Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iklip123

I’ve got boobs probably a bit smaller than her and I could never get in to a 14 sports bra/crop top like that 😭 my nips would be hanging out the bottom

Reactions: 4

theleftphalange

Chatty Member
Whenever I see Carys holding Amber it always looks like she’s not supporting her enough.
Not sure if James is the same.

Amber could easily fling herself backwards and end up seriously hurt. She’s only a few months old!!!
Definitely! she doesn’t support her head or back at all she just holds her bum up 😟

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I've been MIA as I've been watching some of the older James and Carys vlogs......I have questions.....

I watched the 'bits you didn't see' from the wedding.......is Carys' dad very camp....or is it just me thinking that?

She says she is a 36ff in a bra......looking at her clothing lately, she seems to be hanging out of said bra. The middle of the bra should rest on the rib cage - not 6 inches in front! There's no way on this Earth that she is even a size 14......she's the same size as my daughter (my daughter's boobs are nowhere near Carys' size ) and my daughter is a 16 - 18 uk size......There's no shame in admitting you've gone up a few sizes. It's expected up to the age of 80, - (recent orthopaedic studies have found) that the pelvis continues to grow and widen too - as well as the breasts....

I think it's hilarious that Carys' house number is the same as Saint Darby- Swift's middle name.......
to be honest I can't remember the last time I saw her wearing a bra :LOL: I wish it was true that breast don’t stop growing, could defo do with some help in that area!

mcgee

VIP Member
Carys has ran out of words to describe clothes so she’s started making up her own with the new one being - flatteringness 🤦🏼‍♀️🙃 Also why do these influencers add “vibes” to everything. Tighter fitting vibes. Can’t say I’ve ever heard something that is just simply “more fitted” being called that 😂

8BE3BBAE-9F21-452E-9222-3704316728E8.jpeg

• Haha
All I heard when Carys said in that video ‘heat rises’ was my old Physics teacher shouting ‘heat doesn’t rise, hot air rises’ and it gave me some horrible flashbacks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

klady

VIP Member
Carys really loves the letters b and o. Bob - boob - boo
What’s going to come next?
Bow, Book, boor, boot, boost…We best not give Cry’s any ideas. She reads here and no doubt we’ll see her overuse of these words, too😂

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I find it so weird how both of carys’ parents are doctors but she rarely asks for medical advice from her parents aswell as when she went to the gp’s in her recent vid it wasn’t either of them seeing her. So strange
lol if you wanted advice from your parents you wouldn’t go to the gp surgery for it. There are also ethical and professional boundaries you need to keep. And also would you really want to talk about potentially sensitive and embarrassing topics with one of your parents?!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
But it’s not about privacy! Elle quite literally filmed her balloon strings hanging out of her vagina ffs. I think people are giving the likes of Elle and Carys a bit too much credit.

Also not once did I say they should be all over Instagram after giving birth 🙄 I’ve given birth twice I know the score, hence why I said if she wanted privacy she should have stated that at the beginning rather than string her followers along to maximise views.
Omg balloon strings. I don’t know what that is but I feel sick 😂😂

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Sorry just had to butt in to this thread ( I’m a lurker and love it haha )
and reply to this to say well done for quoting “ type 2 diabetes “
My 6 year old got diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes last year & I have been on soooo many threads recently where people have referred to “ diabetes” when talking about overweight people or unhealthy diet and I always have to correct and say “type 2 “
The fact your put type 2 has literally made my day🧡
Anyway sorry back to Carys and that god awful pony tale ( Kim Woodburn comment had me howling ) !
❤ People have such ignorant views when it comes to differentiating between 1 & 2. I have a friend with Type 2, and a family member with Type 1 and people's misconceptions about Type 1 are so frustratingly ill informed! I hope your little one is doing OK x

• Heart

Dutchie123

Unpopular opinion but I love turbans, it looks a bit weird on Carys but it's okay if it's just for a photoshoot.

Amber is so adorable!!!

And can't believe they did another Week in our lives... their content reached a whole new level of #boringness.

I thought that, I saw those on the asda website and the model has a lot of leg room🤣 but it's hard for Carys to find clothes that fit her thighs and bum because she refuses to just size up🙄, and the jeggings too. I've tried to squeeze on a pair of jeggings and had it do the same to my belly as it did to Carys - the band at the top of the jeggings being so tight on my waist it proper cinches in and makes my stomach end up looking massive/pregnant again🤣😭

omg I know, she really can't dress herself sometimes, she looks all uniboob. And sorry Carys, for someone that loves fashion, James always dresses you way nicer 🤣🤣
That top tucked in all the way as well must be uncomfortable underneath? It was essentially a boob tube 🤣

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
they posted the front of the house when they bought it, which most influencers make a point not to do so people can’t find them!

I think it’s always better to be overly cautious when it comes to privacy especially when a baby is involved but I wouldn’t be surprised if they posted Amber in her uniform when she starts school
I remember looking just out of interest to see how easy it was to find last year at some point and found it pretty quickly to be honest!! So they really aren’t that careful at all!! Even my bf who is nothing to do with social media or anything like that and just works in an office as a manager doesn’t like to post personal stuff online in terms of locations and things! He has a few nice cars and people are jealous idiots and he worries about things happening to them or his house and pets and stuff just in general as there are some horrible strange people about! I watch James Buckley and his wife on you tube and they are so funny just a really nice down to earth couple and they don’t show their kids and made a conscious decision not to, I know the levels of fame here are different bit I actually respect them for that decision and for giving their kids their privacy!!

I wasn't actually looking for this I was curious how much there how was worth 🤣 anyhow it came up with company house they haven't made it private can literally see all there earnings ect. 🤣🙈
That’s not their actual address though, most people have a correspondence address on companies house rather than their actual home address….bigger companies anyway. But yes you can see their accounts etc because it’s all public information, I use companies house all the time at work to see if people have set up other companies and things when their supposed to be off work! Lol!

Last edited:

klady

VIP Member
Why is she babbling on and on about baby clothes? I’m convinced she’s bumped her head. A real nut job🥴