James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it a day til carys has “me time” in the gym whilst amber is having “awake time” with James

Reactions: 17
I give it a day til carys has “me time” in the gym whilst amber is having “awake time” with James
this will then spark a "being on holiday and being able to go to an ACTUAL gym made me realise how much I miss STRENGTH training and PUSHING my body to SWEAT 🥵🤪😩 so this pathetic little home gym I made is useless now so we are going to get an outhouse gym built #relatable #gifted. Nothing to do with getting my old body back just want to PUSH myself 💪 Life is TOO SHORT to admit you hate your body, so just pretend you love it like me, boo xxxx" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
On an expensive more than likely gifted holiday.
These pair aren't short of cash and she buys cheap stick on nails...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully Carys will go to the spa and get a pedi 🤞🏼🤞🏼
15BD4577-E13B-485D-AD7F-CC304D215AFA.jpeg

You might get your wish. Well, she applied Sainsbury’s stick on nails, so that’s a start😂 Now, let’s hope she takes care of a much needed pedicure👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Carys get off your phone and enjoy the holiday and literally nobody in this world asked about the swimsuit or wanted to know about your tattoo which you think looks like pubes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carys get off your phone and enjoy the holiday and literally nobody in this world asked about the swimsuit or wanted to know about your tattoo which you think looks like pubes
Yes but it's fine, because she loves how it looks like pubes...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goes on holiday and spends the whole time on her phone with her tits out. She actually has a real social media addiction.

Reactions: 24
Why is always focused on her area and tits? Her last story “look at my boobs”. Love, you ain’t all that and you know it. Stop trying to convince us otherwise and move over to “only fans” if that’s your motive for posting.

Reactions: 16
Awww James doesn’t want to show off the dad bod … shy daddy 🥺🥺🥺🤕🤕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
6B4174CB-E19D-4B23-A4F5-B7DA9A373185.jpeg

SAID NO SANE PERSON EVER: I like that my tattoos look like pubes poking out of my bikini.

E91BFA98-677C-4195-A8FC-0AC2AA66F4CF.jpeg

James enjoying holiday and doesn’t want to be shown without his shirt, on social media. Carys exhibits signs of mania, craves attention from strangers, won’t put her phone down, and shows EVERYTHING.

🗣: Seek professional help Carys.

Reactions: 30
Please someone help her because if it is going to this directions God knows where it will be end and I swear I dont want to see Carys's fully naked vagina on instagram👀🤢

Reactions: 9
I know it’s mostly humour on here saying James is gay but can you imagine if he left her for a man or she knows he has gay tendencies so feels the need to be all arse snd tits to try and keep his attention 😂 actually noticed lately he seems sick of her tit even that photo he’s like ffs put the phone down!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it’s mostly humour on here saying James is gay but can you imagine if he left her for a man or she knows he has gay tendencies so feels the need to be all arse snd tits to try and keep his attention 😂 actually noticed lately he seems sick of her tit even that photo he’s like ffs put the phone down!!!!!
If only she'd take a leaf outta his book 🌿

Reactions: 6
I hate this insta life people lead they do all these smiles and boomerangs were having a great time but in reality they are probably hot flustered over whelmed with a baby holidaying with them because it’s really not the same as couples holidaying and it’s smiles picture look at our amazing life then bicker bicker argue sulk sit in silence eating and one settling a hot over whelmed baby giving the other a death stare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just thinking about it cause I’ve started weaning my baby this week but how unbearable is Carys gonna be? She’s gonna be all up in Ambers face being really hyper 🥴

Reactions: 9
Just thinking about it cause I’ve started weaning my baby this week but how unbearable is Carys gonna be? She’s gonna be all up in Ambers face being really hyper 🥴
If she hasn’t had help with her manic episodes and anxiety by then she is going to be a nervous wreck and be on stories asking if amber can have this right have that and think she’s choking with every mouthful

If she needs to feed Amber when wearing they does she just flash everything?!
I’m actually starting to wonder if they’ve taken a baby sitter along to help watch her she would of given a feed before going out otherwise yes she will be naked lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.