James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can’t believe they’ve travelled to Spain and now out shopping. The area they are in is close to Seville or Malaga and a lot of water parks/aquariums around for amber but no, shopping for hoarder carys…

Reactions: 20
Honestly can’t believe they’ve travelled to Spain and now out shopping. The area they are in is close to Seville or Malaga and a lot of water parks/aquariums around for amber but no, shopping for hoarder carys…
Guidelines are for babies under 6 months to not be in direct sun at all really, so maybe that's why they aren't out and about doing much because of how sunny it will be over there? I'm sure there are plenty of other things they could go do like you said though, aquarium would probably be nice for Amber. Feel like they just rushed to have a summer holiday abroad with a young baby for content again (and because Elle is going on one too😅) without thinking about what they will actually do.
Does it really feel like a holiday when they are doing exactly what they do at home, lounge around, drinking coffee, eating food and going shopping? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Guidelines are for babies under 6 months to not be in direct sun at all really, so maybe that's why they aren't out and about doing much because of how sunny it will be over there? I'm sure there are plenty of other things they could go do like you said though, aquarium would probably be nice for Amber. Feel like they just rushed to have a summer holiday abroad with a young baby for content again (and because Elle is going on one too😅) without thinking about what they will actually do.
Does it really feel like a holiday when they are doing exactly what they do at home, lounge around, drinking coffee, eating food and going shopping? 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah that’s true about the guidelines but I just feel like what’s the point! Wait until she’s a bit older and can do more things 🤦🏻‍♀️
All these influencers wanting to out do each other!

Reactions: 9
Their whole life is a bleeping holiday. Same tit, different location

• Haha
Reactions: 51
POV: people who try to stick to a routine and take their babies back to the hotel room for nap times are weird af. My sister did it and I couldn’t wrap my head around it, my son just used to nap in the pram

Reactions: 19
Wtfffff I didn't think it was hard to duck up a swimwear look but Jesus Christ the shoes the bikini and the hat just don't go at all.

Also what's with the second pose with her legs wide open 😵💫

Reactions: 18
Clearly, now she's a mother, she's turned off all the pervs away who'd send her creepy DMs all the time, so she misses them and is trying to entice them back with her boobs and arse hanging out because they give her a cheap confidence boost. I can't see this ending well for her and James tbh!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly, now she's a mother, she's turned off all the pervs away who'd send her creepy DMs all the time, so she misses them and is trying to entice them back with her boobs and arse hanging out because they give her a cheap confidence boost. I can't see this ending well for her and James tbh!
Lol just checked the Reddit threat and that post has gone straight on there

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anything for a bit of attention eh. I hAtE mY bOoBs So MuCh🙄

Omg I literally just posted this too 😂
Saw the pics, came straight here! How can you constantly go on about how self conscious you are of your boobs and then just post a pic for all to see of basically your tits hanging out of your bikini?? Also, I may be being a prude here but I just think that’s a bit much for Instagram :/ surely that’s something you send to your other half as a private message! I’ve nothing against people in bikinis or underwear online if that’s what they want to post but the blatant close up tit shot seems like it’s taking it a bit too far!

Reactions: 28
she's started to go real heavy on the exposing her tits and body since losing a bit of weight. just made me think of the comments on the reddit thread where the pervs were saying she's gonna look so hot when she loses the tummy because of how much bigger her boobs are now. Clearly now she's lost a bit of weight and sucking it in, she's back to flashing for the pervs🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t care what anyone says to me… a belly button like hers should NEVER see the light of day.

It’s how I imagine the entrance to hell being:censored:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
25864B4F-6985-4290-B81B-AC8E920B0F37.png

duck off carys you patronising cow!! Like you have a single ounce of understanding what some parents go through with babies with reflux! Her message here just goes to show she doesn’t have a bleeping clue.

POV: people who try to stick to a routine and take their babies back to the hotel room for nap times are weird af. My sister did it and I couldn’t wrap my head around it, my son just used to nap in the pram
Each to their own. My
Daughter won’t nap in the pram these days so if we were on holiday we’d probably be “weird AF” and take her back to the hotel room for a nap too. Probably would join her tbh! Afternoon siestas are a fab part of being on holiday surely?
Some people like to stick to a routine because it makes life easier for them.
much rather my daughter be well rested and a delight to be around rather than tired and grumpy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
But I love that Elle probably watches and then comes here to make notes for their holiday 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.