not. Someone mentioned ADHD somewhere and I think it's rather an anxiety than ADHD. All of her symptoms like shortness of breaths, cant sit still, speak loud and so fast and i have that impression that her mind is always go back and force these can be caused by the symphatic nerve system activity by the stress and anxiety, she is always on a fight or flight reaction. Maybe if she is not trying so hard to push her throat down that I love this body maybe she will not that stressed all the time. I was in the same shoes but other ascept of my life not my weight, but my therapist said I should work on the things that I hate so much in my life instead of trying to love them if it's clearly not possibly as we saw. I try so hard to fix it and my anxiety got better even because of the fact I try to change the things. So maybe it would be better for Carys too if she is admit for herself too that she is not happy with her body/life right now and change that. 🙄

Reactions: 6
It's Louise Woodward, the case you're referring too. I remember this being one of the first times I really noticed a big news story and it always terrified me because she was only 18 or 19 at the time and the conflicting stories were scary- the prosecutors said she shook the baby, some people said the parents caused the injuries before they hired the nanny, others said that she was totally inexperienced and the parents should never have let her near their child. And she said she didn't do anything at all. I think she got found guilty but the appeal let her out not long after and said that it was most likely an accident (I think?). They used to have those chat debate things on morning shows about shaking babies and being careful with them, and I think that really stuck with me because I had always loved kids and had lots of younger siblings and I became really nervous around them in case I accidentally hurt one.

Don't worry, I don't think it sounded like you were making comparisons. It was more of PSA that bad things can happen because babies are delicate.
Found this (it's also on a few other sites) "......you should never shake your baby vigorously, even in fun. When a child's head is shaken back and forth or side to side , his brain hits against the skull, causing bruising, swelling, pressure, and bleeding in and around the brain........."

So, yes....Carys should find other ways of entertaining Amber ......she rubs her daughter's tummy like petting a dog!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
sorry but I think she's so salty about how much weight she's put on lol

Reactions: 18
Found this (it's also on a few other sites) "......you should never shake your baby vigorously, even in fun. When a child's head is shaken back and forth or side to side , his brain hits against the skull, causing bruising, swelling, pressure, and bleeding in and around the brain........."

So, yes....Carys should find other ways of entertaining Amber ......she rubs her daughter's tummy like petting a dog!
Sorry can I just say with my professional hat on, what we are talking about here is shaken baby syndrome, which you are not going to accidentally do. This is serious abuse causing brain damage which is usually caused by an adult losing their temper and shaking baby hard. Nothing I have seen Carys do has even approached this, while people may not like the way she paws at Amber and wiggles her tummy, it certainly isn't dangerous and it definitely isn't going to cause shaken child syndrome. I admit the girl isn't a particularly natural parent but the poor girl isn't committing child abuse!

Reactions: 51

I think this thing needs to be dropped - carys isn’t shaking her baby’s bloody head. She’s poking and shaking her stomach - maybe a little too forcefully - but that’s it.

The whole James being gay thing is getting a bit old now. It’s rather an immature “playground” view that if a man has effeminate traits he is automatically gay. He could be gay, straight or bi… it doesn’t really matter.
I really don't think he's more effeminete or camp than most men.

The first time I saw them was in an Elle Darby video and I immediately assumed he was gay I don't know why

Reactions: 4
sorry but their life is so boring, how can they be happy sitting in the house all day having no purpose, no work to go to

especially being with a new born 24/7, as gorgeous as they are it can be mentally draining never getting a break!

Reactions: 8
Sorry can I just say with my professional hat on, what we are talking about here is shaken baby syndrome, which you are not going to accidentally do. This is serious abuse causing brain damage which is usually caused by an adult losing their temper and shaking baby hard. Nothing I have seen Carys do has even approached this, while people may not like the way she paws at Amber and wiggles her tummy, it certainly isn't dangerous and it definitely isn't going to cause shaken child syndrome. I admit the girl isn't a particularly natural parent but the poor girl isn't committing child abuse!
Well said 🙌 I really do not know where some of these comments have came from, yes certainly carys pokes and prods amber but it is in no way harmful or will cause damage to amber, carys comes across as a very tactile person as I said a few comments back carys can’t stay still she’s constantly having to move and fidget and one of them is constantly touching amber but it’s certainly not forceful or mean, amber is certainly not in any danger you can tell she’s a happy content little girl.

I think this thing needs to be dropped - carys isn’t shaking her baby’s bloody head. She’s poking and shaking her stomach - maybe a little too forcefully - but that’s it.
I’m with you on this, it needs to stop

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.