James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So irresponsible carys at least warn the dangers of sun burn rather than showing it off
After posting an ad for sunscreen just a few days ago, I’d be too mortified to post that I was badly sunburnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eucerin need to retract the pay cheque. This girl is sooooo dumb.

Reactions: 24
“How your body is/looks should be bottom of the list of priorities”

Honestly, this this girl is a INFLUENCER. It’s actually disgusting that she has a platform with the followers she does, to promote this utter tripe.

Your body is probably the most imported thing you have/own/use. If you don’t look after it, you’ll die young.

This girl is dangerous. Naive insecure liars shouldn’t be allowed to use a platform like IG.

Reactions: 33
The sunburn is just another excuse for her to show off her body and seek validation from strangers. Weird

Reactions: 15
sorry but their life is so boring, how can they be happy sitting in the house all day having no purpose, no work to go to

especially being with a new born 24/7, as gorgeous as they are it can be mentally draining never getting a break!

this is what I think Carys and James do all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“How your body is/looks should be bottom of the list of priorities”

Honestly, this this girl is a INFLUENCER. It’s actually disgusting that she has a platform with the followers she does, to promote this utter tripe.

Your body is probably the most imported thing you have/own/use. If you don’t look after it, you’ll die young.

This girl is dangerous. Naive insecure liars shouldn’t be allowed to use a platform like IG.
You’re right. The thing is there is a need for people on places like Instagram to show that actually being a size 8-10 isn’t the be all and end all of life, that you can be bigger (size 16 for example) and still wear nice clothes, and feel confident and sexy. That you shouldn’t restrict your entire life to be a certain size, that you don’t have to put ridiculous pressure on yourself to lose/maintain a certain weight…. HOWEVER she’s not even putting across that message is she? I hate it when people say “promoting obesity” but that is actually kind of what she’s doing. She just doesn’t word any of her posts properly and it comes across as SO FAKE (love my new finger size huns ✨🙄)

Reactions: 12
well.. I’ve just witnessed yours truly in the flesh!

Also hi everyone I’m a long time reader of this thread but never commented 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She looked awful today, who actually wears that out and about?! And the ‘going out for food, going to get so many looks’ cus of her sunburn. No Carys that’s what you WANT, you want people to look at you because that’s who you are 🙄

Reactions: 12
For someone that doesn’t usually think twice about how much she shows her boobs off online we’ve seen very little/possibly no clips of her actually breastfeeding. I’m not saying she’s not BF but it’s weird no? You’d of thought the amount they record themselves they’d of got it in a vlog somewhere

Reactions: 7
970B4AF6-9AA4-4B89-980C-738C99072C98.jpeg

Wait one more week and the unsalable, tacky tit will be 75% off. I don’t understand why anyone buys ITS’ zleb’s collections on launch day🤷🏼‍♀️ Just wait a few weeks and you can get the items for what they are actually worth!

Reactions: 15
Also drives me insane when they use the word "Aesthetic" totally wrong! EDUCATE YOURSELVES YA DANCING TWATS!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.