James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW MANY WEEKS IN OUR LIFE ARE THEY PLANNING duck my life! What a pair of boring young pensioners ffs. They’re not even 30!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I may even sit through a blog if it was 20 minutes but who the duck has almost an hour to watch this pair talk absolute tit over and over and over and who would choose too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was scrolling on insta earlier and my boyfriend got a glance because her new vid came up on my grid and holy duck he was mortified. In his words, "what the duck is she doing that for"
🤣🤣🤣⭐✨⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally. Does anyone like their stretch marks? I’m not saying you can’t be ‘proud’ of them if they’ve given you a child etc or a similair kind of journey in life like some are. But surely we could all do without them. Mine have given me a child and I hate them, they’re certainly not sexy. She’s actually off her head 🤣🤣🤣 #positivity xoxo

Reactions: 26
I neither love or hate my stretch marks but I wouldn’t feel the need to film them and show them off it’s just meh I have them tit happens and seeing other people’s doesn’t make me feel any different or suddenly makes me love them or feel more normal if anything it makes me wonder what’s she missing in life to attention seek so much and so often someone mentioned saying she’s imperfect to be told she’s perfect no idea if this thread or another but it’s spot on for influencers

Reactions: 13
I know it's quite a dark subject, but I remember that British Nanny who worked for a couple in the States about 20-25 years ago. The young baby sadly died whilst in her care, I can't remember the total outcome of the court case, but the Woman ended up back in Britain not long after. The couple's lawyer accused her of shaking the baby & I remember an expert on TV talking about aspects of that case, saying how you have to be so careful with rough play in the first 12-18 months. I am no way making any comparisons with Carys, but the aggressive way she sometimes shakes Amber about on her tummy makes me feel so weird and uneasy. She's a little baby Carys, you can't shake her in jest like you can with Mila. 😐
I mean the fact that you are talking about a case where a baby was killed or died, and relating this to the way carys treats Amber, IS you making comparisons. It’s a terrible leap to make.

The way she says ‘I’ve always wanted to share this’ as though she’s been building up to this moment. Such innane drivel.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't think Cary's is body positive and confident enough to do the Sophie Tea thing.

Reactions: 8
I mean the fact that you are talking about a case where a baby was killed or died, and relating this to the way carys treats Amber, IS you making comparisons. It’s a terrible leap to make.

The way she says ‘I’ve always wanted to share this’ as though she’s been building up to this moment. Such innane drivel.
It is not a comparison. Or a leap. I would be off my head to suggest such a thing. Apologies for the way it may have come across.

All I was saying is that babies are fragile & that news story that I heard as a child stuck with me all the way through to adulthood and having my own kids. In my area the subject came up in our NCT Class of skeletal development etc and they went into a lot of detail about things relative to that in terms of handling, holding and early development.

How many times has someone commented in frustration that she's *maybe* a little too full on when she pokes/moves/wiggles Amber about?

Do I think she's capable of a heinous crime? Absolutely Not. Am I comparing her to someone accused of a crime? No. Am I expressing a concern about the way she sometimes prods and pokes Amber for content material because the poor little mite is still only a few months old and feel (as others have expressed numerous times on here) that the prodding/poking is uncomfortable to watch and could be unecessarily uncomfortable for Amber? Yes.

Reactions: 15
It is not a comparison. Or a leap. I would be off my head to suggest such a thing. Apologies for the way it may have come across.

All I was saying is that babies are fragile & that news story that I heard as a child stuck with me all the way through to adulthood and having my own kids. In my area the subject came up in our NCT Class of skeletal development etc and they went into a lot of detail about things relative to that in terms of handling, holding and early development.

How many times has someone commented in frustration that she's *maybe* a little too full on when she pokes/moves/wiggles Amber about?

Do I think she's capable of a heinous crime? Absolutely Not. Am I comparing her to someone accused of a crime? No. Am I expressing a concern about the way she sometimes prods and pokes Amber for content material because the poor little mite is still only a few months old and feel (as others have expressed numerous times on here) that the prodding/poking is uncomfortable to watch and could be unecessarily uncomfortable for Amber? Yes.
It's Louise Woodward, the case you're referring too. I remember this being one of the first times I really noticed a big news story and it always terrified me because she was only 18 or 19 at the time and the conflicting stories were scary- the prosecutors said she shook the baby, some people said the parents caused the injuries before they hired the nanny, others said that she was totally inexperienced and the parents should never have let her near their child. And she said she didn't do anything at all. I think she got found guilty but the appeal let her out not long after and said that it was most likely an accident (I think?). They used to have those chat debate things on morning shows about shaking babies and being careful with them, and I think that really stuck with me because I had always loved kids and had lots of younger siblings and I became really nervous around them in case I accidentally hurt one.

Don't worry, I don't think it sounded like you were making comparisons. It was more of PSA that bad things can happen because babies are delicate.

Reactions: 10
It's Louise Woodward, the case you're referring too. I remember this being one of the first times I really noticed a big news story and it always terrified me because she was only 18 or 19 at the time and the conflicting stories were scary- the prosecutors said she shook the baby, some people said the parents caused the injuries before they hired the nanny, others said that she was totally inexperienced and the parents should never have let her near their child. And she said she didn't do anything at all. I think she got found guilty but the appeal let her out not long after and said that it was most likely an accident (I think?). They used to have those chat debate things on morning shows about shaking babies and being careful with them, and I think that really stuck with me because I had always loved kids and had lots of younger siblings and I became really nervous around them in case I accidentally hurt one.

Don't worry, I don't think it sounded like you were making comparisons. It was more of PSA that bad things can happen because babies are delicate.
This was a massive story when I was younger! I remember it well! I don’t think the comparison is even close in terms of that situation although I do understand what the intention was with the story in terms of her being rough, I will say though, I’m not experienced around babies or have any clue what to do with them but I referent went to visit my bfs new baby, he’s 12 weeks old and I was scared shitless about hurting him but his mum told me not to worry, he was a lot less delicate than he looked! Not saying you should be rough with babies but I think I’ve always assumed you have to treat them like a feather to some extent and I think I’ve always been very over cautious! Lol! He was a LOT tougher and stronger than I was expecting! I just find the way she treats Amber strange, like she is petting/tickling her dog :/ I do the same tummy rubs to my parents puppy but I would never do that to a baby :/ it’s weird and seems very forced to me like all her interactions with her, Elle is much more of a natural from what I’ve seen!!!

Reactions: 2

wasn’t she from cheshire? i vaguely remember her trying to set up a zumba/fitness class in my village n everyone kicking off

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Where is OhSoFemme from? I know she's Irish but what County or Town?

Sorry for the unrelated question
Carys is welsh and from Cardiff, Carys is seeing that Amber ❤ is growing and still Carys is smothing her and using her for likes and views.

Just watched the new vlog, and how many times does she interrupts herself to shout "ELLO" or "WOOW" to amber? It's so annoying. Why don't she just talk to her in a normal voice? Maybe it's just me, but I'm so sick of the screaming "ELLO" at Amber every time she sees her 😅 :oops:

Reactions: 16
Just watched the new vlog, and how many times does she interrupts herself to shout "ELLO" or "WOOW" to amber? It's so annoying. Why don't she just talk to her in a normal voice? Maybe it's just me, but I'm so sick of the screaming "ELLO" at Amber every time she sees her 😅 :oops:
that pisses me of too!! its so annoying!

Reactions: 5
it's so annoying isn't it. sick of 'ELLO, are you going to say hi, hi hi hi, WOOOW, and can you clap your hands while poking, petting and tickling her

it's so annoying isn't it. sick of 'ELLO, are you going to say hi, hi hi hi, WOOOW, and can you clap your hands while poking, petting and tickling her
its all just so forced and to much.
do you think she does that when she has guests? mid way through talking to her friend just start poking and talking to Amber

Reactions: 11
I don't think Cary's is body positive and confident enough to do the Sophie Tea thing.
They get hundreds of applications for being a nudie so I don’t think Sophie would hand over a place to Carys for it. Anyone who’s ever bought anything got special access to tickets so they could have gone to the event.

Reactions: 1
I still just don’t understand why thin= miserable and sad and heavier = happier. Like why does there even need to be this correlation? She could still be “living life to the fullest” at her old weight if she had just worked on her own issues.

Reactions: 20
I still just don’t understand why thin= miserable and sad and heavier = happier. Like why does there even need to be this correlation? She could still be “living life to the fullest” at her old weight if she had just worked on her own issues.
I just always hate that she says she doesn't miss her old body because she is the happiest she's been in life right now. I am happiest right now since I've had my baby, among other reasons in my life too. But I still look at my body and hate it, it doesn't matter how happy I am with everything else in my life, I can still hate my body and want to lose weight, there's nothing wrong with that and admitting that. It's like she has to come up with excuses to like her body now, oh well I think stretch marks are sexy, oh well I'm going to say I was restrictive and borderline ED when I was making people pay for guides to have a fit and healthy body i used to have (but I won't delete all the supposed restrictive eating content off of my YouTube), I can't hate this body, it's given me my baby, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life with this bigger body🙄🥱 it's so boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.