James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but their life is so boring, how can they be happy sitting in the house all day having no purpose, no work to go to

especially being with a new born 24/7, as gorgeous as they are it can be mentally draining never getting a break!
I think that’s why this thread is so boring and becomes mumsnet all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really wish she didn't just give up on her solo channel. I don't hate James so it's not him that's the issue, but their weekly vlogs are quite boring. I have a baby a month older and I'm bored of the baby content. They could keep the couples one as more family content etc and then she could do fashion, girl chats, etc on her solo channel again to break up all the samey samey content they put out every week. She could do honest videos on how she's dealt with different things from after birth, but doubt she would as everything is sunshine and rainbows or she passes it off as she can't be negative because she's grateful her body gave her her baby. But I would have loved some honest videos on how she felt about her ab separation and she recently mentioned she had bladder prolapse too. She clearly wants to go back to fitness but these things will disrupt that so she must have some feelings on it. Even just talking through how she helped repair her core etc would be better content than showing a blueprint of their house and the new pampas and eucalyptus they have bought been gifted. And do fashion videos on dressing for a now bigger size etc, but nope, she's just killed that channel despite the fact it has loads more subscribers and viewers 🤔

Reactions: 24
Lmao who writes these questions “are you going on a tropical vacation soon as a family of 3” 😂 What kind of weird question is that. We’re in a bleeping pandemic and these clown are jetting off around the world after making money by sitting on their fat arses. While the rest of us just have a make ends meet and probably haven’t been on a plane since 2019. Just duck offffffff:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
her latest post just proves to me that she’s trying harder n harder to be like thebirdspapaya
yawn

Reactions: 8
I actually think she looks far better in the photo James took of her in her newest post than the ones with the ridiculous poses and trying to show off stretch marks etc, she still has a lovely figure and I think the outfit is nice on her!! Wish she would just take normal photos instead of trying too hard :/

Reactions: 11
I actually think she looks far better in the photo James took of her in her newest post than the ones with the ridiculous poses and trying to show off stretch marks etc, she still has a lovely figure and I think the outfit is nice on her!! Wish she would just take normal photos instead of trying too hard :/
I think she’s purposely posted it because she looks quite slim on it 😂 I feel like in the last couple of weeks she does look like she’s dropped some weight, which 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 To her, but it’s a bit awkward when she’s banged on about how much she loves her new body for the last 6 months 🙄🥱

Who takes the non-professional and non-selfie photos on your grid then????

Reactions: 10
I think she’s purposely posted it because she looks quite slim on it 😂 I feel like in the last couple of weeks she does look like she’s dropped some weight, which 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 To her, but it’s a bit awkward when she’s banged on about how much she loves her new body for the last 6 months 🙄🥱
I think she's lost some weight, but one photo she will look quite slim, then the next she looks bigger again. Take the 20 weeks in 20 weeks out photo, she looks a lot bigger there than in this one 🤔🤣 and the fact she looked so happy when she said her physio said she looked like she had lost loads of weight 🥴 I think she's been amping it up lately because Elle is being honest and saying she wants to get into really good shape (and no doubt because of her wedding), so it's now going to be a race 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
I'm sorry but what the actual duck is she wearing in that picture that James took of her!

Reactions: 5
I think she's lost some weight, but one photo she will look quite slim, then the next she looks bigger again. Take the 20 weeks in 20 weeks out photo, she looks a lot bigger there than in this one 🤔🤣 and the fact she looked so happy when she said her physio said she looked like she had lost loads of weight 🥴 I think she's been amping it up lately because Elle is being honest and saying she wants to get into really good shape (and no doubt because of her wedding), so it's now going to be a race 🥴🥴🥴
And now she is doing a body coach workout? No way is she happier than she has ever been about her weight! I just don’t believe it! You wait, few months time she will have lost weight again and saying she was in denial about the weight gain after having a baby!

could she not have worn a high impact sports bra for that workout. 🤢 Great ad for gymshsrk

Reactions: 11
Literally you get bleeping sponsored by gymshark.... It would of been the perfect time to highlight and show a hi impact bra in use but no worries cling on to your titties... Knowing her she's probably wearing that crappy 'lounge' brand

Reactions: 19
Am I the only one the wonders why she won’t wear a bra even when she is exercising? I have way smaller boobs than her (and I mean WAYYY smaller) but can’t imagine working out without a bra (even a medium support one, not even high impact) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Didn’t she just do an AD for sun cream less than a week ago and is now fully sunburnt?😂👏🏼
oh silly me I forgot to bring it with me 🤣 yet in her ad said its beneficial to wear indoors anyway. and also, don't you put suncream on before you go out first then reapply as and when needed?? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one the wonders why she won’t wear a bra even when she is exercising? I have way smaller boobs than her (and I mean WAYYY smaller) but can’t imagine working out without a bra (even a medium support one, not even high impact) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed, I’m a 32DD which really isn’t massive and I can’t work out without support, it’s way too uncomfortable! Even day to day I can’t get away with it as it’s just not nice so I can’t imagine what hers must feel like swaying around!

wow her views are shocking on youtube....elle is getting more than double what carys is getting!!

Reactions: 6
D02F9C33-E5A1-4980-905F-8106020BC130.jpeg

Yikes, while this knob head is worried about being sunburned, they’ve left Amber lying on the damn table UNATTENDED😳

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.