James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God now she's claiming to "love her finger size" as she's gained weight on them as well and can't fit her wedding/engagement rings on 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get the wants to promote body confidence but it's such a weird thing to claim to love your stretch marks and finger size which just screams how fake it all is. It also annoys me that she's said on one of the stories that "you're not going to look back on your life and be proud you got to a size 6" when in actual fact, a lot of people will. I gained weight in lockdown and went up a clothes size so I set myself a target to lose a stone and get back to my original size and I am really proud of that, and will continue to be further down the line. Just because she is supposedly "so happy" with her new body doesn't mean no one else can be proud of reaching their goal weight/size.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I asked if she had given up her on own you tube channel 🤣 I don’t imagine she will answer that tho! No shade though but when I first found her I really enjoyed her videos and found her fashion quite similar and I liked that she wasn’t the usual stick thin influencer! I get her fashion sense and personality has gone downhill it seems the last few years but I feel like it would be nice to see her still doing content for that channel away for those that aren’t interested in the baby content and house “renovations” if you can call them that!

Reactions: 10
Erm, you don’t have time to be intimate with James, but you can complete a canvas stitch?🥴 Hun, hush 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“James, Amber is having nap time, it’s time for intimate time”. 🤣 Can just imagine them referring to sex as that seeing as everything they do has the word “time” attached to it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Why the f did she think anyone wanted to know about her and James having sex. No one wants to know that. At all.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
"when we do get time together..."
wtf, Amber is always going down for a nap, and they've had several date nights out? Plus you are together virtually every waking second of the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"when we do get time together..."
wtf, Amber is always going down for a nap, and they've had several date nights out? Plus you are together virtually every waking second of the day 🤣
Exactly, they are together literally 24/7. There’s nothing stopping them going on the dog walks she says is harder for them to do now or to have time together. She’s talking like James is out at work all day and she hardly sees him. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not long until Amber is going to nursery purely so Carys can get James to herself during the day once or twice a week as she’s so deprived of “James time”.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 726174
who says that🤣 i love my finger size now, wtf is she on about🤣🤣🤣🤣
Came on here to post the same thing. SHE IS SO WEIRD :LOL: I’ve never heard anyone say they love their fingers????? I also spat out my tea laughing at the person who said they missed their room transformations. Hun are you kidding me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 726174
who says that🤣 i love my finger size now, wtf is she on about🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s hilarious 😆 confirms what we all thought she’s lying!!!!!! Nobody says they love the size of their fingers especially when they have gone sausage like. I’ve fat fingers since having kids I never think I like them more now 😂

“James, Amber is having nap time, it’s time for intimate time”. 🤣 Can just imagine them referring to sex as that seeing as everything they do has the word “time” attached to it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Sex is less frequent but more special….

😂 😂 😂
#mumlife wait until amber is a toddler and you get a quick bunk up if your lucky nothing more special about it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got a question??? Does anyone think that carys may have a touch of adhd ???
1, She can’t sit still
2, constantly moving or fidgeting
3, out bursts
4, anxiety
5, hyper
6, never seems calm or relaxed
These are just some of the things iv seen, sorry I don’t want to offend anyone, Iv not have any experience of knowing anyone that has adhd it could be something else on the spectrum 🥴

Reactions: 26
I just can’t understand how she went on about how the wanted a baby and being ready blah blah blah but now seems almost annoyed at the fact that said baby has interrupted their lives? That, aside from the fact I don’t like children is one of the biggest reasons me and my bf don’t have any because neither us feel ready or particular want to give up our time together and we re too selfish to take on the responsibility of having someone else that is the centre of attention……surely if you re ready for a baby etc then you’re at the point where you know that’s going to happen and are happy to give that up and accept it?! Seems to me it’s come as a bigger shock to the system than expected!!

Reactions: 13
New here but I wish she'd stop trying to pass off her new body shape as a result of pregnancy and just admit she stopped exercising and wasn't eating healthily. We saw it from the videos and it's far more relatable anyway. You don't love your new finger size 🥴

Reactions: 19
whats really weird is i liked carys before her pregnancy and since pregnancy and having Amber i cant stand her!
whereas i never really watched elle darby before..but since she has the baby i love her content! its much more honest and raw

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.