James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I’d have a nose were they are staying…. 3k-6k PER PERSON🤣 doesn’t even surprise me at this point

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus I might have to get my stretch marks out for the gram if that’s the kind of money it could bring it and force my husband to eat junk food and talk shite whilst on camera!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just thought I’d have a nose were they are staying…. 3k-6k PER PERSON🤣 doesn’t even surprise me at this point
It’s part of the same resort group as where they went for their honeymoon.
I have been to one of their resorts a few years ago for a family holiday that we saved for ages for. We could only afford out of season and with some extra deals and it just makes me sad to know they probably got it heavily discounted at least.

Reactions: 8
It’s part of the same resort group as where they went for their honeymoon.
I have been to one of their resorts a few years ago for a family holiday that we saved for ages for. We could only afford out of season and with some extra deals and it just makes me sad to know they probably got it heavily discounted at least.
Yeah I noticed she follows them on insta so probably got it gifted 👀

Reactions: 6
Where are they staying?
It’s Ikos Andalusia, it was only meant to open in 2020 (we chatted to some of the staff about other locations when we were there in 2019) so I imagine they are keen to have people promoting it. Can’t have been a good opening year for them!

Reactions: 2
Carys and James will just sit in the room in bathrobes, though. As beautiful as the hotel is and with all the amazing amenities that the hotel offers, guess what Carys is talking about?!? Yep, you guessed it…water bottles🥴🙈🥱

02BBAAFB-03FF-464A-B838-01D4AF7883F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Carys and James will just sit in the room in bathrobes, though. As beautiful as the hotel is and with all the amazing amenities that the hotel offers, guess what Carys is talking about?!? Yep, you guessed it…water bottles🥴🙈🥱

View attachment 747664
Why the duck does that warrant an eyes welling up emoji?! It’s a bloody water bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I think the over the top manic nakedness and odd behaviour is because she no longer gets all the attention now Ambers arrived almost like she’s in some kind of competition with her I know having a baby is a shock and maybe needy carys isn’t sure how she should be acting tired the change so she’s very much LOOK AT ME GUYSSSS it’s also a shock when your pregnant people treat you like a Queen and you feel special but once baby arrives they are all people care about
I totally agree & that shows just how immature she is! My baby is exactly a month younger than Amber but I’m a lot older than Carys (not that age has anything to do with it) & it’s so true all the attention goes to baby once they’re here but that’s when any normal, mature, adult woman would say ahh that’s lovely, I want them to have it all! & not spit their dummy out & get naked purely for attention & people fawning over her! Makes me sick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love how CARYS got away on a holiday with baby Amber before Elle did, she's really trying to steal the limelight 🤣🤣🐸

Reactions: 7
Even though they are on holiday, can almost guarantee their Insta content will be dryer than sandpaper 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
completely unrelated but this video came up on my recommendations and OMG, every.single.exercise is badly performed!! I just don't UNDERSTAND how she grew that body I just can't

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they are going to
Literally spend the whole holiday in doors or in their room aren’t they..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.