James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ. Can she not make a bullshit post without getting the jugs out to prove her point.

Reactions: 10
Oh Cary's do piss off 🤣 live life to the fullest says the women who literally watches paint dry and hardly gets out of her house! I find her so condensing. I think she thinks she is such an inspiration.
Urgh I can’t take this woman any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread and I have to say, Carys is the most clueless influencer I’ve ever seen
She’s letting her 700+ YouTube account die, so she can focus on boring 1 hour long “renovating the mum couch 2 mum inches to the left” videos on another channel with a smaller audience
When let’s be honest, she could’ve done way more interesting videos during her pregnancy/birth!
I don’t know how she is still making as much money as what she does, she’ll be totally irrelevant when the YouTube bubble bursts in a few years time, stuck with a kid she rushed into having and a house she can’t afford

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Unsolved Mysteries....

* What really happened to Lord Lucan
* What really happened on that fishing trip with Uncle Bryn
* Why was the Universe created
* How do James and Carys have so many followers still

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m new to this thread and I have to say, Carys is the most clueless influencer I’ve ever seen
She’s letting her 700+ YouTube account die, so she can focus on boring 1 hour long “renovating the mum couch 2 mum inches to the left” videos on another channel with a smaller audience
When let’s be honest, she could’ve done way more interesting videos during her pregnancy/birth!
I don’t know how she is still making as much money as what she does, she’ll be totally irrelevant when the YouTube bubble bursts in a few years time, stuck with a kid she rushed into having and a house she can’t afford
'Renovating the mum couch 2 mum inches to the left' I'm dying 😂

I don't get it either. Most mummy vloggers: what's in my hospital bag, baby essentials, what I eat while breastfeeding, etc etc.

Carys '#MUMlife' Whittaker: look guys I'm making a radiator cover!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I don't get it either. Most mummy vloggers: what's in my hospital bag, baby essentials, what I eat while breastfeeding, etc etc.

I’m looking forward to the vlog ‘my dodgy homemade radiator cover went up in flames’

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Exactly this. When I was pregnant with my first I loved watching baby clothes hauls, what toys people bought for their babies, things that were a waste of money buying but obviously they get everything gifted so that’s not possible 😕

Reactions: 11
Oh Cary's do piss off 🤣 live life to the fullest says the women who literally watches paint dry and hardly gets out of her house! I find her so condensing. I think she thinks she is such an inspiration.
Did she seriously say ‘more hobbies’ - is staying at home a hobby?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she seriously say ‘more hobbies’ - is staying at home a hobby?!??
She did, and by 'more hobbies' she means eucalyptus, unboxing huge amounts of crap, making radiator covers, photoshopping her pictures, more unboxing, awful DIY's, manic rambling, pretending to love her new body even though in every picture she takes she looks like she's about to cry, unboxing, promoting fast fashion, poking Amber, more awful DIY's and most recently making god awful body positivity reels that can't even convince herself - hence why she keeps making them.

Yes that's Carys 'loving soft and stretchy stuff' I mean LIVING LIFE to the fullest Whittaker.

If she's not inspirational I don't know who is!!!
And also she has a tool that removes dog hair from their sofa which she loves talking about. Just in case anyone missed it, it's her way of living life to the fullest, she's only shown it about 5 times so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What really grinds my gears is that Carys has obviously crippling anxiety that impacts her everyday life (struggles to do anything without James and I think the body image issues are also due to/worsen by this).

She has also talked about her anxiety openly on the really old vlogs from 2018 and at that time she really pushed the mindfullness thing and being kind to yourself ”yae” etc. Even though that’s really great in her case and in many others’ who suffer like her a frequent visit to a therapist would be much more beneficial. Talking from experience as someone who had/has really bad anxiety the only things that realllly helped were exercise and semi-intensive therapy.

She has the money and the time to go so why doesn’t she promote the superb benefits of talking to a professional and getting actual help? She can’t possibly think that her co-dependency is normal and that they can keep living like this for the rest of their lives?

Also it bums me out that she now seems to paint the picture that she was so restrictive and had like a borderline ED back in her fitness days when that clearly wasn’t the lifestyle she was promoting then. I’m wondering is she lying now or did she lie then in which case her whole social media presence has been based on a lie. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What really grinds my gears is that Carys has obviously crippling anxiety that impacts her everyday life (struggles to do anything without James and I think the body image issues are also due to/worsen by this).

She has also talked about her anxiety openly on the really old vlogs from 2018 and at that time she really pushed the mindfullness thing and being kind to yourself ”yae” etc. Even though that’s really great in her case and in many others’ who suffer like her a frequent visit to a therapist would be much more beneficial. Talking from experience as someone who had/has really bad anxiety the only things that realllly helped were exercise and semi-intensive therapy.

She has the money and the time to go so why doesn’t she promote the superb benefits of talking to a professional and getting actual help? She can’t possibly think that her co-dependency is normal and that they can keep living like this for the rest of their lives?

Also it bums me out that she now seems to paint the picture that she was so restrictive and had like a borderline ED back in her fitness days when that clearly wasn’t the lifestyle she was promoting then. I’m wondering is she lying now or did she lie then in which case her whole social media presence has been based on a lie. 🙂
I don’t think we’ll ever know what her normal standard of ‘happy’ with her body is because whether she’s underweight, overweight, or just rigjt, she will protest she’s happy and body positive. It would be much more admirable if she would Jusr admit she’s not happy and then talk about the things she’s doing to address that. Acknowledge that it’s okay not to be happy.

Reactions: 12
"Let me tell you I'm imperfect so you can tell me I'm perfect."All these women are like narcissistic sponges, only satisfied when filled with social media comments telling them how spectacular they are. Vapid, talentless and proud.

Reactions: 30
"Let me tell you I'm imperfect so you can tell me I'm perfect."All these women are like narcissistic sponges, only satisfied when filled with social media comments telling them how spectacular they are. Vapid, talentless and proud.

Hmm. I agree. Which is sad really. I started watching carys and James about four years ago just after I had my first child and they were so different then, around the same time I started watching hayley paige. I feel like social media has sucked the essence of them out. Hayley paige I watched crash and burn and it made for painful viewing. I feel like I'm watching the same here. A car crash in slow motion.

Reactions: 6

Wholeheartedly agree about the therapy. She would be doing a much more beneficial job by being the type of influencer that promotes "you are enough" by giving examples of tools to help you live your best life, alongside acknowledging the often crippling effects anxiety disorders can have on people.

Therapy, audio books, walking outdoors... these are some of the things that help me cope better.

I would also suggest the book "Notes on a nervous planet" its easy to read in small chunks, and has really helped me look at and breakdown the components of modern living that have exacerbated by anxiety issues in the past. I'd advise any Tattlers to read it ❤

Reactions: 9
35397A0E-AA97-450C-985D-E91F1E000DF4.jpeg

Erm, Amber always looks so unhappy when she’s with Carys🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't hate my stretch marks, had them from puberty, and now some more from pregnancy, they just don't bother me. But I find it weird she calls them sexy 🤣🤣 I've never heard anyone say that before her, like it sounds like an excuse to me, oh well I can't hate my stretch marks because they are SEXY 🔥 just always makes me cringe and laugh for some reason🤣🤣😭

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.