James and Carys #12 if she didn’t have boobs, she’d be a 12 right? If my gran had wheels she’d be a bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carys is on some serious post partum body and body positivity bullshit. On her IG stories, she makes the weirdest faces. She thinks she’s being hilarious. But it’s kooky! Not cute, at all🙈

She continues to be lazy while James cleans, cooks, walks the dog, and takes Amber out for walks. When Carys does join the walks, and it’s hot outside, Carys dresses Amber in several layers of clothes while she and James are dressed in summer attire. If Amber is awake during the walks Carys wishes the poor child were asleep instead of enjoying the scenery. According to Carys, Amber is so advanced that she’s reaching for objects at barely 3 months old. When in reality, Carys placed the toy in Amber’s hand. Carys needs to support Amber’s head and back until she’s strong enough to do so on her own. While all mothers want the best for their children, let’s hope that Carys stops rushing Amber to the next phase. Simply enjoy and cherish the precious moments. Carys wants to blame #mumbrain but it’s really her bird brain that’s the issue.

She’s boring as duck.🥱🥱 She has no idea what she wants her channel to be. She’s horrible at making reels! It took Carys six days to create a basic reel that most people could create in 1 hour. Amber was shown in the reel and the reel contained the lyrics ‘put my dick in your mouth.’ Carys still uploaded the reel knowing full well the reel contained lyrics not appropriate for children😖 Carys taken up woodworking and has decided to build a radiator cover. Danger, as she’s built the radiator cover with flammable material.⚠ Because her scatter brain is all over the place she’s losing followers. We wonder how she has so many followers anyway🤷‍♀️

As mentioned, Carys is on some serious post partum body and body positivity bullshit. Carys has a love hate relationship with her boobs. But, has no qualms about displaying her boobs at every opportunity. She needs to wear a supportive bra. Otherwise, she’ll be able to use her boobs as a winter’s scarf 🥶🧣

She launched another ITS collection and insisted that she wears a size 12. Even though, the ITS’ website listed her as a size 14. Carys says, “She’s a size 12, but wears a 14 because she has huge boobs.” No, boo, you wear a size 14 because that’s the size you needed it that particular dress. Truth be told, Carys looks like a size 16 or 18. But, we’ll let her come to terms with her body. No body shaming. It’ll give her confidence a huge boost if she would just admit her true size and work to get to the healthy weight she desires. Simply stop lying about being a size 12 🤦‍♀️

Now that Elle has had her baby, we’ll see Carys pull out all the stops to out do Elle. They are the true definition of frenemies. #mumlife

Here’s to hoping that Carys focuses on Amber, James, and herself!

Thanks to @heartonosey for the title with the most votes 🌼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
We’re on thread #12. I hope I’ve captured Carys’ wack-a-doodle antics. She’s a weirdo, for sure🙈 Let’s see what Carys does, next. Give Post#1 some love, please❣

Reactions: 9
James and Carys #12
Content is stuck in a rut, the only time they film outta the house is when James walks the mutt

Reactions: 4
James and Carys #12
Content is stuck in a rut, the only time they film outta the house is when James walks the mutt
This is thread #12, and the title winner has already been chosen. Please save your suggestion for Title #13, and post it when it’s time for new thread suggestions🌼

Reactions: 2
of course Amber has rolled over months early🙄 and laughing at Carys saying Amber grabbed that toy by herself, yet she couldn't grab Carys' hair later on. Amber seems to only just be batting at stuff, not opening her hand up to grab and hold things, I don't know why they are trying to rush and lie about milestones🙄🥱

Reactions: 11
Eating cold toast #mumloaf
she tried so hard to be relatable with that one yet basically said she saw it pop up and couldn't be bothered to go and butter it straight away 🙄 so intentionally let it go cold to be the relatable busy and occupied mum🤣🥱

Reactions: 10
she tried so hard to be relatable with that one yet basically said she saw it pop up and couldn't be bothered to go and butter it straight away 🙄 so intentionally let it go cold to be the relatable busy and occupied mum🤣🥱
what wrong with cold toast though!?

Reactions: 3
Carys is on some serious post partum body and body positivity bullshit. On her IG stories, she makes the weirdest faces. She thinks she’s being hilarious. But it’s kooky! Not cute, at all🙈

She continues to be lazy while James cleans, cooks, walks the dog, and takes Amber out for walks. When Carys does join the walks, and it’s hot outside, Carys dresses Amber in several layers of clothes while she and James are dressed in summer attire. If Amber is awake during the walks Carys wishes the poor child were asleep instead of enjoying the scenery. According to Carys, Amber is so advanced that she’s reaching for objects at barely 3 months old. When in reality, Carys placed the toy in Amber’s hand. Carys needs to support Amber’s head and back until she’s strong enough to do so on her own. While all mothers want the best for their children, let’s hope that Carys stops rushing Amber to the next phase. Simply enjoy and cherish the precious moments. Carys wants to blame #mumbrain but it’s really her bird brain that’s the issue.

She’s boring as duck.🥱🥱 She has no idea what she wants her channel to be. She’s horrible at making reels! It took Carys six days to create a basic reel that most people could create in 1 hour. Amber was shown in the reel and the reel contained the lyrics ‘put my dick in your mouth.’ Carys still uploaded the reel knowing full well the reel contained lyrics not appropriate for children😖 Carys taken up woodworking and has decided to build a radiator cover. Danger, as she’s built the radiator cover with flammable material.⚠ Because her scatter brain is all over the place she’s losing followers. We wonder how she has so many followers anyway🤷‍♀️

As mentioned, Carys is on some serious post partum body and body positivity bullshit. Carys has a love hate relationship with her boobs. But, has no qualms about displaying her boobs at every opportunity. She needs to wear a supportive bra. Otherwise, she’ll be able to use her boobs as a winter’s scarf 🥶🧣

She launched another ITS collection and insisted that she wears a size 12. Even though, the ITS’ website listed her as a size 14. Carys says, “She’s a size 12, but wears a 14 because she has huge boobs.” No, boo, you wear a size 14 because that’s the size you needed it that particular dress. Truth be told, Carys looks like a size 16 or 18. But, we’ll let her come to terms with her body. No body shaming. It’ll give her confidence a huge boost if she would just admit her true size and work to get to the healthy weight she desires. Simply stop lying about being a size 12 🤦‍♀️

Now that Elle has had her baby, we’ll see Carys pull out all the stops to out do Elle. They are the true definition of frenemies. #mumlife

Here’s to hoping that Carys focuses on Amber, James, and herself!

Thanks to @heartonosey for the title with the most votes 🌼
Thanks so much for the recap! I can’t believe how quick her last thread went 😂

Reactions: 4
On a scale of 1 to 100 how ugly is that radiator cover? I’d say 10,000. Don’t get me wrong I have radiator covers throughout my house but my god that’s just like a massive chunk of wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she pops her leg out like she does I always think she’s trying to air her vag!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.