James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story 😩😩😩😩 she literally not cool in the slightest, trying so hard to be like Elle lols

Her latest story 😩😩😩😩 she literally not cool in the slightest, trying so hard to be like Elle

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It is not a comparison. Or a leap. I would be off my head to suggest such a thing. Apologies for the way it may have come across.

All I was saying is that babies are fragile & that news story that I heard as a child stuck with me all the way through to adulthood and having my own kids. In my area the subject came up in our NCT Class of skeletal development etc and they went into a lot of detail about things relative to that in terms of handling, holding and early development.

How many times has someone commented in frustration that she's *maybe* a little too full on when she pokes/moves/wiggles Amber about?

Do I think she's capable of a heinous crime? Absolutely Not. Am I comparing her to someone accused of a crime? No. Am I expressing a concern about the way she sometimes prods and pokes Amber for content material because the poor little mite is still only a few months old and feel (as others have expressed numerous times on here) that the prodding/poking is uncomfortable to watch and could be unecessarily uncomfortable for Amber? Yes.
I understand your concerns, which you could have expressed without drawing comparisons with a child that died.
its all just so forced and to much.
do you think she does that when she has guests? mid way through talking to her friend just start poking and talking to Amber
when do they ever have guests haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest story 😩😩😩😩 she literally not cool in the slightest, trying so hard to be like Elle lols

Her latest story 😩😩😩😩 she literally not cool in the slightest, trying so hard to be like Elle
Literally what is she even doing in that picture 😂 I don’t understand where she would have been walking from… it’s so obviously posed

Reactions: 6
It might just the angles that photo is taken from but the road line is a little bit wobbly around the bottom of her back/bum area
I don’t know why you’d wear something high waisted like cycling shorts, and then not cover up the material. Anything high waisted makes your arse looks huge

STOP POKING AND SHAKING YOUR BABY CARYS!! When you do cpr on a baby you use two fingers she’s literally so rough with her she going to break poor Amber! It’s feels like she has to force Amber to smile and giggle to show that she’s a happy baby, I’m sure she is but if she cares so much about normalising stretch marks and her gaining weight then why doesn’t she show Amber crying or not settling or something SO normal! I would love to get an insight to how a baby actually is, they just put a rose tint on it and make out it’s smooth sailing🙄🙄
She did it to Saint, Elle picked him up!! don’t blame her! I’d have said ‘stop rubbing him like that’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😳😳 when amber was in the bouncer and Carys kept pushing her by her belly!
She’s also so loud!
I skipped to the part where they were at Elle’s. I noticed that too!! Why would you do that? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I found Elle looked more natural with Amber and she’s not even her baby.

Carys is just manic. I’d find it really hard to be in her company for long, I’d be mentally drained after spending time with her. My brain hurts after watching just a few minutes of their Vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I skipped to the part where they were at Elle’s. I noticed that too!! Why would you do that? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I found Elle looked more natural with Amber and she’s not even her baby.

Carys is just manic. I’d find it really hard to be in her company for long, I’d be mentally drained after spending time with her. My brain hurts after watching just a few minutes of their Vlogs 😂
I did too! Their vlogs are way too long these days! No one wants to watch a vlog that’s not that much shorter than a bloody film! I completely agree, I feel like Elle is far more natural with babies than Carys is, she is so loud and everything just seems so forced and fake all the time! It’s weird!

Reactions: 11
I had to give in and skip to them at elles and oh my god amber jumps startled at the first massive belly grab why is she clawing at them they are babies!! and she really is so loud and manic I don’t think that’s to do with her thyroid there is something else going on! Elle looks so much quieter and calmer around the babies and Carys is just bouncing off the walls shouting and jabbing the babies I’m exhausted just watching her. Did I hear her say you wanna do some walking REALY my brains a mess trying to process so much 😂

Reactions: 14
I really don’t like how rough she was being with Amber and Saint on that video 😳

Reactions: 10
looks SUPER safe n she’s definitely prepared to stroll amber to safety if a car tried to mow them down w that coffee in her hand x
I live in Tenby and trust me one car comes down that road per hour 😂 its mainly just where tourists take photos of the pretty street and scenary etc

I live in Tenby and trust me one car comes down that road per hour 😂 its mainly just where tourists take photos of the pretty street and scenary etc
That's true, but she may not know that. Amber isn't a prop, get her out the damn road. If you want to put yourself in harms way for a photo then do it, but don't put a baby in that position.

2wTIil4jBZ.jpg

who says that🤣 i love my finger size now, wtf is she on about🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.