Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I just joined a “tea time” group on FB, and someone asked for everyone to post people who deserve more recognition on social media. All of these girls are saying james and Carys.
I’m dying, I wanna comment how trash they are but can only imagine the backlash I’d receive. I really wish some people did their homework.
What’s a tea time group 😅

Rebby123

VIP Member
I remember looking just out of interest to see how easy it was to find last year at some point and found it pretty quickly to be honest!! So they really aren’t that careful at all!! Even my bf who is nothing to do with social media or anything like that and just works in an office as a manager doesn’t like to post personal stuff online in terms of locations and things! He has a few nice cars and people are jealous idiots and he worries about things happening to them or his house and pets and stuff just in general as there are some horrible strange people about! I watch James Buckley and his wife on you tube and they are so funny just a really nice down to earth couple and they don’t show their kids and made a conscious decision not to, I know the levels of fame here are different bit I actually respect them for that decision and for giving their kids their privacy!!

That’s not their actual address though, most people have a correspondence address on companies house rather than their actual home address….bigger companies anyway. But yes you can see their accounts etc because it’s all public information, I use companies house all the time at work to see if people have set up other companies and things when their supposed to be off work! Lol!
Me too I'm an accountant but it's rare for most companies to make the accounts so public! Oh yes people are so cheeky its unreal! They get up to all sorts! And yes they wouldn't be so silly to have addresses on there lol. They make alot considering but can't see youtube funding them forever. Like you say you would think they would be more careful.

Last edited:

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Funny how she always makes a point of drawing attention to the part of her body she is supposedly insecure about so she can get validation. Self-conscious about my boobs so I’m going to talk about my boobs and show them off. Self-conscious about my chins so I’m going to talk about my chins. She does realise that people only notice these things if she makes a point of drawing attention to them. Most people if they are self-conscious or insecure about something won’t mention it for the fear of drawing people’s attention to the exact thing they are insecure about but Carys does the opposite.
Not strictly true, you can’t see that people only notice her boobs cos she talks about them!

I didn’t hate their advice video.
It’s the first video since before Amber was born that I’ve watched the whole way through.

probably because they didn’t go on about being parents and Carys wasn’t trying toall crazy and fun