James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she banging on about Autumn whilst on her SUMMER holiday?! I usually want to go on holidays to escape the crappy Autumn weather! Seriously why are influencers obsessed with autumn Elle Darby is the same!
what is she doing with her mouth in this pic!?

Reactions: 3
Why is she banging on about Autumn whilst on her SUMMER holiday?! I usually want to go on holidays to escape the crappy Autumn weather! Seriously why are influencers obsessed with autumn Elle Darby is the same!
I love autumn purely because I cannot stand hot weather and feel much more comfortable with cooler weather. I don't get the full on obsession influencers seem to have developed.

Reactions: 11
Because this tablecloth monstrosity is clearly part of her upcoming shilling of more tat from ITS for Autumn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I appreciate that James doesn’t want to be shown half naked. As opposed to being like omg body positivity love your dad bod

Reactions: 18
They love autumn because it’s an excuse to stay home and in lounge wear cosy vibes guyssssss they don’t have to commute they don’t have to go out and actually experience the season they can go out for autumnal photos then stay home in the warm drinking hot chocolate whilst everyone else has to get on with their lives

Reactions: 28
They love autumn because it’s an excuse to stay home and in lounge wear cosy vibes guyssssss they don’t have to commute they don’t have to go out and actually experience the season they can go out for autumnal photos then stay home in the warm drinking hot chocolate whilst everyone else has to get on with their lives
Exactly this.
If it rains, or it’s cold, or when it snows, they don’t have to go out so they can just enjoy being cozy at home. Whereas the rest of us have responsibilities and can’t just stay home when the weather is crap

Reactions: 13
what an exciting holiday for Amber, sat in the heat by the pool or in the restaurant…

Reactions: 9
Because this tablecloth monstrosity is clearly part of her upcoming shilling of more tat from ITS for Autumn
I’ve never bought anything off ITS but I could think of about 10 other people with a way better fashion sense than Carys that they could do a collab with. Don’t get the appeal

Reactions: 7
I’ve never bought anything off ITS but I could think of about 10 other people with a way better fashion sense than Carys that they could do a collab with. Don’t get the appeal
I’ve seen a few others with collabs with ITS and they promote/style the clothes so well that I’ve been tempted to buy them!
Carys is so half arsed and lazy in everything she does!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.