James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carys is completely unable to post about anything other than amber or her “body positivity”. It starts to become unconvincing when you have to post every other day about how you do love your body?

Reactions: 25
Oh your stretch marks are so sexy, said nobody ever 🥴 maybe if she said something along the lines of my stretch marks represent things that have happened in my life and I’m proud of them they helped my body prepare for having my baby bla bla bla but sexy, nope don’t buy it

Reactions: 30
Even her stretchmarks are like, “uh what? We are not sexy!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m new to this thread and I have to say, Carys is the most clueless influencer I’ve ever seen
She’s letting her 700+ YouTube account die, so she can focus on boring 1 hour long “renovating the mum couch 2 mum inches to the left” videos on another channel with a smaller audience
When let’s be honest, she could’ve done way more interesting videos during her pregnancy/birth!
I don’t know how she is still making as much money as what she does, she’ll be totally irrelevant when the YouTube bubble bursts in a few years time, stuck with a kid she rushed into having and a house she can’t afford
exactly thank you. James and Carys have such boring youtube videos. They are not creative at all. All they do is ‘week in our life’ or ‘house renovations‘.

Reactions: 9
I don't hate my stretch marks, had them from puberty, and now some more from pregnancy, they just don't bother me. But I find it weird she calls them sexy 🤣🤣 I've never heard anyone say that before her, like it sounds like an excuse to me, oh well I can't hate my stretch marks because they are SEXY 🔥 just always makes me cringe and laugh for some reason🤣🤣😭
Same, I’ve had stretch marks on my inner thighs since puberty, I barely give them a second thought, my bf had them on his arms from weightlifting and growing muscle quickly, I don’t give them a second thought and I don’t think we’ve ever thought about each other’s!! I certainly don’t think they re sexy tho or feel the need to keep going on about them, most people have them unless they try very lucky, I don’t really see the big deal about them! I think she hates them, the more she goes on about these things and how she loves them and doesn’t care, the more I think the opposite!

Reactions: 13
I don't know why she keeps rambling about being body positive in the vlogs because you can see her eyes get teary when she starts talking about how her body used to look vs now. also she's been saying weird stuff about food lately, first I noticed was saying in a previous vlogs that she has the multivit gummies as a treat after dinner to get rid of that craving🤣🤣 and then her faced dropped and she said "oh no it's a brownie" showing the gifts from mamas and papas, and I think there was something about how she is now only having one pump of syrup in her coffees instead of the 4 the coffee place usually would give (the vlogs are so boring that they literally talked about coffee syrup🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So every week for the last three weeks has been a week in the life 😂 duck sake 😂

A month in the life…. 🥱

Reactions: 9
Safe to say Carys’ bestie/ frenemy Elle Darby will be watching very closely to see what not to do to with her YouTube channel 😄 Elle will be making a point of doing all the videos Carys could’ve done relating to being a new mum but didn’t because they were too busy doing the same week in the life vlogs where they do naff all all week.

James and Carys can’t keep doing boring as, repetitive hour long weekly Vlogs and expect to keep their subscribers and YouTube career going long term.

Reactions: 14
I was gonna skip through the video but don’t think I can be bothered! Anyone give a run down what happened? 😆

Reactions: 3
And she has COMPLETELY abandoned her solo channel and not even mentioned the fact! No one needs to keep seeing a week in the life which is nearly an hour of basically nothingness because they don’t do anything :/

I skipped through the vid because I wanted to see the bit where Elle and Connor were in it….I personally feel that a) Elle looks much better after giving birth, she was big we know beforehand but she actually looks smaller than Carys I think, not that it matters obviously but I think she looks better, and she seems to make more of an effort with her appearance in terms of hair, make up etc and b) she seems far more natural with babies than Carys, everything seems so forced and over the top with her that it’s uncomfortable to watch, she seems to want to make Amber “perform” for the cameras and the constant poking and tummy rubbing like she is a dog, I just don’t get :/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually can't believe she called Amber an attention seeking baby 😭 she is literally just a baby!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
i actually feel quite sad for her today for once. i don’t think she was invited to sophie tea’s event last night, she used to proper bang on abt her after james gave her that heart painting that seems to have made an appearance in every room of her house so she’s probably spent the whole day fewwwmin cos she wasn’t dipped in paint n paraded around like a prized cow

• Haha
they also said you start weaning at 4 months but they are "being selfish" and waiting until 6 months. not like the current guidelines are 6 months and your baby should meet the signs first. they seem to think because amber is watching them eat and tried to grab Carys' smoothie glass it means she is ready for food 🙄🤣. Carys follows several weaning pages that I also follow, so she would know that it is 6 months when you wean a baby, really just trying to make it seem like she's advanced

also when at Elle's, amber was in saint's bouncer, and carys was saying she doesn't like it much because she's a not a newborn anymore and can basically walk🙄🤣🤣 then lifted amber out, and held her standing on the floor and said "do you want to see some walking" 🤣🤣 honestly think she's delusional sometimes as she says things in such serious voices

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Carys’ baby voice is GRATING. I know all mums do it but who wants to listen to 1 hour straight 😩 she honestly must have said ‘ello’ 50 times in that latest vlog. I’ve been trying to keep watching their videos as I really did love them years ago but just can’t do it anymore.

Reactions: 14
they also said you start weaning at 4 months but they are "being selfish" and waiting until 6 months. not like the current guidelines are 6 months and your baby should meet the signs first. they seem to think because amber is watching them eat and tried to grab Carys' smoothie glass it means she is ready for food 🙄🤣. Carys follows several weaning pages that I also follow, so she would know that it is 6 months when you wean a baby, really just trying to make it seem like she's advanced

also when at Elle's, amber was in saint's bouncer, and carys was saying she doesn't like it much because she's a not a newborn anymore and can basically walk🙄🤣🤣 then lifted amber out, and held her standing on the floor and said "do you want to see some walking" 🤣🤣 honestly think she's delusional sometimes as she says things in such serious voices
I’ve just watched this part and it was so annoying, she can basically walk?! yea right carys 🙄 Amber looks so fed up of carys’ tit all the time no wonder she looked so happy when Elle was holding her 🤣

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she makes her vlogs so long?! Is it related to ad revenue? Surely 10 minute videos summarising would get to the mute point.

Honestly I don’t get the stretch mark stuff either, like I really do not give a crap if she has stretch marks or not. She highlights things she sees as her flaws and goes on about how it’s part of body positivity whilst it’s often things her audience probably don’t give a tit about. She baffles me.

Reactions: 15
STOP POKING AND SHAKING YOUR BABY CARYS!! When you do cpr on a baby you use two fingers she’s literally so rough with her she going to break poor Amber! It’s feels like she has to force Amber to smile and giggle to show that she’s a happy baby, I’m sure she is but if she cares so much about normalising stretch marks and her gaining weight then why doesn’t she show Amber crying or not settling or something SO normal! I would love to get an insight to how a baby actually is, they just put a rose tint on it and make out it’s smooth sailing🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it's quite a dark subject, but I remember that British Nanny who worked for a couple in the States about 20-25 years ago. The young baby sadly died whilst in her care, I can't remember the total outcome of the court case, but the Woman ended up back in Britain not long after. The couple's lawyer accused her of shaking the baby & I remember an expert on TV talking about aspects of that case, saying how you have to be so careful with rough play in the first 12-18 months. I am no way making any comparisons with Carys, but the aggressive way she sometimes shakes Amber about on her tummy makes me feel so weird and uneasy. She's a little baby Carys, you can't shake her in jest like you can with Mila. 😐

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.