Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plwcm

VIP Member
Definitely! she doesn’t support her head or back at all she just holds her bum up 😟
yeah😥 in the new vlog amber starts going backwards and carys just pushes her up and doesn't keep her supported still🙄 probably to just push the advanced agenda, yet they are still to show amber actually grabbing something🤣👀

Reactions: 3

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Also, there is no bloody was she was a size 6, maybe on her waist but her bum and thighs were so muscly! I have the body shape of a beanpole and I don’t even fit into a size 6 lol
Yeah same! Even at my current weight (have gained a few lbs since being back at work and no longer having time to work out at home like twice a day), I’m a lot smaller than her photo even with my muscly thighs from sports where she’s claiming to be a 6 and I’m 8/10…

plwcm

VIP Member
Idk maybe it’s the lightning but the lighting seems softer around her bum almost like it’s been smoothed over ? I could be wrong
I thought things had been smoothed over too. I also think her butt just looks an odd shape because of where James' hand is, it makes it look like she has a smaller waist area, but really his hand and arm is just covering up a bit of her body

Fairway18

Cary’s banging on about how amazing that tool is of getting rid of dog hair….. how about you just train your dog to not go on the sofa. Ours never has, and it’s a Cockapoo, let alone one that malts. Grim :sick:

• Angry

lozloz33

Who in the right mind would take a young baby on public transport, where they are far more likely to catch COVID, on the hottest day of the year to visit Gloucester! (No offence to anyone who lives in Gloucester but there’s not a huge amount there apart from the Quays and the COVID levels are sky high at the moment). Madness!
always read on here but have never commented, was looking for this sort of comment, I'm from Gloucester and I cannot believe they travelled up here of all places 🤣🤣🤣 town is a dive so I hope they at least went to the quays but it's not worthy of a day out!

plwcm

VIP Member
Bloody knew it, ‘mums need selfies too’ hi Carys put your tits away 👋🏻

And I’m sorry I have two kids and another on the way and I manage to function perfectly fine when my partner is at work 12 hours a day. I have a HOT cup of tea and WARM buttery toast in the morning, have a shower whilst they play in their room and get ready on time and manage to leave the house every day. Obviously there’s tough days too but to #mumlife and put it in every single post it is just bizarre. I cannot stand this whole idea of ‘I’m a mum now I can’t do things that I did pre baby’ it’s such a false idea of motherhood and if anything will put her followers off having children.
And they’re at the easiest part of having kids where they just sleep, feed, repeat?
Also has James got something wrong with his left eye in that video 🥴
honestly I don't get it myself. my baby is 4 weeks older, and I cringe every time she says mum life etc. Especially when she has a partner home all day to help, and most likely will for every child she has. My mum raised 5 kids without my dad there all day, and then was a single mum since I was around 10 (I'm the middle child and now 21). She still had friends and did things for herself. It's just pathetic to make everything about being a mum🤣

I think they said before he doesn't like the bright ring light they have to use for these vids so he squints🤷‍♀️

• Heart

mklanch

VIP Member
she tried so hard to be relatable with that one yet basically said she saw it pop up and couldn't be bothered to go and butter it straight away 🙄 so intentionally let it go cold to be the relatable busy and occupied mum🤣🥱
what wrong with cold toast though!?

lurker2021_xx

Apparently it’s because they didn’t want to be away from amber which I bet is a load of shit. Especially because Elle was there too. I bet it’s because she looked frumpy af compared to everyone else
I think meggan’s friend had her baby there so defo could have taken amber with them surely!

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Just so you don't have to watch the vid she has post partum thyroiditis
For real diagnosed or self diagnoses via Google like previous problems shes shared before? I can’t bare to watch it. The click bait title is pure desperation

abigxail6t

There will be baby sensory and baby tumble play classes now that you’ve mentioned it. Because Carys doesn’t have any original ideas - take a well deserved bow!
You predicted it! She's at a mum and babies workout class

• Haha
why does their latest vlog title include the words “carys’ diagnosis” like she’s gna drop dead any min, this is probably gna sound terrible but if it’s something minor n they’ve done that for views i’m gna flip my lid
1) Agree!
2) Just wanna say I love your username lmao pls tell me it’s from Angus Thongs & Perfect Snogging?! 😂🙌🏻

View attachment 702843
Anyboby in Cardiff who can swing by and rattle some sense into Carys? 18 weeks, WTF? Just say Amber is 4 1/2 months today, like most adults would. I swear if Carys had a brain she’d be dangerous🥵
I am but I don’t want to go near her incase I catch a case of the Stupids 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Berniebow

I hope James never gives advice to anyone ever. He started talking about gender stereotypes which were applicable in WW2 terrible idiotic person trying to sound like he has a clue as per usual!

Lm9610

I wonder if she has lipodema, I do.
Hmm Id be surprised if she does. She has built them that way through building muscle and then gaining fat. She doesn't even look to have cellulite or uneven fat distribution. Her boobs have got huge over the past few years and that's purely because she has gained fat. (I'm sure I have it myself so I thought she had it I would say but she doesn't present with any of the symptoms imo).

Reactions: 2

sparklepony

post partum thyroiditis. so basically for a little while she will have an overactive thyroid, then could have an underactive thyroid before it evens out or she might then have underactive and need medication. majority of the time, childbirth makes an issue you had before accelerate and become more noticeable, or something along those lines, and because she has family history of issues with thyroid, she most likely had an issue with her thyroid anyway that could have become an issue at some point, but pregnancy and post partum just amped it up a bit
Thank you now I don’t need to watch the video lol

Reactions: 2