Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plwcm

VIP Member
I thought overactive thyroid made you lose weight?
it can but I dont think it's for definite. I know people with overactive that struggle to lose weight, and people with underactive that are skinny/don't gain weight. I honestly hope Carys doesn't humbly brag about weight loss if she loses when the reason could be medical for her, not that she's changed her shit diet and exercised 🙄

Reactions: 2

Rebby123

VIP Member
Guys I cleary know nothing about babies that’s exactly how I was holding my friends 3 month old when I met her :oops: She didn’t say anything (the mum haha not the baby) so I assumed I was ok! It wasn’t for long though.
I thought the same holding my friends baby yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Reflected view

VIP Member
I know she can't help it, but typically Elle has a thyroid issue, so of course Carys has to have one too 😂
🤣 think elles is something she needs to treat the rest of her life, whereas carys will get better in a few months to a year, I’m sure that’s what I read in Google 🤣

sparklepony

What I don't understand is why she always says "Guess what i'm working on?!? Cant wait to show you guys!." While literally showing us everything lol
Is it really work though 🤔🤭
I mean all she’s doing is choosing different prints for the same style clothes

plwcm

VIP Member
I don’t even follow Elle and could not give a flying fuck what her baby’s name is, but her followers quite literally pay her bills, whipping them into a frenzy about a name is, IMO, manipulative and distasteful. Influencers can’t have it both way, they can’t show the world every detail of their lives when it suits them and then suddenly expect privacy after teasing their followers for months. Hilarious you are calling me an Elle fan yet defending her to the hills 🤔 perhaps you should join the angles.

Anyway as this is Carys’ thread we can agree to disagree on this one, as you were.
I don't really watch Elle, but I assume she will reveal the name in the next part of her birth vlog, or do a separate video for it. Carys waited until she did a name reveal video (with bs excuse she didn't want to keep referring to baby as it etc, when it was really because everyone figured it out😂😂) before posting the name on insta. As much as I hate this shit for views and money from any influencer it makes sense why she hasn't just posted a photo with a name reveal. if her followers really feel like they need to know the name of her baby right this second because they pay her bills, they are a bit delusional tbh🤣🤣. Carys would 100% have been waiting until after birth to do a name reveal vlog but hers was so easy to work out😂

Thestrong1waco

I think she's far too lazy to be working out that much and really making an effort to get the weight off. And now she's found this "i love my body" niche 🙄 she'll ride this train for a while and then bring out some "yummy mummy guides" or some shit like that
Yes that’s true actually your right she will have to hang onto any bit of fake content for money

klady

VIP Member
This just reiterates she reads here. someone commented earlier about how she can drive to buy wood by herself, but not do other things without James. and lo and behold she posts about doing something alone with James!

When you do FFS? That means for fks sake?
Yep, meant to type fuck all😂

• Haha

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Wonder what company they have been lying to as they have a work related stay outside of Wales I don’t trust them as far as I can throw them, AND THATS NOT VERY FAR

That’s the least she can do but remember how much she loves baby girl and doesn’t want to spend a second without her. When we all know that’s a lie every opportunity she will push everything on James it’s just when is suits her she really needs to get a grip
What’s the lying bit about? I’ve missed that

klady

VIP Member
Just noticed Carys’ name is spelt ‘cary’s’ in the title - can this be changed because it’s super irritating 😅

We should be pleased she’s actually wearing underwear for once
I’ve asked Admin to make the change. Thanks for catching that 🌼

View attachment 699533View attachment 699534
So, one minute she doesn't want to wear a swimsuit (to go swimming in, not just for going to the beach) because she doesn't want to be holding her body in and tucking it away, so whips out bikinis. But for other exercise (and just her normal clothes 😆), she wants structure and to be held in?
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt but maybe she likes the support and structure if she has ab seperation? I know for me personally I had a 3cm separation and for at least 4 months straight I had on some form of shapewear/compression because without it my body would ache and I literally couldn’t lift anything / do anything strenuous

aldiwaitrose

Chatty Member
Has Amber started teething yet?
Shes still calling it awake and play time.. will that still carry on when she’s 1?!

• Haha
I could never be an influencer with such an array of comments under every post. I'd break down after one bad comment, and is that gym clothes comment sarcasm? 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210812-174122_Instagram.jpg

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Not strictly true, you can’t see that people only notice her boobs cos she talks about them!
I meant you can't SAY that people only notice her boobs cos she talks about them. We notice them because she's always got them out and flaunting them, not wearing a bra, wearing ill-fitting clothes etc.

plwcm

VIP Member
What’s Carys’ diagnosis?
post partum thyroiditis. so basically for a little while she will have an overactive thyroid, then could have an underactive thyroid before it evens out or she might then have underactive and need medication. majority of the time, childbirth makes an issue you had before accelerate and become more noticeable, or something along those lines, and because she has family history of issues with thyroid, she most likely had an issue with her thyroid anyway that could have become an issue at some point, but pregnancy and post partum just amped it up a bit